Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels should be ancaps

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
In an anarcho-capitalist society most of us would be long dead due to natural selection, which would be taking process uninhibited by the federal government. Those of us who wouldn’t be dead would have a decent chance to improve because many of us are not complete retards. HGH and T would be available like milk and eggs, we could buy women like slaves. Honestly ancapistan would be great for us

Anywhere where men arent controlled because of their sexual needs is good enough.

Yeah, I see what your saying.

No, I don't want to suck corporate chads' cocks, ty.

JFL at natural selection advancers. You guys are cucks. Most men die off and not in a pleasant way while women thrive, even low quality ones. The low quality women gets to reproduce and produce more incel sons (chads semen can only do so much) which repeats the whole cycle.

Ancap along communism are the dumbest ideas ever, a society uninhibited by government would result in some rogue private military taking control, assassinating whoever he doesn't like, eventually the company would become the de facto government of the ancapland and dictates what happens.

Just be an entrapenurecel. You can help run my meth business
Entrepeneur = code for rich trustfundamentalists.

I want socialized looksmaxx. Be chad and let the normies pay for it.

@AsiaCel Bet 1000 dollar you have no clue about communism lumping it together with governtmentless systems.

Last edited:
high iq post
Giphy

Entrepeneur = code for rich trustfundamentalists.

I want socialized looksmaxx. Be chad and let the normies pay for it.

@AsiaCel Bet 1000 dollar you have no clue about communism lumping it together with governtmentless systems.
Trust me, I was a Marxist communist of leftist subs, communists advocate for a ultimate of a stateless community (full automated gay space luxury communism as they say)

They believe in a vanguard party brainwashing it's population until in a long time where the government can be abolished and stateless community can thrive.

This is definitely the same end goal as what anarchists advocate...A stateless community.

In an anarcho-capitalist society most of us would be long dead due to natural selection, which would be taking process uninhibited by the federal government. Those of us who wouldn’t be dead would have a decent chance to improve because many of us are not complete retards. HGH and T would be available like milk and eggs, we could buy women like slaves. Honestly ancapistan would be great for us
I believe ancap would be much better than what we have today where the social life is already anarco capitalistic(100% free and unregulated) while the economy is regulated. The foid's power is in the social domain where she makes a few men winners and leaves the rest to rot, while men have more power in the economical but that is currently heavily regulated so that the resources are distributed and thus our power diminished.

But I still think the superior alternative is some fascism/traditional collectivism where in addition to some economic interventions the social life is also heavily controlled through monogamous marriages and slut shaming.