Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incels shoots Chad

True, there is another guy that he killed who is getting absolutely no attention named Ellis Parlier while this chad is getting all the attention. Ellis parlier must be an incel.
everybody loves chad , his social circle for sure mogs Ellis social circle. Chad wins even dead:feelsrope:

The middle guy looks like a f--kin girl.
I hope he gets a lot of p---ses in jail.
(S)He can become Darnell's wife / girlfriend.

Fucking hell. this guy is just anothet victim of racemixing. Racemixing is like gambling. you either born as jeremy meeks or hideously ugly like this guy. its over ngl
Dude. There are people who are ugly REGARDLESS of race mixing. Being born is a fucking GAMBLE.

Well he took one of those DNA tests, I didn't see the results myself, but if I think meant central north africa, so like Tunisia for example. I'm also part Italian(which I already knew) so maybe that would explain it? I'm not sure tbh.
Lots of Tunisians have Vandal admixture, like 15% of their population is blonde.

something is happening, perhaps we are in the early stages of it

They never invited this half goblin to social events then wonder why he never showed up. Poor guy should have honestly ended it then, not like life is going to get any better in prison.

It was always funny how I could tell whenever the college faculty had a meeting and discussed high risk students because suddenly every person they had on the payroll would start giving me greetings in the hallways.

Lots of Tunisians have Vandal admixture, like 15% of their population is blonde.

Vandal DNA impact in North Africa was very minimal, I've never seen a Tunisian or North African with Vandal DNA showing up. (Vandals were Northern European so it should be very easy detectable with a DNA test)

It was always funny how I could tell whenever the college faculty had a meeting and discussed high risk students because suddenly every person they had on the payroll would start giving me greetings in the hallways.
Back in high school some teachers seemed to be extra nice to me and treat me like a little kid, I wonder if they were worried I'd blow myself up or something since that was around the time that all those terrorist attacks in Europe happened.

View attachment 111322View attachment 111323View attachment 111324

Look at the comments lol they’re praising Chad and calling the shooter a “loser”. One even lamenting about how Chad and his gf were “young and good looking” lmao nobody wants to actually look at the reason for theee shootings? Because of the depravity of that which is called Babylon? (America & Britain)

They never invited this half goblin to social events then wonder why he never showed up. Poor guy should have honestly ended it then, not like life is going to get any better in prison.

Special kid treatment.

JFL AT THE PRETENDERES CALLLING HIM ATTRACTIVE THEY'RE DELUSIONAL I WEKCOIME MY BRETHREN INTO THE HALL OF FAME FUCK NORMALFAGS

Trying to socialize - being "putted in the place" because you are ugly
Staying quiet because socialize hurt - being laughed all over because "omg what a creep lol I'll make a photo of this creature"
Finally going ER - everyone honestly shocked "I don't even know that this quiet boy are so violent, I knew there is something wrong with him from the start!".

JFL @ the amount of fucks praising chad in the comments.

halo effect is real and incels will always be outcasts. this is why we should do whatever the fuck u want.

Trying to socialize - being "putted in the place" because you are ugly
Staying quiet because socialize hurt - being laughed all over because "omg what a creep lol I'll make a photo of this creature"
Finally going ER - everyone honestly shocked "I don't even know that this quiet boy are so violent, I knew there is something wrong with him from the start!".
This.

Looking at that Chad makes me so fucking sad. Just in that pic you can tell how absurdly happy he was: confidence, good looks, gorgeous gf, well built body, awesome bone structure.... I hope he is in hell, being skinned alive for all eternity until he forget about his past life as a demigod. I fucking hate him so much just by looking at him. I would fucking kill and eat my parents just to live in his body for a day. For a fucking hour. The genetic priviledge is unbereable for me, its just too fucking much. Why does he deserve a human life and i dont? If theres a kind of human that deserves to be killed, its fucking chad. Their genetic priviledges is the permanent reminder of the unfairness of the universe we live in. I can see, i can fucking feel the fucking absence of any god in his perfect smile, in the way he holds that stacy, in his attitude towards reality. God is dead, Chad killed Him.

More proof that trying to fit in with normalfags is hopeless fuck,em all

We all know who the true hERo was.

"They went on to list the things he [Chad] loved, including Star Wars and 'his Lauren'." :soy::soy::soy::soy:

What a POS.

All that asshole did was make life worse for the rest of the "quiet, weird" kids.

Not to mention the strain on gun rights.

If you're thinking about this, neck yourself quietly.

Last edited:
Imagine spending years going from incel to chad and working out and looksmaxxing all your time, then once you become chad a fucking incel kills you. JFL if i was a ghost i'd kill that kid

Imagine spending years going from incel to chad and working out and looksmaxxing all your time, then once you become chad a fucking incel kills you. JFL if i was a ghost i'd kill that kid

Only possible with radical surgery and in a small minority of cases at that.

Surgery can only fix so much, if you look like this surgery is pointless and it's over.

Last edited:
"We have never seen him at parties" how do you even get the opportunity to be at a party if your already excluded from the tight knit social circle

Curly long hair is never attractive on a male
It is on a chad face like with all things.
He looks like an afro lesbian.
Also don't get why we insult other incels on their ugly looks, we already know they're ugly, getting a laugh out of it is foid tier dickery.

JFL this guy was definitely a stormfrontcel

Incel rebellion has already fucking BEGUN

That chad looks like the armored titan
Edit looked like past tense.
Ill buy some melon banana juice to celebrate the life fuel

it seems we have the coming of another saint

Damn it!
I'm gonna have to build a bigger shrine.
Jk

Incel shooter was a retard for killing him and makes virgins look like ISIS even more. BUT you guys are fakecels if you think incel can become fucking chad of all things.

Your college discussed high risk students? How does that happen

That's him with his sister and who I'm assuming is her cuck

Look at the comments lol they’re praising Chad and calling the shooter a “loser”. One even lamenting about how Chad and his gf were “young and good looking” lmao nobody wants to actually look at the reason for theee shootings? Because of the depravity of that which is called Babylon? (America & Britain)

They are licking chads asshole in that article. The coach seems like a faggot, he would suck that dead chads dick if he could.

Nobody cares about the incel who shot them, he was the true victim and product of society. Fucking hate this chad praising society

They are licking chads asshole in that article. The coach seems like a faggot, he would suck that dead chads dick if he could.

Nobody cares about the incel who shot them, he was the true victim and product of society. Fucking hate this chad praising society
It’s in our nature unfortunately

JFL this guy was definitely a stormfrontcel
Seems he's a diagnoised Autistcel/Mentalcel according to this link:

In May 2016, Craig Terrell revealed on his daughter's blog that Trystan was diagnosed with autism.

He wrote: 'When my son was three, I watched as a nurse in a neurologist’s office had my son walk down the hallway.

'And just because he walked on his tiptoes, she said, “Has anyone ever mentioned the word autism to you?”

'And with one sentence, our lives got more complicated.'

That smile :feelskek: