Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Incels should take selfies to remember the good and pleasant moments of their lives with love.

Yes i am very sure that your pictures of ass and boobs are recordings for life

I don't think that's what they're suggesting. They're saying people who live lives worth remembering take selfies. Not incels. They're answering why a normie would take a selfie.

Maybe you forgot because you were not paying attention and taking stupid ass pictures to post on instacattle you stupid faggot.

Stupid. I have nothing interesting in life, so what's the point of taking selfies and then seeing them in future?

Yes i am very sure that your pictures of ass and boobs are recordings for life
source.gif

The mirror already makes me want to end my life, I look even worse in photos.

LOL.

"Attn: Self....remember that weekend when you stayed up till 4am and beat the [insert vidya game here] and you were overcome with joy & elation until you heard low-level grunting & squeeling from the cute girl and [insert random Chad] in the apartment next door that reminded you how shit your life was?"

Good thing you took a selfie to memorialize your tears!