Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels I have a message for you.

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
You need to start hating women.

Majority of you are stupid whining rats and cucks. Majority of you should die because you are niceguys, feminists, validation addicted and dumb.

So you deserve to be treated like shit, because you are a worthless shit. Most of you are lowIQ as fuck, you believe in conspiracy theories like the flat earth and cultural Marxism, and you are unable to see how tradcucks are dangerous, you are cucks who just want to get the woman, that’s why you romanticize and fictionalize the past, because you are a cuck yourself.

You have to stop being women worshippers. Start hating women instead, stop wasting your time hoping for the return of patriarchy. Patriarchy was a shit system for men and you are stupid. Stop hoping for “the collapse” only because you cannot get laid. You must hate women and manginas.

I"m addicted to validation of cute adorable loli of culture

@incelkingkong comes to kaunas today do u want to meet up
Still not in form yet :<
Except visiting hospital-no more outsidemaxxing this year done. You jump to time machine and go few years back, then we will go soon

I won't make Incel my primary identity. No political movement can survive, when it actually hates their own women. So no. I think that's kinda stupid.

And btw from what I can see most people her already follow your "advice".

Still not in form yet :<
Except visiting hospital-no more outsidemaxxing this year done. You jump to time machine and go few years back, then we will go soon
its over he rly wanted to meet u and drink miau togethr tbh

i already hate women why do i have to do all this other shit? sounds jewed.

i cant help being lowiq bro

Why do you care what other incels do

Why do you care what other incels do
I care for my brothers because I feel like they are in trouble.

I can observe how the manosphere has been hijacked by tradcucks, and incels are not recognizing the dangerous presence of tradcucks and manginas. I feel I had to tell you to stay away from the trad-cope, stay away from their rhetoric where they fictionalize the past. You must uncuck yourself and start hating women instead.

If you don't desire to be in a romantic relationship with a foid, you are not incel. Prove me wrong.

we're getting our own country while we watch the cucked countries collapse
You want men to pander to women again, you want your brothers to be cucked individuals.

You can go bribe a woman in a shithole if you care so much about your mental illness, the so called “validation”.

You must start hating women, but hate is useless. You need hate just to pass this stage, it’s a tool to uncuck your blupilled ideas.

You want men to pander to women again, you want your brothers to be cucked individuals.
That's what you're doing. "Forget about your robbed sex drive, keep paying taxes to support feminism, and don't try to lower foid smv by blackpilling men so you can fuck them easier."
You can go bribe a woman in a shithole if you care so much about your mental illness, so called “validation”.
I want sex, not "muh validation" unless they are virgin foids who are willing to get in a long term relationship.
You must start hating women, but hate is useless. You need hate just to pass this stage, it’s a tool to uncuck your blupilled ideas.
Sounds jewy.
If you don't desire to be in a romantic relationship with a foid, you are not incel. Prove me wrong.
Impossible.

keep paying taxes to support feminism
I’m saying the opposite, you are a cuck.

Start fighting feminism, stop supporting it in all its shapes.

We can fight back feminism.

I’m saying the opposite, you are a cuck.

Start fighting feminism, stop supporting it in all its shapes.

We can fight back feminism.
Your way of "fighting back feminism" is getting rid of any form of male power like you said here after insulting 80% of the forum for no reason.
So you deserve to be treated like shit, because you are a worthless shit. Most of you are lowIQ as fuck, you believe in conspiracy theories like the flat earth and cultural Marxism, and you are unable to see how tradcucks are dangerous, you are cucks who just want to get the woman, that’s why you romanticize and fictionalize the past, because you are a cuck yourself.
Nothing you said had any arguments in it, just insults and statements.

Explain how cultural marxism is a conspiracy theory.

Explain how cultural marxism is a conspiracy theory.
I have the entire corpus in my house. You can quote the passages and we can read together.

It’s a conspiracy while used to explain how women have been somehow “tricked”, which is absurd and you should be the one explaining how such a strange idea is born.
insulting 80% of the forum for no reason.
I have reasons. I’m just bitter at tradcucks. Are you telling me that 80% on the forum is composed of tradcucks? I don’t think so.

Tradcucks are a minority, and uncucked people will understand my points.

Claiming cultural marxism isn't real = IT inflitrator incarnate.

I have reasons. I’m just bitter at tradcucks. Are you telling me that 80% on the forum is composed of tradcucks? I don’t think so.

Tradcucks are a minority, and uncucked people will understand my points.
You didn't only say tradcucks, you also said:
you are cucks who just want to get the woman
That's almost everyone here.

That's almost everyone here
No, only cucks do care about women to the point where they see conspiracies everywhere, because they cannot blame women, they cannot consider women responsible for their own behavior.

I used to hate women when I was younger, because I am uncucked and I know how foid’s nature is a sufficient explanation for such things as “feminism”. I used to hate them because I consider them accountable for their actions, responsible people who should be fight.

I don’t care for women and I don’t want to save them. Instead I recognize the cucked nature of conspiracy theories, I know that they are born from cucked people.

Anyway there is a difference between a tradcuck and a traditional conservative.

Tradcucks want men to still do everything the chivalrous and religious way, despite the fact that today's foids are disgusting sluts who don't deserve it.

Real traditional conservatives want to roll us back to when women were kept under control by the law and peer pressure, and were married off as obedient virgins; they are based instead of cucked.

Yes we probably can't get the past back, but it's a cool cope.

No, only cucks do care about women to the point where they see conspiracies everywhere, because they cannot blame women, they cannot consider women responsible for their own behavior.
I don't make excuses for their behavior, I shame it for its rostiness.
I used to hate women when I was younger, because I am uncucked and I know how foid’s nature is a sufficient explanation for such things as “feminism”. I used to hate them because I consider them accountable for their actions, responsible people who should be fight.
Now you're saying let them get away with their behavior and don't hold them accountable.
I don’t care for women and I don’t want to save them. Instead I recognize the cucked nature of conspiracy theories, I know that they are born from cucked people.
Not many here takes conspiracy theories that seriously, especially the ones that make excuses for foid behavior.
Real traditional conservatives want to roll us back to when women were kept under control by the law and peer pressure, and were married off as obedient virgins; they are based instead of cucked.
Those are traditionalists I wouldn't consider to be cucks.

I have the entire corpus in my house. You can quote the passages and we can read together.

It’s a conspiracy while used to explain how women have been somehow “tricked”, which is absurd and you should be the one explaining how such a strange idea is born.

Bro, you are likely too high IQ for me. My autistic brain does not compute. There is too much obscurity in this response. Could you elaborate in simpler or more abundantly worded terms.

To explain my perspective, cultural marxism in the context I understand it is general leftist thought which aims to eliminate competition, ownership, and merit from society. It can be economic, but it uses SJW politics to enforce status equality in absense of merit. It uses strong relativistic beliefs to argumentatively negate objective morality or standards so inferior people can be awarded socially important or powerful roles. In that sense it exists, and has been eroding the West, and West mimicking nations culturally. This in my mind is not a conspiracy theory, it is abundantly observable fact.

If I were to take a stab at what you might be saying, this may be a fail on my part, is that people need to stop seeing cultural marxism as a bad trend for the reason that it destroys traditional culture, and stability which is oppressive of women. They need to take females off a pedestal. Doing so would default to more smv equity minus the artificial conditions which force women to be cucked under patriarchy. Am I right?

You have to stop being women worshippers.

Indeed.

No political movement can survive, when it actually hates their own women.

Sounds kind of bluepilled. German females do decline German men. Also, german female are not interested in maintaining their own kind. They are more interested in animal rights, climate change and being vegan. They are absolutely egalitarian.

Last edited:
No political movement can survive, when it actually hates their own women.
Shaming rosties isn't hate. That's like saying shaming criminals is hate. Rosties these days are hypergamous whores and deserve the shame for their creation of incels, and their lack of ability to be faithful or pairbond with their looksmatch after dozens of chads ran through them.

I see where you are coming from, if I hate women, I might as well just turn gay because then there is no point in ever trying to find a GF anyways. Feel like that just puts my chances from 1% to 0% lol

Anyway there is a difference between a tradcuck and a traditional conservative.

Tradcucks want men to still do everything the chivalrous and religious way, despite the fact that today's foids are disgusting sluts who don't deserve it.

Yes we probably can't get the past back, but it's a cool cope.
This.

You need to start hating women.

Majority of you are stupid whining rats and cucks. Majority of you should die because you are niceguys, feminists, validation addicted and dumb.

You have to stop being women worshippers. Start hating women instead, stop wasting your time hoping for the return of patriarchy. Patriarchy was a shit system for men and you are stupid. Stop hoping for “the collapse” only because you cannot get laid. You must hate women and manginas.
I don't see how hating women and patriarchy are exclusive, if anything you are a women worshipper if you don't want the old system back. Without feminism and marxism most of us wouldn't be incels, celibacy was rare before it happened and it makes perfect sense as well. If people get monogamously married and adultery and divorce is forbidden how can there be incels?

If you let women completely succumb to that bad part of their nature and even encourage that sick behaviour ofc things will be bad. It's the same as if you don't control violence in men, all of us would be murderers and rapists if not indoctrinated and controlled from a young age, that's how things are in nature.

chads and normies are worth of hating too

JFL buddy my hatred for foids is unrivaled and I agree completely that we need to uncuck ourselves in all ways, but:
If you don't desire to be in a romantic relationship or have sex with a foid, you are not incel.

You're a worthless asshole too. Hatred is the weapon of the weak. We are all in the same boat so shut the fuck up!

I see where you are coming from, if I hate women, I might as well just turn gay because then there is no point in ever trying to find a GF anyways. Feel like that just puts my chances from 1% to 0% lol
Even if you get that 1% she'll be a landwhale or some other ugly rostie. It's not worth keeping your feelings locked up for that small chance, which isn't even a good prize. Chads can also be as misogynistic as they want and get laid, being a misogynist might help these days.

Last edited:
I won't make Incel my primary identity. No political movement can survive, when it actually hates their own women.

you got it ass backwards

this is why the white race will die off

because they're weak pussies who WORSHIP WHITE WOMEN, and those white women go around and fuck everyone but them

not hating women is shitty death cult behavior, you're better off worshiping aids or cancer

this is why the white race will die off

because they're weak pussies who WORSHIP WHITE WOMEN, and those white women go around and fuck everyone but them

not hating women is shitty death cult behavior, you're better off worshiping aids or cancer
All race men should hate the rosties of their tribe.

Indeed.

Sounds kind of bluepilled. German females do decline German men. Also, german female are not interested in maintaining their own kind. They are more interested in animal rights, climate change and being vegan. They are absolutely egalitarian.

Germany seems to be hell on earth for white males

Now you're saying let them get away with their behavior and don't hold them accountable.
No. I’m saying you should be a misogynist and start hating foids. After some time, you will realize that hate is useless, and you will jump to the next level: objectification.

As an evolved chauvinist, you will automatically objectify women, but only when you will transcend your basilar hate to become a true uncuckable misogynistic blackpilled man.

Edit. Next time I’ll write a guide, about misogyny101

As an evolved chauvinist, you will automatically objectify women, but only when you will transcend your basilar hate to become a true uncuckable misogynistic blackpilled man.
We already objectify them.

I hated women from the moment I joined, don't need to remind me tbh

We already objectify them.
It’s good to hear that from you. But I feel like most incels are still failing to hate women properly. I care for my brothers and I want them to succeed, I want to see them accomplish stuff and fulfill their life. I have no hope to help tradcucks, let them be cucks. But incels, true incels, must stick together and fight back, they must recognize how useless it is to blame external factors when foids are shitty creatures that we must objectify.

I cannot consider validationcels as my true brothers, manginas are not my allies, tradcucks and feminists are my enemies

231C166D 9AB9 4E23 9748 85083370D8FC

I feel like most incels are still failing to hate women properly. I care for my brothers and I want them to succeed, I want to see them accomplish stuff and fulfill their life. I have no hope to help tradcucks, let them be cucks. But incels, true incels, must stick together and fight back,
they must recognize how useless it is to blame external factors when foids are shitty creatures that we must objectify.
I guess your point is you want incels to objectify women more, and seek them only for sex but not for relationships. I wouldn't want to be in a committed relationship with a rostie, but I would like to be in one with a virgin.

My point is, who told that incels must be in favor of patriarchy? Who the fuck is the arrogant cuck who want to impose upon me and force me to marry a foid? You arrogant patriarcuck cunts are failing to hate women, you want to provide, you want men to pander to women again. Fuck you, stupid arrogant bastard of a tradcuck, you are not different than a feminist.

“Incels don’t want just sex, they want validation”. No, you stupid piece of shit, I want sex, I don’t want “muh validation”, and fuck you and your provider fantasies you cuck.

“Incels don’t want just sex, they want validation”. No, you stupid piece of shit, I want sex, I don’t want “muh validation”, and fuck you and your provider fantasies you cuck.
I agree with that for the most part. But it would be partially acceptable to provide for a young virgin if I made enough money. I would rather have her for free though. I would probably take a young virgin I'll have to financially support over a 30+ year old rostie I don't have to provide for. But you're right, men should just be getting sex and not provide at all. The government should also stop financially supporting and pandering to them.

Last edited: