Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels Should Support the Jews and Their Goals, Here's Why

FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-
I made a thread earlier today about why incels should support communism. Many of the responses were criticisms of communism by calling it a "Jewish system". One poster even mentioned how Marxism is just a branch of Judaism. My response on this is quite clear, Jews are based and incels should support them 100%. Here is why:

Aryans and Jews have been fighting each other since the dawn of Sumeria. Ever since Sumeria was taken over by a Semite Sargon of Akkard, the Aryans and Jews have been at perpetual war with each other. The Aryans of Sumeria were eventually driven out and migrated to India, Egypt, and China (where they became the aristocratic elite as shown by ancient mummies), as well as Europe where they became the general population. Sumeria degenerated into a slummy corrupt civilization and eventually collapsed. Since then, the Jews and Aryans have been diametrically opposed, Aryans were the "builders of civilization" and Jews were the parasites and destroyers of civilizations. While Aryans were welcomed by native peoples to be the aristocratic elite in the realms of India, China, and Egypt, the Jews had to sneak their way into the bureaucratic structure through deceit and nepotism. Once in the Jews would do everything in their power to mongrelize the Native population and "de-aryanize" it.

After reading the above paragraph, one might ask why they should ever support the Jews over the Aryans? Jews seem like a nasty parasitically evil group while the Aryans appear to be nation builders and naturally noble. On a closer look, the nature of the Aryan and the Jew stem from little other than lookism. Aryans are naturally beautiful, they naturally got along with each other due to the halo effect. Their looks allowed them to empathize with eachother and build societies based on the rule of law. Non-Aryan tribes, particularly the semites, were cast aside solely due to their looks. Semites were seen as outsiders by most other tribes, especially the Aryans. After all, why would a civilization of beautiful blond people want ugly hook nosed people among their ranks? The Semites and non-Aryan tribes were essentially bullied by the Aryans for being of inferior genetic stock. This is where the semitic hatred for the Aryans comes from. This is why they would rather parasite their way into Aryan civilizations than build their own, because even if they did build their own they would always be an inferior laughing stock of the beautiful Aryans.

We should sympathize with the Jews and understand their agenda, because on a global scale Jews are incels whose ideological subversion is rooted in looks-based inferiority to the Aryan race.

I am not Jewish. So by default they do not want to have anything to do with me.

Jews?
No.

Just no.

No one cares if you didn't read because you're too low IQ anyways.

I wonder ((who)) could be behind this post

The jews dont care about looks. JFL If you think they are having a battle of looks.

I am not Jewish. So by default they do not want to have anything to do with me.

Yes they do, the Jewish mindset stems from a looks-based inferiority of the white race. They know that no matter how much money they make and power they achieve, they will always be inferior based on looks. No matter how powerful the Rothschilds get, if one of their family members walks down the street next to Chad from the local highschool, he will be mogged.

Yes they do, the Jewish mindset stems from a looks-based inferiority of the white race. They know that no matter how much money they make and power they achieve, they will always be inferior based on looks. No matter how powerful the Rothschilds get, if one of their family members walks down the street next to Chad from the local highschool, he will be mogged.
Many men, man.

Whats about mutilating your children? I guess OP is cutcell and know wants everone to loose their dick to feel supirior.

tbh this

this is why I shabbosgoy maxx

I see many WNcels chimping out over the fact that jews are behind race mixing propaganda, yet they celebrate colonialism

also no race mixing isnt of jews

living proof is curries, old world mestizos

first, abo dravidians were living the anprim life in peace, and then Iranian invaders came(nonwhite but still, I digress)

as well as some mongoloids already in northern india

then came the rape hungry aryan whites, who raped and pillaged the innocent abos and mongoloids

thanks to GENTILE WHITES, we are literally doomed to exist due to them

this is why I shabbosgoymaxx

also JFL if you think jews hate gentiles

if that was the case all of them should be trying to kill me and other gentiles here

WL1150 1450x6345

Aryans and Jews have been fighting each other since the dawn of Sumeria. Ever since Sumeria was taken over by a Semite Sargon of Akkard, the Aryans and Jews have been at perpetual war with each other. The Aryans of Sumeria were eventually driven out and migrated to India, Egypt, and China (where they became the aristocratic elite as shown by ancient mummies), as well as Europe where they became the general population. Sumeria degenerated into a slummy corrupt civilization and eventually collapsed. Since then, the Jews and Aryans have been diametrically opposed, Aryans were the "builders of civilization" and Jews were the parasites and destroyers of civilizations. While Aryans were welcomed by native peoples to be the aristocratic elite in the realms of India, China, and Egypt, the Jews had to sneak their way into the bureaucratic structure through deceit and nepotism. Once in the Jews would do everything in their power to mongrelize the Native population and "de-aryanize" it.

After reading the above paragraph, one might ask why they should ever support the Jews over the Aryans? Jews seem like a nasty parasitically evil group while the Aryans appear to be nation builders and naturally noble. On a closer look, the nature of the Aryan and the Jew stem from little other than lookism. Aryans are naturally beautiful, they naturally got along with each other due to the halo effect. Their looks allowed them to empathize with eachother and build societies based on the rule of law. Non-Aryan tribes, particularly the semites, were cast aside solely due to their looks. Semites were seen as outsiders by most other tribes, especially the Aryans. After all, why would a civilization of beautiful blond people want ugly hook nosed people among their ranks? The Semites and non-Aryan tribes were essentially bullied by the Aryans for being of inferior genetic stock. This is where the semitic hatred for the Aryans comes from. This is why they would rather parasite their way into Aryan civilizations than build their own, because even if they did build their own they would always be an inferior laughing stock of the beautiful Aryans.

We should sympathize with the Jews and understand their agenda, because on a global scale Jews are incels whose ideological subversion is rooted in looks-based inferiority to the Aryan race.
Image result for the rock clapping lookism

also this

wtf did I just read lmao.. can you lead me to where you we’re given this information/knowledge or did you just pull it out of your ass?

I made a thread earlier today about why incels should support communism. Many of the responses were criticisms of communism by calling it a "Jewish system". One poster even mentioned how Marxism is just a branch of Judaism. My response on this is quite clear, Jews are based and incels should support them 100%. Here is why:

This whole argument is garbage because lookism wasn't as prevalent back then as it is today. You couldn't be a pretty clown back in those days, you needed to demonstrate results or you were removed quickly. Jews have been expelled from over 90 countries and are hated worldwide, and not just by Aryan peoples. Jews are also hostile to anybody that isn't jewish and are matrilineal, hence why they are feminist and spread it around the world Also the Holocaust never happened, but it will and it should.

wtf did I just read lmao.. can you lead me to where you we’re given this information/knowledge or did you just pull it out of your ass?

What specifically? I thought of this based on my knowledge of psychology, history, anthropology, and relating how Jews act on a global scale to how misanthrophic individuals act on a local level.

tbh this is why I support Israel

not just cuz its democratic or any other neoliberal buzzword

but because the arabs also pilaged curryland

also because arabs are more racist than jews(I have noticed)

I think Jews are usually considered/consider themselves white though. People with more controversial opinions might make a separation but I don't think the world at large really does. Besides, I am white so that brings a bit of a conflict in doesn't it? Not Aryan or Chad by any means, very far from it, but still white.

:feelstrash:are you saying this as a "fellow white person"?

This whole argument is garbage because lookism wasn't as prevalent back then as it is today. You couldn't be a pretty clown back in those days, you needed to demonstrate results or you were removed quickly. Jews have been expelled from over 90 countries and are hated worldwide, and not just by Aryan peoples. Jews are also hostile to anybody that isn't jewish and are matrilineal, hence why they are feminist and spread it around the world Also the Holocaust never happened, but it will and it should.

You're not blackpilled if you believe the lie that lookism wasn't a thing before tinder, or before the industrial revolution, or before X. People always naturally judged based on looks, it's human nature to do so. Especially back in a time before education and careermaxxing where someone's physiology was the only thing to base their value on.

Sumerian wasn't an Indo-European language. Nor were the Akkadians Jews. Stop seeking patterns that don't exist.

How can anyone support the Jews, when they created this shit, is beyond me.

Sumerian wasn't an Indo-European language. Nor were the Akkadians Jews. Stop seeking patterns that don't exist.

Language doesn't matter, I'm specifically talking racially. H.G Wells documented in "Outline of World History II" that the Ancient Sumerian people were a blond Nordic people, Sargon was an exception and was from a rival Semetic Tribe.

You're not blackpilled if you believe the lie that lookism wasn't a thing before tinder, or before the industrial revolution, or before X. People always naturally judged based on looks, it's human nature to do so. Especially back in a time before education and careermaxxing where someone's physiology was the only thing to base their value on.
I'm more blackpilled then you are. Lookism has existed forever, but it wasn't as powerful as it is today. See all the older manlets that married virgin brides just three generations ago. And people have been basing your worth off of your wealth and skills for a very long time, probably since agriculture. If what you said was true, then we would all be Chadlite in looks, and we aren't.

@ScornedStoic thoughts? :ping:

Last edited:
I'm more blackpilled then you are. Lookism has existed forever, but it wasn't as powerful as it is today. See all the older manlets that married virgin brides just three generations ago. And people have been basing your worth off of your wealth and skills for a very long time, probably since agriculture. If what you said was true, then we would all be Chadlite in looks, and we aren't.

Very very bluepilled my friend. We would not all be "Chadish" in looks because ugly women always had a chance to reproduce. Chads would reproduce with both attractive and unattractive women, the men born from attractive women would be Chads and the men born from unattractive women would be incels.

Language doesn't matter, I'm specifically talking racially. H.G Wells documented in "Outline of World History II" that the Ancient Sumerian people were a blond Nordic people, Sargon was an exception and was from a rival Semetic Tribe.
How about citing an authoritative source rather than some popular book that was published in early 20th century? The claim that a civilization that arose in Southern Iraq was a 'Nordic' civilization is quite a bold one, and you have zero evidence to support it.

How about citing an authoritative source rather than some popular book that was published in early 20th century? The claim that a civilization that arose in Southern Iraq was a 'Nordic' civilization is quite a bold one, and you have zero evidence to support it.

I proved it beyond reasonable doubt.

H.G Wells was an Honors Graduate of the Imperial College of London, a world renowned and award winning historian. He had access to to the colonial affairs archaeological documents of the British Empire.

Today it is mainstream science that at the very least, the aristocratic class in Ancient Sumeria, China, and Egypt, were of Nordic stock.

tbh this is why I support Israel

not just cuz its democratic or any other neoliberal buzzword

but because the arabs also pilaged curryland

also because arabs are more racist than jews(I have noticed)

Antisemite and very troubling post tbh.

JFL Can you really blame them, as a WN you would probably agree but because its jews its bad now

You have not heard about the abuses done to paki/indian workers by arabs

this is actually very common, thats how dubai is built

also generally they view pakis/indians with contempt

also they hate blacks more than jews

whereas Israel ACTUALLY GAVE BLACK JEWS CITIZENSHIP, arab countries(and those arabized such as Mauritiania) still have black slaves

I proved it beyond reasonable doubt.

H.G Wells was an Honors Graduate of the Imperial College of London, a world renowned and award winning historian. He had access to to the colonial affairs archaeological documents of the British Empire.

Today it is mainstream science that at the very least, the aristocratic class in Ancient Sumeria, China, and Egypt, were of Nordic stock.

'We wuz sumerian n shiet. Here are some links that have nothing do with what I said'

wtf bro it is more prosemite

also arent you an omega mutt of gypsy-sephard-amerindian?

id jewmaxx and claim that I am a pardo converso who had to hide his jewish identity and ontain Israeli citizenship and hang out with jews more so you can get their riches and neetmaxx(or betterlifemaxx)

How is it troubling?
'We wuz sumerian n shiet. Here are some links that have nothing do with what I said'

>not being able to put 2 and 2 together from the links I've given you

Read a book retard. My post combines the knowledge of about four different books at least.

Greek philosophers often discussed the differences in attractiveness between individuals, what implications that has, and how one should react to such a phenomenon. Lookism was just as prevalent back then.

JFL Can you really blame them, as a WN you would probably agree but because its jews its bad now

You have not heard about the abuses done to paki/indian workers by arabs

this is actually very common, thats how dubai is built

also generally they view pakis/indians with contempt

also they hate blacks more than jews

whereas Israel ACTUALLY GAVE BLACK JEWS CITIZENSHIP, arab countries(and those arabized such as Mauritiania) still have black slaves
Only to virtue signal, they are still less than "white" juden. Israel also funded an authoritarian communist government in Ethiopia.

Muslims at least are very ethnically diverse. Just bow before Allah and they won't slaughter you. The Jews will turn your foids into whores.