Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels need to protect each other all the time!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Only way we survive is protecting each other just like el salvadorian migrants in the us did. They were inferior to white and black thugs and so they made their own gang which needed to be more brutal to survive.

We need our own country where we could live in peace

we must secure the existence of our people and a future for Incelistani children

we must secure the existence of our people and a future for Incelistani children
Jfl incelistani children, women will be our property in our paradise so we can secure future generations.

We need to find our own island.

We need to find our own island.
FLGIMGS1000000250_-00_US-Virgin-Islands-Flag-Crest-Clip-Art_3.jpg

We need to start up an incel militia and then take over some island or start up a commune witch I think is more plausible

We should all gymcel or fightmax. Stand up to Chads, white knights, and roasties

I agree. I remember at the first day of my high school there was a fatcel in my class,and a guy were bullying him by pushing him around. I jumped on this guy and beat then they've send me to manager of the school. it was my first trouble in high school at the first day but wasn't last day also.