Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels should not be conscripted

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Overlord
Many countries have only male conscription while their female peers get to move ahead in their studies/career or whatever they plan. This is cucked beyond belief if u just think about it, you are sacrificing ur time, body n mind on the line for foids who will never give a shit about you and might even mock you. Imagine incels being dirty n tired in the field, sleepin in mud n grass while foids are comfortable n cozy at home or partying it up at the club.

And there's no foid waiting for u when u are done.

I don't care whether it's being a clerk pushing papers or rifleman sleeping in the mud, as long as u are incel, you should not be obliged to serve at all when your physiological needs are not met at all.

Just venting, these laws will nvr change n incel conscripts will never be adequately compensated.

Equal rights means equal conscription, sadly we have cucks in power.

I'd say the average guy in 2020 is incel or has a horrible time getting girls to even notice him so if you took any random guy and drafted him you'd be drafting an incel. Besides even if women were drafted they'd give up all their rights and become literal sex slaves in a heartbeat just so they don't have to go to war.

Equal rights means equal conscription, sadly we have cucks in power.

Watch from 30sec onwards, look at how hypocritical foids are, especially that curry foid, she took a 180 when asked if she would serve. JFL

Considering how many physical disabilities, weak frames, meager heights, skinny-fat body compositions, and severe mental disorders there are in this community, it's fair to guess say a large portion, if not the majority of us would only be conscription candidates in the absolute most dire circumstances.

I'd say the average guy in 2020 is incel or has a horrible time getting girls to even notice him so if you took any random guy and drafted him you'd be drafting an incel. Besides even if women were drafted they'd give up all their rights and become literal sex slaves in a heartbeat just so they don't have to go to war.
It doesn't hv to be a full blown war for conscription. many countries use it as a deterence.

They cud learn from Israel n get foids to do guard duty or idk, something to do at least. Everyone should play a part

It doesn't hv to be a full blown war for conscription. many countries use it as a deterence.

They cud learn from Israel n get foids to do guard duty or idk, something to do at least. Everyone should play a part
Yeah I know most of this forum hates isreal and jews but if there's one thing I like about them it's they conscript women too.

Considering how many physical disabilities, weak frames, meager heights, skinny-fat body compositions, and severe mental disorders there are in this community, it's fair to guess say a large portion, if not the majority of us would only be conscription candidates in the absolute most dire circumstances.
I've seen guys u described who are conscripted in my country, autistic, mental, deformed arms, dyslexic, they do some clerical job or some less intensive job at least.

Even if you do get conscripted, there's not much stopping you from opening fire on "friendlies". Even if only a few did this, it would make them think twice about conscripting incels.

Incels have been conscripted throughout history nothing will change, men are considered disposable and not treated with respect

Incels are not respected or understood when it comes to the things we've had to endure throughout our life. We're told to move, work a 9-5 and become a slave to society, yet when we argue this point it is shot right back in our face by the cucked society.

Low value males are the most disposable demographic in society. If there's any conscripting to be done, incels would be the first pick.

We'd have to find a legal out. Maybe therapists might finally prove to be useful.