Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incels have a more "interesting" personality than any other group of people.

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
I never got this, with incels, you always get gas-lit by foids, normies and chads that its our "personalities' that do not get us laid yet the threads here especially that quote thread from numerous great minds through history is 90% more interesting than talking about some retarded normie tier drama behind other normies backs and then spreading those rumors round the friend group or sitting at home smoking weed all day and playing smash bros or some other gay shit with your friends for the 90th time. Women and chads have even less of an interesting "personality", since all they do is think about sex or in women's cases leveraging sex for material possessions or for ego purposes.

I feel like if anything most of these degenerate fucks are afraid of incels and their line of thinking, not because of what we claim but because of how multi-dimensional you as a person have to be to adapt in a looks based world. You as a person are going to have to do a lot more to stand out as your looks will always be holding you back, whether it be getting a better paying job to in more severe cases not being picked on while being in public. As meritocracy and the idea of pulling yourself by your bootstraps gets obfuscated by the ruling class, this issue in particular will be the next frontier I feel like incels will have to fight knowing full well the futilely of it all in the face of AA becoming a bigger and bigger deal.

With all that said, I genuinely want to know, how retarded normie tier thinking has to be to even begin to say that its an incel's personality that is the problem when if anything the hobbies, past-times,career and friends an incel decides to associate themselves especially from my experience is much more interesting than normie tier groups of friends. Not to mention its much more liberating not having to deal with the overly offended crowd in general.

I hear normies talking at work and they always talk about the most trivial, inconsequential shit; it makes me gag.

yes there are lots of interesting people here,also where is ur sig and avi jfl

I hear normies talking at work and they always talk about the most trivial, inconsequential shit; it makes me gag.
Honestly from 3 years of retail I can relate, they have the personality of fucking water, yet feel like they can claim its their personality that got them laid jfl.
no i meant where is it from I can lol
evangelion, go watch it, its incel kino.

Cope, chad has developed social skills with foids since birth. He has memories of countless relationships and many more storys to tell of partys or trips with friends

Cope, chad has developed social skills with foids since birth. He has memories of countless relationships and many more storys to tell of partys or trips with friends

Yea. Normies are the frivolous ones. Chads on the other hand have stories for days and are usually interesting to chat with. Not all the time though. There's some boring chads who've never had to develop any type of personality to get the things they want because they're so goodlooking

No, he has not women are not creatures who socialize like men, women just mirror the things said to them by men they deem attractive. Its crazy to see how much shit they put up with and how quickly, almost psychopathically betray a man they have been with for years.

Not in my case, my personality is genuinely shit and the reason im incel.

On myers briggs im intx which is a death sentence and in big five i score low in openess to experience (=brutal high inhib), fucking seriously literal zero in extroversion (=it never began) and 90 in neuroticism (=im afraid and nervous of everything all the time).

Basically my personality is the equivalent of being a 5'3 ugly curry, so in my case the cucks are right. You wouldnt spend 10 minutes with me unles you had to

Last edited:
Not in my case, my personality is genuinely shit and the reason im incel.

On myers briggs im intx which is a death sentence and in big five i score low in openess to experience (=brutal low inhib), fucking seriously literal zero in extroversion (=it never began) and 90 in neuroticism (=im afraid and nervous of everything all the time).

Basically my personality is the equivalent of being a 5'3 ugly curry, so in my case the cucks are right. You wouldnt spend 10 minutes with me if you didnt have to
MBTI is a big fucking meme tbh. You might as well list your astrological signs too.

When normies think of personality they think more about the histrionic real-time aspects of it. Writing down ideas in a forum that you've edited means you are as real as an Incel post generator. Do you have a dynamic voice, or showy body language? No? Then you don't FUCKING exist.

When normies think of personality they think more about the histrionic real-time aspects of it. Writing down ideas in a forum that you've edited means you are as real as an Incel post generator. Do you have a dynamic voice, or showy body language? No? Then you don't FUCKING exist.
I usually notice that too, especially since I tend to be calm and quiet unless I got something to say. But I think using body language is aspie tier behavior, most of the time I never or very slightly use my hands to like tell a story or something.

I usually notice that too, especially since I tend to be calm and quiet unless I got something to say. But I think using body language is aspie tier behavior, most of the time I never or very slightly use my hands to like tell a story or something.
To a normie, you need to work on your personality, because you are not "full of life." You are just boring. You bring nothing to the table, no drama, no looks, just edgy ideas that waste time.

To a normie, you need to work on your personality, because you are not "full of life." You are just boring. You bring nothing to the table, no drama, no looks, just edgy ideas that waste time.
Lol nah I was pretty much the center of attention in my normie friend group after some drama and now I have like two real friends from that group.

Lol nah I was pretty much the center of attention in my normie friend group after some drama and now I have like two real friends from that group.
AFTER SOME DRAMA

If some of us here had the looks, we'd have our own TV show.

Meanwhile what do we have? Rotting for years straight depressed laying in bed? Op you're coping hard here.

Meanwhile what do we have? Rotting for years straight depressed laying in bed? Op you're coping hard here.
This isn't a cope post though, chad only succeeds because foids allow them to get away with it, not the other way around.

It sucks that you can't talk about politics, society, philosophy with normies. They will look at you weird, often because they have no knowledge of it.

I can talk about other stuff for a while and entertain normies but then I run out of shit to say. I guess normies just talk about their drama and that's how they have enough to talk about.

Interesting personality for normies is about social connection. To have a 'good personality' you need to understand their group jokes, know about and be able to talk about things that they've done, be able to flow with their established social dynamics, and overall just fit in with the group.

It sucks that you can't talk about politics, society, philosophy with normies. They will look at you weird, often because they have no knowledge of it.

I can talk about other stuff for a while and entertain normies but then I run out of shit to say. I guess normies just talk about their drama and that's how they have enough to talk about.
Why don't you talk about your dog's personality? :soy:

A normie making armpit fart noises has more value than anything an ugly male does socially. It's all about getting dopamine from looking at a face that isn't ugly.

Nobody in the world would ever enjoy talking to this guy

Yea. Normies are the frivolous ones. Chads on the other hand have stories for days and are usually interesting to chat with. Not all the time though. There's some boring chads who've never had to develop any type of personality to get the things they want because they're so goodlooking
Brutal

Face and height=good personality

No personality for your face