Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Incels have a secret code that decreases men's height, cock length and cheekbones, turning them into incels as well and increasing the group.

IncelTears is accusing us of being an echo chamber when they're an echo chamber themselves. Except we have scientific studies to back up our claims, they just drink soy.

Mariana Trench IQ

IncelTears is accusing us of being an echo chamber when they're an echo chamber themselves. Except we have scientific studies to back up our claims, they just drink soy.

Echo chambers are bad no matter how much reason you have to suck your own cock.

As much as I like the lingo here, you'd have to be a real dunce to not pick it up after lurking a couple weeks

Echo chambers are bad no matter how much reason you have to suck your own cock.

I'm guessing you think this place is a bad echo chamber? In reality we're part of a larger manosphere

I'm guessing you think this place is a bad echo chamber? In reality we're part of a larger manosphere

I just want us to be moving towards something productive. Just reposting stuff from IncelTears, and not even making a statement or critique about it, is BrazilianSigma levels of obtuse. That's what he does. Reposts our content, and doesn't even critique it.

I just want us to be moving towards something productive. Just reposting stuff from IncelTears, and not even making a statement or critique about it, is BrazilianSigma levels of obtuse. That's what he does. Reposts our content, and doesn't even critique it.

True, OP has been doing that, but most of this forum isn't like that. Plus I put in a little critique myself.

I will admit there are some stupid memes on this forum such as "JBW"

I can agree with you on this one.

We really do need some of these retards to stop posting shit from IT here.

It gets fucking old seeing multiple threads dedicated to them.

Honestly, mods need to crack down harder on these IT posts as spam and reward heavy warning percentages.

can we stop with reposting every single fucking shit that is posted on that subplebbit

We all talk shit to each other all the time about various theories, the importance of different factors like height vs face, we argue about what's chad and what's chadlite, we argue about the smv of the average male, we argue about ways to copes or what is cope, we argue about what should be done to change society for the better, we argue about whether or not life is worth living.

They all circlejerk and spam bluepilled, dunning kruger garbage. They're far more of an echochamber than us.

I can agree with you on this one.

We really do need some of these retards to stop posting shit from IT here.

It gets fucking old seeing multiple threads dedicated to them.

Honestly, mods need to crack down harder on these IT posts as spam and reward heavy warning percentages.
I think I only did 3 IT topics, while there are dozens of topics on the most diverse subjects. If 3 topics bother you so much, it makes sense to suspect that you are an undercover IT.

I think I only did 3 IT topics, while there are dozens of topics on the most diverse subjects. If 3 topics bother you so much, it makes sense to suspect that you are an undercover IT.

No you fucking didn't unless you mean 3 today. Last week you were spamming like 10 a day.

No you fucking didn't unless you mean 3 today. Last week you were spamming like 10 a day.
Yes, and some users complained, and I reduced it to just 3 posts in the morning and 3 at night. If you still bother with the few posts I make, it's because there's something in them that bothers you more than the others.

Yes, and some users complained, and I reduced it to just 3 posts in the morning and 3 at night. If you still bother with the few posts I make, it's because there's something in them that bothers you more than the others.

That's 6 posts a day. No one cares about this shit. IT is retarded, we already get it.

I’ve said this like a million times, NEVER take IT seriously, they will reject studies from Princeton and the University of Minnesota, it’s incredible.

That's 6 posts a day. No one cares about this shit. IT is retarded, we already get it.
So while dozens of threads are created every day on a wide range of subjects, three threads in the morning and three at night ridiculing IT disturb you. Tell me more.

it makes sense to suspect that you are an undercover IT.
You are a fucking retard

My post doesn't target any specific poster because there are too many idiots on here who still lurk reddit.

I don't touch reddit at all, if it weren't for you braincel dumbasses, I wouldn't know wtf is going on in plebbit. You niggers just cant help yourselves into bringing plebbit to .co

we are all master codesmiths and learned our skills from the notorious hacker known as 4chan, aswell as mastering deadly combat moves from the grinch in a mask -

4k4u9dvv1iu11.jpg

meme video for reference.

They're just fighting a war of attrition that they are slowly losing.

The blackpill will keep making them ask questions at the back of their heads unconsciously.

Ngl, tbh, ER, based, IQ, JB, Stacy, chad, incel.. is just a code. We're sending hidden messages to each other for a global conspiracy

Must be something in the water table.

Yes yes we all meet together every Sunday to discuss our agenda and it was decided by us to use slangs