Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels should start calling women "women"

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I think if everything we say offends women, then by femoid-logic, they would be offended that we call them "women." This will start a chain reaction where normies will get called "incel" for using the term "woman." The blackpill spreads. As it stands, even "female" is offensive:

Our mere existence offends. All we have to do to win is exist.

I alternate between foid, roastie, pig, girl and woman.

I prefer the terms bitch, cunt, whore, used up skank, roastbeef. every fucking slut needs to be punched out

Never call a female a "woman" or a "girl", those words give their gender power. By calling a female a female, you give everyone around you the subconscious message you are most likely not a soy.

Hole is the most appropriate name for them imo.

I prefer roast/roastie/etc. because its an actual insult and a lot of women have admitted to feeling bad because of it.

Why call them "women" when they call us "creepy"/"short"/"loser" etc

We should call them females in all situations tbh

I wish i could find a more degrading term than ''foid''

I either call them holes or foids

I actually do call them women or females most of the time, the normal names. I could never really get into the foid or holes stuff because it just seems like it's trying too much to be edgy and controversial and I think that feeds in to normies treating our discourse like a zoo display

"fe"male where "fe" stands for deFEctive

SJWs make me want to vomit

idgaf if women are offended, they offend me every day

i call them females because i do not want to view them as human beings, since they have not treated me as a human being.

I prefer foid, it has a nice ring to it.

Foid = Roastie = Woman = Girl = Female = Pig. All women are the same. I guess that using other terminology will not be a large change, especially if it would have such an effect as OP described. All these words describe the same disguisting organisms and have negative connotation here.

It doesn't matter. You can be respectful all the way you want, the result will be the same.
We are like a cattle. Our destiny is the slaughterhouse.

feMALE
woMAN
woMEN

Haha, trigger some fatties.

I think if everything we say offends women, then by femoid-logic, they would be offended that we call them "women." This will start a chain reaction where normies will get called "incel" for using the term "woman." The blackpill spreads. As it stands, even "female" is offensive:

Wie should make it like pepe, taking some shit they like an convert it to our "hate symbol"
We should not create symbols or terms, we should infest theirs

The men I liked and respected weren't running around talking about females this, females that.
jfl, the men she liked and respected were probably saying bitches, shotty's, hoes and sluts.

Where were these idiots when people reduced individuals to "straight white males"?
I guess it doesn't matter if it isn't directed towards the one gender that that can do no wrong, is helpless (but strong!), delicate and must be protected from all bad things in the world or just simply minor annoyances that most people don't even notice.

We should call them dogfuckers

Thought you were gonna say we need to respect women. Thankfully you didn't waste my time. :feelsokman:

I prefer "it". They aren't alive. Just objects which exist solely to be fucked.

I prefer roast/roastie/etc. because its an actual insult and a lot of women have admitted to feeling bad because of it.
The Roastie is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a foid, slut, bitch, whore, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But call her a Roastie and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

I use the term "females" to cover up my desire to bang jb.

I use the word naaras, female.

Once a foid,
Forever a foid.