[News] Incels shoots Chad

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
'He just seemed really quiet and standoffish. I've never seen him talk to anyone else or socializing really like the rest of the people around campus, because we're pretty close-knit.
'Everyone knows everyone pretty much and I've never seen him at events or parties or anything like that,'.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Keep crying for me cuck
★★★★★
Fucking hell. this guy is just anothet victim of racemixing. Racemixing is like gambling. you either born as jeremy meeks or hideously ugly like this guy. its over ngl

LordDylan

LordDylan

Yang is the NEET Jesus
-
Definitely an incel.
Fucking hell. this guy is just anothet victim of racemixing. Racemixing is like gambling. you either born as jeremy meeks or hideously ugly like this guy. its over ngl
True, that explains why I'm ugly.

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
-
Another Low inhib incel
At least they mirror our suffering back at reality

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Fantastic news. :feelsokman:

Chad's dead, that's good, Hark the Black.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Never forget that race mixing made Elliot Rodger. If Peter Rodger wasn't a degenerate with Yellow Fever unforeseen consequences at the time could have been avoided.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

25 y/o "khhv"(3D), daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
True, that explains why I'm ugly.
I've recently found out that my dad(and by extension me as well) is part north african, JFL. Can't even really call myself white now.

Sadness

Sadness

face > everything else
-

Look at that smile, the face of victory.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Looks like an ugly foid tbh.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
Lifefuel. The kill count is low but at least a chad is dead:feelsautistic:

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
Lifefuel. The kill count is low but at least a chad is dead:feelsautistic:
True, there is another guy that he killed who is getting absolutely no attention named Ellis Parlier while this chad is getting all the attention. Ellis parlier must be an incel.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Captain
-
Who is the real hERo here?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
My former oneitis was half black and half white. Her skin was pale, her hair was curly and black, her facial features looked completely white. She was hot af tho. Very small and tiny too.

B

BlackpillMafia

Banned
-
I've recently found out that my dad(and by extension me as well) is part north african, JFL. Can't even really call myself white now.
North Africans are a unique kind of ugly. There are only like 1/1000 decent looking men in my home country

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
Sounds like St. Cho from the heavens took over for a second. Cho fought against a ROTC in close combat and eventually coming on top. Sounds like the same happened to this guy, but twice.

Last edited:
Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Mogs my jawline.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
nice, shame he couldn't have killed his blonde haired gf too, hope she suis cause of chad's death

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
That depends on Which part of North Africa

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

-
That depends on Which part of North Africa
Well he took one of those DNA tests, I didn't see the results myself, but if I think meant central north africa, so like Tunisia for example. I'm also part Italian(which I already knew) so maybe that would explain it? I'm not sure tbh.

randomguy1235

randomguy1235

Officer
-
99% of the time racemixing leads to ugly offspring. Jeremy Meeks' looks are an extreme anomaly for mongrels.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
He mogs my hair. I fucking can't grow my hair long because of dermatitis in my scalp.

randomguy1235

randomguy1235

Officer
-
North Africans are a unique kind of ugly. There are only like 1/1000 decent looking men in my home country
North Africans are basically Old World quadroons/octoroons (25/12.5 % ancient black East African admixture with more recent, minor West African). That's why they're quite unattractive on average.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Martyrcel
-
Time to add this guy into the list of hERoes

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
Choice and bed be made, GOOD NIGHT, sleep tight.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

-
Cherrypicked comments ngl.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
-
Curly long hair is never attractive on a male

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
Those 'people' are learning from us :feelshaha:

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

Commander
-

Ugly = Creepycel

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Major
-
If they didn't bully him then it was bad what he did tbh

maskedman

maskedman

Outcast from Canada
-
This dude was excluded for his looks. They wonder why it happened :feelskek::feelsgah:

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
Tbh that's what I've been saying for years. Most of the time, you come out looking like the latter.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
Whats the name of the shooter

LOL @ naming that Chad but not the shooter

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
He looks like an afro lesbian.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Major
-
Pretty soon being 6ft blonde with blue eyes will be like winning the lottery for people with white genes.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Total extermination of chads when?

Mega Coper

Mega Coper

Jawcel
-
I lost the 50/50 :feelsrope:

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
True, there is another guy that he killed who is getting absolutely no attention named Ellis Parlier while this chad is getting all the attention. Ellis parlier must be an incel.
everybody loves chad , his social circle for sure mogs Ellis social circle. Chad wins even dead:feelsrope:

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Dude. There are people who are ugly REGARDLESS of race mixing. Being born is a fucking GAMBLE.

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer
-
Well he took one of those DNA tests, I didn't see the results myself, but if I think meant central north africa, so like Tunisia for example. I'm also part Italian(which I already knew) so maybe that would explain it? I'm not sure tbh.
Lots of Tunisians have Vandal admixture, like 15% of their population is blonde.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Admiral
-
something is happening, perhaps we are in the early stages of it