Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incels-in-denial are the worst tbh tbh

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Seriously, imagine being an ugly miserable fuck (you can imagine solely that easily I'm sure), however being blue-pilled and thinking only personality matters and that women are fantastic and only date good men.

I know ofsuch faggots. One of them is literally a homosexual. He's 5'5, claims he is 5'7, has the body of an obese woman, ugly huge forehead, narrow shoulders. Absolute anti-thesis of a man. That dumb faggot claims women in hs were in love with him cays of his personality, but he had to reject him cause he's gay. He has 0 redeeming qualities and on top of it all is a Japan-loving weaboo to make things worse.
He has had sex.. With men, but even they reject him most of the time, cause he is that ugly.

That fuck called me a loser and a no-life because I even think about blaming women for part of my misfortune. Years of friendship done because he chose women's side over mine. I tried to blackpill him on his own looks but he blocked me.

God I hate blue pill faggots so much

SuicideFuel for IncelTears huh