Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious INCELS IN LGBTQ! (ILGBTQ+) SPEECH

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
Guys we need to join the LGBT community, we are a discriminated minority like any other person in that intolerant community.

We must fight for our rights, of course it won't be easy, it never is but we have to join in order to be recognized as a vulnerable population. That's the only way things will get better, everyone needs to advocate for this together, we can start with Reddit. The LGBT will reject us at first, just as society always rejects the minority and ostracizes them but we must keep advocating till we are recognized globally.

The incel community is still relatively small but we have room for expansion. So many men are out there, alone and don't yet understand the reasons why they've been rejected by females all their lives. So many men are watching PUA and self improvement vids right now and are still confused about why nothing has changed. With the rise of dating apps and hypergamy, the population of incels and people self identifying as "incel" is rising and it's rising fast!

We can never be satisfied with the way attractive kids are treated miles better than ugly kids and go on to do sports, achieve higher grades due to teachers who prefer spending time with them. We cannot be satisfied with employers who will generally discriminate against less attractive people, we know this to be true as we are told to "dress nice", "get a haircut", "shower" before going to an interview, this is because being attractive is important! Incels can do all this and still be at a disadvantage compared to a 8/10+ male or female who is applying for the same job as we cannot change our genetic attractiveness. We will not be satisfied engaging in silly fights with subreddits composed of low life bullies, we should be arguing with the MSM, congress and parliaments!

I say to you today, my friends, even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream.

I have a dream, that one day "incel" will no longer be an insult, but a recognized term for those who are born genetically inferior (looks-wise). I have a dream that there will be affirmative action for incels, we will have quotas to help us fight against society's natural repulsion of us. Think of the young incels! We can get into universities and jobs despite being our huge disadvantage of being unattractive, I ask you when was the last time you saw a young news presenter or weather person below a 7/10? When was the last time a person below 7/10 was cast as the popular kid or the male lead of a romantic series/film?

They will say the incel community is toxic and promotes violence, but no! We will tell them "incel" means INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE and nothing more. We need not apologize for the actions of other incels, just as Muslims aren't told to apologize for the actions of terrorists even though they have a book with a guide written on it, we are a variety of people with different views, the only thing that joins us is our lack of a sexual or romantic life.

I know there have already been attempts, but we need to all get behind it for it to work. The LGBT community is intolerant towards us, but that's how society is. The Jews were killed in droves and expelled from their lands, got back power and expelled and killed Palestinians in droves. The LGBT were killed and shamed for their genetic sexuality and still are in some countries, now having been granted recognition and rights they shame us for our genetic appearance. Humans always forget their pain and struggle for freedom, once they have attained that freedom. We will get past it, together.
INCELS FOR LGBTQ!

P.S. Should it be LGBTQI or ILGBTQ, I'm not sure what sounds better, thoughts?

So this is what its come to

Sad bugs

Kill yourself.

I think of LGBT as more unwitting allies that something we should be a part of. Degenerate trans people especially since they show ridiculous female privilege is.

Didnt someone post this before

I swear i read something like this

We are a sexual minority and deserve rights!
2mtniak9bhe41.png

I have a dream, that one day "incel" will no longer be an insult, but a recognized term for those who are born genetically inferior (looks-wise). I have a dream that there will be affirmative action for incels, we will have quotas to help us fight against society's natural repulsion of us. Think of the young incels! We can get into universities and jobs despite being our huge disadvantage of being unattractive, I ask you when was the last time you saw a young news presenter or weather person below a 7/10? When was the last time a person below 7/10 was cast as the popular kid or the male lead of a romantic series/film?
Really bro

I feel like i heard this speech b4

A nigger wrote it

I don't want to be associated with pedos, sorry.

too low IQ to read all of that, understand it and retain anything you've just said. sorry bro it's over

I hate the LGBT community but saying ILGBTQ INFURIATES IncelTears and the faggot community so I’m in favour of it

I'm cool with gay men as long as they keep their perversions private just like straight men and if they follow strict customs associated with family values. Being a homosexual would be awesome and I'm legitimately jealous of gay men. Everyone else in the "LGBTQ+" community can go fuck themselves. They could definitely be a very useful ally against women.

Last edited:
I'm cool with gay men as long as they keep their perversions private just like straight men and if they follow strict customs associated with family values. Being a homosexual would be awesome and I'm legitimately jealous of gay men. Everyone else in the "LGBTQ+" community can go fuck themselves.
You will get a warning or banned for that shit

I fully support incels becoming a part of the ILGBTQ community. We should be first obviously because we're the only ones in that group who are not degenerates.

A minority? Most men arent even getting laid regularly if at all.

I'm a member of the LGBTI community

ILGBTQ it should be,

Incels first

NGL, I didn't read all that, aligning with that lot is a waste of time, trannies & dykes hate us & try to turn us gay or into more trannies out of spite or fetishising more potential fuck buddies.

I wonder what arguments are (((against)))

P.S. Should it be LGBTQI or ILGBTQ, I'm not sure what sounds better, thoughts?

ILGBT sounds better somehow. Or maybe stylize it as iLGBT+

I don't really support the TQ+ but I love how ILGBT triggers IT soys and right-wing tradcucks alike.

Don't mix us with those mentally i'll faggots

based

send out the clowns

A bunch of people agreeing with this idea need to be banned alongside OP.

I dont commune with gays

Harambe 22 1

ye no thx, lgbt shit is degenerate

I hate the LGBT community but saying ILGBTQ INFURIATES IncelTears and the faggot community so I’m in favour of it
Yeah theyre a bunch of sjw's that hate us but we have to put ourselves inside it to reach new levels. Our problems are way bigger than theirs.
ILGBTQ it should be,

Incels first
True it should be in order of the most important, so we should be first since our problems are the worst.

asexual is the label I think we belong.

What should be the term for the bigots who exclude incels? IPHAG (Incel-Phobic Hateful Against Gamers) ?

NGL, I didn't read all that, aligning with that lot is a waste of time, trannies & dykes hate us & try to turn us gay or into more trannies out of spite or fetishising more potential fuck buddies.
sad but true

Hell no!
Just for the sake of being a minority, we should associate ourselves with degenerates? What kid of sick reasoning is this?
Don't forget that lgbtq is the creation of a degenerate society, something we do certainly not approve!

If we want to improve things, we should instead battle those degenerates, just like we should battle social media like instawhore and facepuke.

LGBT people are given importace and respect in west because it is profitable for them to do so. Many Corporates make money by hypergamous woman and loser incels. Incels are exploited and not given any respect. For us the compelete system and economy needs to change. LGBT movement only catched steam because corporates make profit out of it. While incel movement will be a loss for them so they will not let incels be recognized.

Also most LGBT people nowadays are not even discriminated nowadays. They play the victim eventhough in west there is not much discrimination left against them. They will never take in the black pill. They will only consider us as enemies.

People have made this point before. Not getting a blowjob sn't a goddamned sexual orientation, though.

Didn't read, and why are 33 bluepillers watching? :feelsEhh: :feelsbaton:

Incels are the most sexually disadvantaged group. However our struggles are a product of other peoples degeneracy, unlike lgbt where it is their own degeneracy. I will never side with that type of shit.

A message to all bluepillers:
Pepefinger

This is a horrible idea. Lesbians are chadsexuals, gays can't be incel, bisexuals can't be incels, trannies are mentally ill and queers are mentally ill.

What do incels have in common with these degenerates? We are discriminated against because of our looks, not sexual orientation.
A bunch of people agreeing with this idea need to be banned alongside OP.
This. Remember, the IncelExit discord server is run by a faggot and trannies like to try and convert incels to their sick cult. @knajjd

The SJWs wont let that happen tough because we have penises guys we are the oppressors did you forget