Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incels shoots Chad

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
'He just seemed really quiet and standoffish. I've never seen him talk to anyone else or socializing really like the rest of the people around campus, because we're pretty close-knit.
'Everyone knows everyone pretty much and I've never seen him at events or parties or anything like that,'.

Fucking hell. this guy is just anothet victim of racemixing. Racemixing is like gambling. you either born as jeremy meeks or hideously ugly like this guy. its over ngl

Definitely an incel.
Fucking hell. this guy is just anothet victim of racemixing. Racemixing is like gambling. you either born as jeremy meeks or hideously ugly like this guy. its over ngl
True, that explains why I'm ugly.

Another Low inhib incel
At least they mirror our suffering back at reality

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Fantastic news. :feelsokman:

Chad's dead, that's good, Hark the Black.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Never forget that race mixing made Elliot Rodger. If Peter Rodger wasn't a degenerate with Yellow Fever unforeseen consequences at the time could have been avoided.

True, that explains why I'm ugly.
I've recently found out that my dad(and by extension me as well) is part north african, JFL. Can't even really call myself white now.

Look at that smile, the face of victory.

Looks like an ugly foid tbh.

Lifefuel. The kill count is low but at least a chad is dead:feelsautistic:

Lifefuel. The kill count is low but at least a chad is dead:feelsautistic:
True, there is another guy that he killed who is getting absolutely no attention named Ellis Parlier while this chad is getting all the attention. Ellis parlier must be an incel.

Who is the real hERo here?

My former oneitis was half black and half white. Her skin was pale, her hair was curly and black, her facial features looked completely white. She was hot af tho. Very small and tiny too.

I've recently found out that my dad(and by extension me as well) is part north african, JFL. Can't even really call myself white now.

North Africans are a unique kind of ugly. There are only like 1/1000 decent looking men in my home country

Sounds like St. Cho from the heavens took over for a second. Cho fought against a ROTC in close combat and eventually coming on top. Sounds like the same happened to this guy, but twice.

Last edited:
Mogs my jawline.

nice, shame he couldn't have killed his blonde haired gf too, hope she suis cause of chad's death

That depends on Which part of North Africa

That depends on Which part of North Africa
Well he took one of those DNA tests, I didn't see the results myself, but if I think meant central north africa, so like Tunisia for example. I'm also part Italian(which I already knew) so maybe that would explain it? I'm not sure tbh.

99% of the time racemixing leads to ugly offspring. Jeremy Meeks' looks are an extreme anomaly for mongrels.

He mogs my hair. I fucking can't grow my hair long because of dermatitis in my scalp.

North Africans are a unique kind of ugly. There are only like 1/1000 decent looking men in my home country
North Africans are basically Old World quadroons/octoroons (25/12.5 % ancient black East African admixture with more recent, minor West African). That's why they're quite unattractive on average.

Time to add this guy into the list of hERoes

Choice and bed be made, GOOD NIGHT, sleep tight.

Cherrypicked comments ngl.

Curly long hair is never attractive on a male

Those 'people' are learning from us :feelshaha:

12952632-6978497-image-m-36_1556711373672.jpg

Ugly = Creepycel

If they didn't bully him then it was bad what he did tbh

This dude was excluded for his looks. They wonder why it happened :feelskek::feelsgah:

Tbh that's what I've been saying for years. Most of the time, you come out looking like the latter.

Whats the name of the shooter

LOL @ naming that Chad but not the shooter

He looks like an afro lesbian.

Pretty soon being 6ft blonde with blue eyes will be like winning the lottery for people with white genes.

Total extermination of chads when?

I lost the 50/50 :feelsrope: