Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels need to stop worshipping teenage sluts "JBs"

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
People here seem to have this weird misconception that teenage girls (JBs) are some kind of pure beings who are not corrupted and evil like adult women and can offer "true love" and shit like that. Well, hear me out on this, this is COMPLETE BULLSHIT. I dealt with teenage girls before and adult women, and dealing with teenage girls was by far one of the worst things that happened to me. They're extreme cunts with empty brains who don't hesitate to be one of the most cruel groups of humans ever.

Teenage whores are not "pure" and "naive", they're loud, obnoxious, braindead, extremely cruel, rude and uncivilized, attention whores, braindead (<70 IQ), degenerates and by far the most hypergamous group of women on earth. Their hypergamy is so great in fact that they openly bully and ridicule incels just for existing even if they never bother them. They worship Chads even more than adult foids and since they have the highest SMV in society, they can get away with any shit they do as they have armies of cucks ready to sacrifice their lives for them.

If adult women are garbage, then teenage girls are a massive pile of donkey shit that's completely worthless and useless and does nothing but annoys everyone by just existing in society.

Could be tbh, this is a topic that I'm not sure who is correct statistically.

Old cc riding rosties are even worse.

People here seem to have this weird misconception that teenage girls (JBs) are some kind of pure beings who are not corrupted and evil like adult women and can offer "true love" and shit like that. Well, hear me out on this, this is COMPLETE BULLSHIT. I dealt with teenage girls before and adult women, and dealing with teenage girls was by far one of the worst things that happened to me. They're extreme cunts with empty brains who don't hesitate to be one of the most cruel groups of humans ever.

Teenage whores are not "pure" and "naive", they're loud, obnoxious, braindead, extremely cruel, rude and uncivilized, attention whores, braindead (<70 IQ), degenerates and by far the most hypergamous group of women on earth. Their hypergamy is so great in fact that they openly bully and ridicule incels just for existing even if they never bother them. They worship Chads even more than adult foids and since they have the highest SMV in society, they can get away with any shit they do as they have armies of cucks ready to sacrifice their lives for them.

If adult women are garbage, then teenage girls are a massive pile of donkey shit that's completely worthless and useless and does nothing but annoys everyone by just existing in society.
There not pure, they just have fresher poosies that’s all

Could be tbh, this is a topic that I'm not sure who is correct statistically.
If you're not sure just open instagram or any social media platform and observe how disgusting teenage girls are.

If you're not sure just open instagram or any social media platform and observe how disgusting teenage girls are.
I know teenage sluts are desperate for Chad, but I still think adult foids might be worse.

Old cc riding rosties are even worse.
They're at least minding their own business and no one gives a fuck about them since they're disgusting anyway. But teenage sluts go out of their way to bully and ridicule incels just for existing and they're the most annoying group of humans on earth.
That's irrelevant for incels anyway

Pure teenage waifu.

They're at least minding their own business and no one gives a fuck about them since they're disgusting anyway. But teenage sluts go out of their way to bully and ridicule incels just for existing and they're the most annoying group of humans on earth.
I don't see a major difference between the younger foids saying it and the older foids thinking it.

I know teenage sluts are desperate for Chad, but I still think adult foids might be worse.
Both are craving Chad, but teenage girls humiliate incels just for existing and they're extremely cruel and rude. At least adult foids have to act more "appropriate" to fit in better with society.
I don't see a major difference between the younger foids saying it and the older foids thinking it.
There's a difference of course. It shows that JBs don't give a fuck about anyone's feelings and they're cruel as shit, adult foids are much more considerate even if they're still garbage themselves.

I still desire jb's more than anything in the world

Both are craving Chad, but teenage girls humiliate incels just for existing and they're extremely cruel and rude. At least adult foids have to act more "appropriate" to fit in better with society.
So females are lying whores as adults rather than truthful ones.

I still desire jb's more than anything in the world
They're nothing but a talking walking fertile body, but other than that they're not better than a cruel brainlet bot.
So females are lying whores as adults rather than truthful ones.
We all have a group of people that we hate deeply, the only way society keeps functioning is because we hold ourselves from stating those feelings verbally. And also who gives a fuck if some cunt hates you? As long as she doesn't bother you, then it doesn't make a difference at all. Bullying and ridiculing is a different story though.

Last edited:
Based. Teenage girls are just whores who are too young to realise that they're supposed to pretend that they're good people.

Based. Teenage girls are just whores who are too young to realise that they're supposed to pretend that they're good people.
This, you can’t teach an old dog new tricks but you can discipline a new one. Teen girls should be assigned a husband at 13 years old. None of this tic tok chad pretty boy crap they like. To hell with women’s rights.

They aren’t any better morally. It’s just that they aren’t as worn out

The seed of evil germinates within women at the time of conception.

Teenage girls are at their peak in estrogen, which mean they are by far at their most "womanly". Their faces are becoming cuter, their boobs bigger, fat ass, etc. while at the same time having the personality of a rock and being awful people in general.

Based, teen foids are literally everything that's bad about a regular foid turned up to an extreme -- there's a reason they all peak in high school. They think they control the entire fucking world, and they kind of can: if you're attracted to a 17 year old slut wearing essentially nothing other than nipple pasties, they can send you to jail for being pedo. Teen foids are all whores and that's all they know how to do.

Based, teen foids are literally everything that's bad about a regular foid turned up to an extreme -- there's a reason they all peak in high school. They think they control the entire fucking world, and they kind of can: if you're attracted to a 17 year old slut wearing essentially nothing other than nipple pasties, they can send you to jail for being pedo. Teen foids are all whores and that's all they know how to do.

Based. Women are vain, vapid, unreliable, untrustworthy, emotionally immature, duplicitous, and they have no honor.Teen girls have all these traits but to an even greater degree.

it's not that we worship them as individuals. We worship the idea of fucking them while you are also a teenager

I hate all ages of foids

don't care foid has to be unused or she's worth about as much as pig shit. shit foids don't magically turn into housewifes after getting old :feelsokman:
This, you can’t teach an old dog new tricks but you can discipline a new one. Teen girls should be assigned a husband at 13 years old. None of this tic tok chad pretty boy crap they like. To hell with women’s rights.
too late, they're already fucked in the head by 13 if not properly groomed by jewpilled tedpilled lolipilled man of culture. marriage at 10 or 11 at the latest

Last edited:
They are the most lookist whores

I jsut want tot rapoe them lol

I think this is entirely true for zoomer teenage girls today, but less so for teenage girls in the past, like early 2010's and earlier. Teenage girls really started to go off the deep end when things like Tinder, Snapchat, Vine, and more recently TikTok emerged around the 2014-2018 era. Teenage girls are easily impressionable, so apps which can instantly make them famous or rich for doing retarded shit or easily get them dick will spread like wildfire among them and create the shitshow that we have today.

So I think all of this borderline JB worship is coming from incels who were teenagers in the early 2010's or earlier, when not as many teenage girls were total sluts and sadistic monsters for attention. I know I was definitely guilty of believing that "teenager girls are better" for a while, not anymore though.

Don't really care to be honest, all women seem like garbage I just want one I'm attracted to that hasn't been ran through yet and old ladies can't offer that ever atleast theres a 0.0001% chance with jb

Its not about being "pure", its about better quality pussy, boyo.

Older roasties are always worse.

one more proof that @chudur-budur was onto something

I don't worship them. i just wanna fuck them cause they are the ones who atratck me the most (phisicaly). that said, i know the pieces of scum they are. oh yes i do boyo. like older foids who are stacies, the most anrcissistic entiteled group on earth.
Its not about being "pure", its about better quality pussy, boyo.
I DONT WORSHIP THEM I JUST WANNA FUCK THEM

Last edited: