Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels mog foreveralones

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
When was the last time you heard of the forever alone community? You HAVEN'T heard much about it. Definitely not as much as you hear about the incel community. But why is that? Forever alones are the same thing as incels, except for one difference: in stead of hating foids and cucks, they hate themselves. Society doesn't care about depressed low value virgins who prefer wallowing in self pity over pointing at their enemies. There's no entertainment in them. But WE get attention. We're the badass edgelords with a 43k member subreddit dedicated to us, and a 10 to 1 lurker to member ratio on our website. WE are the ones who get popular youtube videos made about us. It's INCEL, not forever alone that's become a buzzword used to label anyone who says anything remotely based. WE trigger sex-havers while selfhatingcels rot alone without any attention.

Based.

Foreveraloners are "well-behaved", unlike the "toxic inkwells," but at least the incels have notoriety. The FAs get totally ignored and neglected.

didnt know there were a community called foreveralone tbh

we incels still are forever alone though, and self-hating

Best to be loved and feared
If you cannot be both
Better to be feared

Massive cope. Would be better if there weren't people obsessed with incels. The only thing bad about FA is they don't allow you to vent past blaming yourself and they allow foids into their communities.

Screen Shot 2021 02 19 at 100316 PM
:soy: :soy: :soy:

every other post on FA is a genetic landfill venting about a girl rejecting and humiliating him for his looks, then these gremlins in the comments hobble together saying "she's awful, sounds like you dodged a bullet my gentlesir". imagine taking the bluepill but still thinking you've been dodging bullets your whole life like Neo. you're being shot at by fucking nature and they're hitting every single time.

every other post on FA is a genetic landfill venting about a girl rejecting and humiliating him for his looks, then these gremlins in the comments hobble together saying "she's awful, sounds like you dodged a bullet my gentlesir". imagine taking the bluepill but still thinking you've been dodging bullets your whole life like Neo. you're being shot at by fucking nature and they're hitting every single time.
:lul:

Inceltears mog me actually.

i consider FAs incels