Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels, I love you!

thebreezy

thebreezy

Banned
-
Look I know life is rough and living as a virgin is hard but look so many people care about you and love you. You're different, you're not like the rest. And I think that's a good thing, the fact that we can come together and share thoughts about our lives in amazing! We don't need things like sex, when we have each other. Okay that sounds kinda gay but you get the picture. Don't tell yourself you have no friends, because I'M your friend!

Have a good day boys!

time to inject

testorone, trenbolone, gasoline, nembutal, whatever

Just because people are related to you, doesn't mean they actually give a shit about you

And I don't count sending a card as giving a shit

Gunnage said:
Just because people are related to you, doesn't mean they actually give a shit about you

Of course they do, dude. Just give them the same respect you wish to be given, and if they didn't already love you they will start to.

This sounds like normie garbage

IlieknothingREAL said:
This sounds like normie garbage

Normie? I literally have no friends irl and don't talk to anybody besides my family members. Not a normie, so fuck off.

the trolls destroyed this thread @thebreezy love brother

Edit: ah this guy's actually chad fuck you kill yourself