Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.me Community Highlights, Week 2 [12/3/17-12/9/17]

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Incels.me Community Highlights
Week 2

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy the second issue of “Incels.me Community Highlights”. I am still trying out new things with the format and categories. Feedback is always appreciated and welcomed.

I would like to give a quick shout out to the community for producing so much quality content this week! This post is probably around twice as long as last week’s as a result, so buckle up for extra doses of black pill, SuiFuel, and humor.

As always, I would also greatly appreciate it people could send me recommendations! Finals are coming up for us studycels, as are the holidays, so there will be plenty of stuff that slips through the cracks and it is YOUR job to ensure that the top piff makes it into these weekly compilations.

@SampleUsername >> CLICKABLE URL HERE <<

Sample content

Black Pills
Nothing but the truth

ilieknothing said:
Billions of years of evolution defeated by a few millimetres of bone and western degeneracy

Salutextm said:
It's funny how most incels here are white even though the odds benefits whites
Nothing else matters on this forum except inceldom
An incel having any strong political views is simply coping/deluding themselves into thinking they fit somewhere into society when in reality, the group they want to be apart of will shun them just like everyone else

FeminismsCancer said:
Attraction isn't a choice.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Crustaciouse said:
I know she will never like me, but I don't know how to lose my attraction of her.
How do you lose it? get blackpilled that's how

Unbearable2woman said:
Nothing works if you`re ugly.

SuicideFuel
Bathe in it

Tinder Experiments
For science

Humor
Desperately needed

Framecel222 said:
il autisimo said:
We may both just be extremely autistic, but I cant even fit a finger there.
That's a built-in mechanism of the vagina. It's there to ensure that no subhuman cuck DNA gets inside of her.

Zielony4 said:
Ugly women don't exist nowadays.

CopingGymcel said:
Change your sex to female, gain 100 lbs and get a job at Buzzfeed.

swissincel said:
volcel if u dont fuck an infant

jvreturns said:
Clearly summarized in these pics:
INCEL: https://i.gyazo.com/1d0045773c3456090e15ac5df1a220ce.png
CHAD: https://i.gyazo.com/317eefbacbad836a6dc0ec1fac5d5770.png

Krispinwah said:
Forcefully enter an all girls primary school, and go on a spree...of giving them all hugs :)

sepelion said:
You look like an NPC in GTA that gets pulled out of an El Camino and goes "ayy man."

@Nautica1983 makes himself a meme. [NSFW]​
*praying to self* please let this become a meme

AngelOfDisease said:
No one is stopping you.

SaintMarcLepine said:
The real reason OP made this post is because it involves a female complimenting his looks. Just so everyone knows.

KV- said:
Anonymous said:
I suspect @blickpall of being a femoid. "He's" too rational for my liking.
>women
>rational
???

slackbum said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]How might I spot an incel in real life? [/font]
How to spot an Incel? Is this a legit question? That's like asking how do I spot a nigger.
You have a fetish for black pilled power hungry chadlites

jagged0 said:
ilieknothing said:
I'll ask my sister to draw you something if you want.
Really, how old is she?

Indari said:
so good
stock-photo--gauge-shotgun-shells-with-shotgun-on-wood-surface-258787160.jpg

Revered administrator @Sergeantincel analyzes artistic depictions of women.

@kodoku and his successful PUA outing. [Repost]​

NegroKing said:
vancha986 said:
have you even lived in India in this decade? Jesus talking about shitting on the country.
>shitting on the country
I'm afraid Indians are the ones shitting on their country. Literally.
They shit in the fucking streets.

jagged0 said:
Should've raped her in front of chad then kill chad and steal his fucking chadly powers; bathe in the blood of a hundred roasties to increase your chadly level.

Based @Sergeantincel summarizes JovanD’s videogame. [NSFW]​

Mr_Mercedes said:
Minimum requirements for females to get laid in 2018:

Ihatereddit said:
SaintMarcLepine said:
I pray EVERY NIGHT before bed that I'll wake up to news of large amounts of normies and preferably exclusively females have been slaughtered. It's what I live for tbqh.
ER was a failure too he got cucked by a fucking door

tQ8gjkM.png

jagged0 said:
incelman said:
CHILDREN LOOK LIKE THEIR MOTHERS NOW? WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.
That's why you're incel kek.

theson said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]you get an invitation[/font]
No, I don't.

theson said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Don't forget to KINO escalate.[/font]
cvpi.jpg

nausea said:
cucktears did it

Miscellaneous
Where does this go again?

@Tempus Edax Rerum teaches Indari how to BE.

@JewsCreatedFeminism is the local morality sheriff.

@cookinbreakfast shares his own as well.

@BakaHapa ’s dating preferences.

@Dry Spell: Fat = VOLCEL.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
modus_coperandi said:
Why even try to live healthy. I'm a chain-smoker and barely eat anything at all. No incentive to do so.
I enjoy existence greatly, even if it's filled with nothing more than misery and pain, upon more misery and pain. I will take an eternity of misery and pain over the state of not being.

FeminismsCancer said:
If any inceltear reads this and probably doesn't understand the point, here's the takeaway.
Rejection hurts. Even women hate being rejected. Imagine when perpetual rejection defines your whole life in a nutshell.

✭✭✭Incel Awards of the Week✭✭✭
The best of the best

Lowest IQ Thread

Biggest Cope

Best New Candidate for Sainthood

Best Incel Escape Tactics

incelkingkong said:
M7pmWfo.jpg

my attempt at a shitty normie meme

I hope you guys have enjoyed Week 2! Until next week, cheers.

simply epic my dude. i was about to go outside on my bike and get shot in the brainstem by a cop but now I have something to occupy me from the safety of my room

dhMeAzK.gif

Quality thread, it's an honor to be featured in here.

I'm getting addicted to these threads OP

Gud jab!! *clapclapclap*

This one made me laugh:

You're doing it wrong. When showering, you should lift your therapist while he/she is repeating "Looks don't matter", "Be yourself", "there's someone for everyone".

ty for feautring me!!!!!! :3

Thank you for including my post!

I got featured 2wice.

Wow

Nice read and also thanks for including my thread.

This is the beginning of the next great library. The amount of philosophical truth bombs we'll collect will lead to an era of Incel Enlightenment.

Thank you for these compilations. For a lot of people this is venting and entertainment, but we are on the edge of a societal shift, and our generation is a part of it. We'll live to see some sort of critical mass event that is a result of the destabilization -- more like the complete annihilation -- of the motivating factors that existed with the traditional paths of polarity in gender roles of husband/wife -> nuclear family.

I have a hard time blaming Tinder when this is really just a moral breakdown much like in the time of Rome, when wives, sisters, daughters, were being sluts sucking dozens of dicks at Bacchanalia rituals.

Woman has lost her fear: fear of God, fear of the state, fear of social repercussions. She is truly liberated now to be an anarchist fuck toy walking donkey of the HPV-carrying majority.

Hard men make good times, good times make soft men, soft men make hard times, hard times make hard men. We know where we are on that cycle. Some of us are ruthless and brutal, while the masses of hopeful normie numales are trying to softly score pussy (too weak to face blackpills), and are hiding like faggots, being white knight normie bitches with their Rick & Morty macbook stickers. 

And Chad? Chad knows nothing. He's a pretty boy, he's a soft bitch whose had everything handed to him. When shit hits the fan, he'll be switching his Tinder matches from women to men to survive, taking it up his ass. Ever heard a 9/10 or 10/10 actually try to have a conversation? Cat in the Hat has more depth. The only reason any man wants to be friends with Chad today is to possibly score leftover pussy.

As we speak, the men who busted their ass in life to "become someone" (whether through cheating or actual effort) , and who did it because they knew they had to get power to get a woman -- or the desirability of women -- are now being societally-outcasted in the #MeToo campaign. This is a metaphysical effort to fear sub-8 males into being nothing more than servants who are locked out of sexual access. 

Women think they have just taken the steering wheel on the world to not only have the high-ranking social (and financial) positions, but also to just fuck Chad; to control who lives and dies on the basis of looks, to control who is miserable for life and who is in some harem king paradise of endless cunts. 

They're mistaken. Women are sowing the seeds of a future where their previous "oppression" will look like a spoiled housecat life. Most of the most powerful men in the world are sub-8's, NOT CHAD's. Will anyone be surprised if these people revolt and fire up the inverse of women's lib with their resources to end in a final culmination with attractive women lined up at Walmart with an hourly rate to suck and fuck in the Walmart Fuckbooth? 

They deserve a generation or two of bondage to learn some humility for the suffering they cause for every sub-8 and laugh at, for their inconsiderate nature to only see a 9 or 10 as a "worthwhile male." Spoiled bitches.

I've been gone for a bit but this thread is top notch. Nice work man

Jesus christ this is not for the faint hearted.