Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels should be nice to no one, contribute nothing. No matter what you do, everyone will always hate you

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
End result will always be the same. Everyone will hate you. This cannot be changed.

Now do you want to be a cuck and try to be nice and helpful to people who will hate you and piss on you regardless, or do you want to die with some dignity and give those people hell?

Whenever I see an ugly or average guy being nice to strangers, acting like a white knight, I fucking cringe. These people fucking hate you. Normies fucking hate you. They want you dead. You don't worship their "queens".

Do you honestly think being a "good / nice" guy is going to help your situation?

You are right ngl. But I have "good personality" : /

Based. Incels don't owe society ANYTHING.

Yep. Be hateful to everyone. Being nice never got anyone laid.

People don't know me. Why would they hate me?

High IQ, I learnt this the hard way

I am neither nice or hateful to others. I do not really have the energy to be anything more than just cold and distant, which I guess could be considered as being “neutral”. However, being nice just for the sake of it is called “jestermaxxing”, and it will only decrease your chances of getting laid, so do not do that.

I don't even have manners except for thanking someone for legit reasons. I get more respect that way. It can depend on the person though.
Women and older people = I don't give a shit. Other young men for whom it's over in 2020 = I can have a friendly conversation if needed.

I ordered around and criticized a barber foid and then her and all of the barber foids around her got a very serious and scared look lmao. I don't even try to be mean. I don't put in effort in socializing with strangers. It's difficult anyway since I can't use my first language in this country so to strangers I just speak in a cold, autistic way.
However, being nice just for the sake of it is called “jestermaxxing”, and it will only decrease your chances of getting laid, so do not do that.

I don't even think about the type of behavior that will get me laid. In 2020 it's pointless, it's just about the type of behavior that will get you what you want in a situation.

Last edited:
I’m kind of rude to foids off top

Fuck them

Me being ugly doesn't inspire hatred. Disinterest, definitely. But not hatred.
The thing is, they judge a book by it's cover. If you are ugly you are automatically a creep in their minds.

Thats pretty much what Jesus did tbbh literally everyone hated him

Never had being nice pay off.

Never had being not nice pay off.

Cant win

He is right.
We are outcasts either way. So I stopped being nice some time ago.
This site has certainly made a lot of things crystal clear for me, so now it's my turn to get back at society.

Me being ugly doesn't inspire hatred.

tenor.gif

It's not enough to simple stop giving to society. You must try with all your might to bring it down. If you have nothing of value in this life, and the rope is calling you, focus your thoughts giving the people that wronged you what they truly deserve. Why not, it's not like you have anything to lose.

be nice to no one, contribute nothing

based. don't treat anyone better than they treat you, they don't deserve it. however only blackpilled incels do this and we're a tiny minority. majority of males are soy cucks and simps and will double down on their nice guy behavior and there's no stopping them.

Why wageslave
Why buy people birthday/xmas presents
Why open doors for people
Why tip people
Why give whores money

Why? Society has treated you like shit, stop giving without receiving.

indeed son, lol at supporting a society that considers you lower than filth

Sometimes having basic manners avoids conflict and being regarded with outright hatred which makes it necessary, however going out of your way to be nice, helping people or giving to them should be avoided. You should always try to get as much from the other person as you can.

I don’t contribute anything fuck soyciety

Why would I contribute to a society that set me up to fail?

Everyone is against us

True but i'm having trouble being a dick. I don't know how normies do it so easily.

This is why being a moralfag as an incel is pointless. You got nothing to lose. Stop contributing to a cucked society