Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels I have a message for you.

We all know as soon as any girl would show the mildest interest in us we would become her cuck.
Maybe she atleast temporary acts as our gf. Also i don't want "validation" either but not just sex either.
A loving gf that i can cuddle with. But i mean yeah its almost exclusively physical attraction.
A girl telling me im cute on discord doesn't exactly cure my depression.

The rage is just another drug

All race men should hate the rosties of their tribe.

a non-chad not hating women is the most insane, retarded shit you can possibly do

if you look at columbus and the earlier conquers from spain they'd just go around enslaving ethnic women, using them for breeding or sex slaves

a non-chad not hating women is the most insane, retarded shit you can possibly do

if you look at columbus and the earlier conquers from spain they'd just go around enslaving ethnic women, using them for breeding or sex slaves
They were based. I hope we can get the chance to do that one day, but men need to stop being cucks.

Most of you are lowIQ as fuck, you believe in conspiracy theories like the flat earth and cultural Marxism, and you are unable to see how tradcucks are dangerous, you are cucks who just want to get the woman, that’s why you romanticize and fictionalize the past, because you are a cuck yourself.
Above average IQ.

I can hate women and hope for the collapse of the west at the same time tbh.

You need to start hating women.

Majority of you are stupid whining rats and cucks. Majority of you should die because you are niceguys, feminists, validation addicted and dumb.

So you deserve to be treated like shit, because you are a worthless shit. Most of you are lowIQ as fuck, you believe in conspiracy theories like the flat earth and cultural Marxism, and you are unable to see how tradcucks are dangerous, you are cucks who just want to get the woman, that’s why you romanticize and fictionalize the past, because you are a cuck yourself.

You have to stop being women worshippers. Start hating women instead, stop wasting your time hoping for the return of patriarchy. Patriarchy was a shit system for men and you are stupid. Stop hoping for “the collapse” only because you cannot get laid. You must hate women and manginas.

yet you are whining about how other incels act
I"m addicted to validation of cute adorable loli of culture

you are also a magina, traditionalism is based

Majority of you are stupid whining rats and cucks. Majority of you should die because you are niceguys, feminists, validation addicted and dumb.

So you deserve to be treated like shit, because you are a worthless shit. Most of you are lowIQ as fuck, you believe in conspiracy theories like the flat earth and cultural Marxism, and you are unable to see how tradcucks are dangerous, you are cucks who just want to get the woman, that’s why you romanticize and fictionalize the past, because you are a cuck yourself.

You have to stop being women worshippers. Start hating women instead, stop wasting your time hoping for the return of patriarchy. Patriarchy was a shit system for men and you are stupid. Stop hoping for “the collapse” only because you cannot get laid. You must hate women and manginas.

You had me on hating women amd lost me on basically every thing else. (Except flat earth being stupid)

Most of this forum hates or at least strongly dislikes foids.

SUPERIORITY COMPLEX POWERS, ACTIVATE

Some asshat on cucktears said you were a MGTOW btw.

i hate whores, niggers, Jews, Muslims, faggots, trannies, degenerates, i wouldn't hate women if they knew their place and obeyed their husband