Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incels that removed their wisdom teeth, Did your face changed after that?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I'm asking this because I will be removing my 4 wisdom teeth in the next month and I read online that models often do this to make the trace of their faces better, but I also read cases that the face of the person got thinner and and their jaws got smaller, this is something that really concerns me, because my jaw/chin are already recessed if this happen to me I'm afraid it will be way fucking over and it wont matter if I try to do surgerymaxx nothing will help in that case,

So did you perceived any change to your face? I believe incels that removed them when they were young didnt make much difference, but if you are older like me (24) then it might have some impact in the structure of your face, tbh if the impact turn out to be positive it will be the biggest life fuel I ever had in my life

After having extensive orthodontic work, I can confirm that your teeth are very likely to have effects on the appearance of your face. This is because of a variety of factors including the way you close your mouth (bite), the relationship of your teeth to each other and the bones moving around. I'm not sure about wisdom teeth, though; I haven't had mine taken out so I can't tell you.

After having extensive orthodontic work, I can confirm that your teeth are very likely to have effects on the appearance of your face. This is because of a variety of factors including the way you close your mouth (bite), the relationship of your teeth to each other and the bones moving around. I'm not sure about wisdom teeth, though; I haven't had mine taken out so I can't tell you.
Yeah one of my problems is that I have a big overbite, this is one of the correction I will be making to try to ascend, but first the dentist said it is vital for me to remove my wisdom teeth

if i remove them my face may even improve for the better tbh

The only change that happened to my face was swelling and looking like fucking chipmunk for 5 days

if i remove them my face may even improve for the better tbh
This is what I'm hoping for, but I'm really afraid that the oposite will happen :feelsbadman:
The only change that happened to my face was swelling and looking like fucking chipmunk for 5 days
Well if it is just swelling for some days then my face goes back to the old ugly shit I guess is okay as well, but if my face get even uglier it's over

Maybe if your face was still developing but I doubt it makes you uglier after a certain age.

Yeah one of my problems is that I have a big overbite, this is one of the correction I will be making to try to ascend, but first the dentist said it is vital for me to remove my wisdom teeth
While you're waiting, I strongly recommend low elasticity rubber bands. They help to condition your teeth so that they go in the right place, and you don't have to think about moving your jaw forward. They are also very cheap. Ask your dentist/orthodontist or Google on which teeth you should place the bands.

However, they are very uncomfortable depending on how strong they are and how prone your teeth are to movement. As you're an adult and presumably your teeth are strong and have less tight bands, they are likely to not hurt as much. If they are aching your face, try to wear them just at nighttime, but use some kind of mouthguard or ask for bite-stoppers (idk what they're called but they are pretty much white material that they mold onto your teeth if your bite is off. However, they also work to stop grinding). They will make sure you don't erode your teeth while you sleep, as the bands will clench your jaw together.

Be warned, though, you may look like a retard if you suddenly have a more pronounced lower jaw if you don't have the forward growth to back it up.

Hope it helps you fix your teeth a bit more :)
Some people don't understand the struggles of orthodontics and just assume that we 'don't brush our teeth'. Little do they know that I take every step to improve my teeth for little gain; to look like a normal person. Meanwhile, normies and chads don't even bother brushing half the time and don't know a thing, just smiling with their white straight teeth while I have to hide my teeth for the fear of the inevitable grimance on the rare occasion I smile.

This is what I'm hoping for, but I'm really afraid that the oposite will happen :feelsbadman:

Well if it is just swelling for some days then my face goes back to the old ugly shit I guess is okay as well, but if my face get even uglier it's over
if your lips are protruding more than ideal like mine, hopefully by removing all 4 wisdom teeth you can bring all teeth inwards and make your lips less protruding tbh

Reading the responses is why I’ll never have them removed.