Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels on The Jim Jefferies Show

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
This guy is pretty stupid, but he's got a point. I'm not going to try "be myself" when I'm just naturally ugly/unfuckable. Nor will I make an impression for a roasite to notice me whereas she just needs to exist within the radius of eyesight of men for her to get attention.

Attachments

• 1525470003312.png
    1525470003312.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 164
No, that comment just makes me majorly pissed off. "Oh you were born this way by no decision of your own, but lel who cares you unfuckable cretins"

No, that comment just makes me majorly pissed off. "Oh you were born this way by no decision of your own, but lel who cares you unfuckable cretins"
yeah, their argument is just another crutch for how much truth they have to intake from incels

What a filthy cuck. We don't owe women protection, privileges, or rights either.

I wish someone would hack his show and broadcast our cause.

He is a total cuck. He admits that his wife use to be model hot and fucking all sorts of men, including a bbc nba player. Admits that he got her after the prime years and is beta buxxing.

It's so insane the world we live in. Why is it acceptable to shit on ugly men? Imagine if this motherfucker was saying this about morbidly obese disgusting women? Imagine the outrage. But when it's men, who cares?

It's so insane the world we live in. Why is it acceptable to shit on ugly men? Imagine if this motherfucker was saying this about morbidly obese disgusting women? Imagine the outrage. But when it's men, who cares?

This guy is pretty stupid, but he's got a point. I'm not going to try "be myself" when I'm just naturally ugly/unfuckable. Nor will I make an impression for a roasite to notice me whereas she just needs to exist within the radius of eyesight of men for her to get attention.

I like how normies never carry their logic full circle, they always stop where its convenient for them and inconvenient for us. Yes women don't owe us sex, and we don't owe them our restraint either, in the "natural world", take away all man made laws, jails, etc. I could just walk up to bitch and rape her, so telling me she doesn't owe me sex is ironic, because I don't owe her my restraint, if I want to kill her i'll kill her, if I want to rape her i'll rape her, and if she wants to reject me i'll be rejected, but tough luck my actions that "aren't owed" supercede her's.

The next time a normie says "women don't owe you sex" the response should be - "true, and we don't owe you civility or restraint, remember that during the next mass shooting JFL"

Society isn't even trying to hide it anymore: If you're not good looking enough to have women throwing themselves at you, you don't deserve love, you don't deserve sex, you don't deserve to have a loving wife and a family. If you are an ugly male, you are not entitled to happiness.

Nice getting bullied on live TV... That's great for their cause :feelstastyman: