Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels Land

GowkBird

GowkBird

I'm just want to be a giga-mega Chad in cuteness
There is kyrgyz folks in Pamir (Afghanistan) and there 60% of man can't have wife because wife costs like 100 sheeps, or even more, so more than a half of males there never hold a hand of a women in their 40s. Remember, it's about wealthy not about being attractive so it's not fitting blackpill, and remember that they are very very "based" - males are the heads of families and they decide womens future. What do you think about that?
P.S. I'm too lazy for search some material on that theme in english and I doubt that it's exist, if someone interested I can give an original link.

Sheep fuckers aren't that based, but they're still better than the cucked west.

I assume this is a polygamous society?

They are nomads. How 60% of males being incels can be better that "cucked" west?
Because at least the 40% truly own their foids there. In the cucked west only 20% have easy access to pussy.

What do you think about that?

In all tradcuck societies in which women are or were oppressed, low-status men are and were oppressed even more. Islam is not right about women, as Islam promotes harems and inceldom. The high-status guys get a literal harem, while the low-status guy can either just tend to the rich guy's sheep or blow themselves up to get virgins in heaven. This is why we need an anti-female alt-left rather than an alt-right.

Yes, man can have a few wifes.

In that case, I guess it's not too surprising. The richest men in the area cream off most of the women. Guys in the middle strata have their one wife and are content. The 60% of incel men are also the poorest and so not really able to resist the conditions that affect them (high bride price, polygamy). Female desire for the incel "Chad" (inasmuch as there are chads amongst low-status Kyrgyz peasants... idk) is brutally suppressed. Powerful minorities frequently rule over powerless minorities with much more unfavourable ratios than 2:3 or 1:3 or whatever.

Because at least the 40% truly own their foids there. In the cucked west only 20% have easy access to pussy.
Truly own? How about born in poor family and just have no women to own? You are so fucking illusional.
In all tradcuck societies in which women are or were oppressed, low-status men are and were oppressed even more. Islam is not right about women, as Islam promotes harems and inceldom. The high-status guys get a literal harem, while the low-status guy can either just tend to the rich guy's sheep or blow themselves up to get virgins in heaven. This is why we need an anti-female alt-left rather than an alt-right.
Wow, smart newcel - it's something I surprised but very happy to see! :feelsthink: :feelsokman:

This has been common in many societies. Some men inevitably lose in any society. At least they can treat her like property. Being a betabux in the west is slavery.