Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels on this forum with normie and chad friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
I dont trust those posters that much even back in highschool i had incel friends how can posters on here have normie or chad friends either you are the butt of the joke at all times or you're a fakecel
You cant be a inkwell with sexhaving friends tbh

"i am asking for a friend"

Death to the sexhavers!

back when i had friends, they were ugly af or turbo manlets

now i have none

back when i had friends, they were ugly af or turbo manlets

now i have none
Exactly same here how the fuck do posters on here have normie and chad friends
Possible mentalcels or fakecels

One of my “friends” was a low tier normie and I bet he still can’t get past the breakup with his sub-5 gf even after years have passed. I don’t speak to him anymore though. I feel like sex and your social status are always implicit in your interactions with other people, even if they are your “friends”. Mog or be mogged world tbh.

Last edited:
Exactly same here how the fuck do posters on here have normie and chad friends
Possible mentalcels or fakecels

this place is infested with normies
I feel like sex and your social status are always implicit in your interactions with other people, even if they are your “friends”. Mog or be mogged world tbh.

tbh

friendship and socializing is pointless if you're just getting mogged relentlessly

Last edited:
Well you all start off as Virgins. Most in my circle of high school friends ascended, but we were still friends for a while after that. In time you drift apart as your life paths are so different from one another, but the drifting apart is a gradual process. Not like they have sex and the next day you're no longer friends.

I've tried to chat with people who I thought were ok, and all they do is get drunk/stoned, talk about women/sports and how they're trying to better their "careers" and it's always the same with normies. They're one-dimensional consoomer bots who worship money and make it the center of their existence.

I dont trust those posters that much even back in highschool i had incel friends how can posters on here have normie or chad friends either you are the butt of the joke at all times or you're a fakecel
You cant be a inkwell with sexhaving friends tbh
You guys have friends?