Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels that use finasteride, give me some advices pls

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Hello baldingcels I would like to know your experiences with finasteride, results and side effects. After an event involving two femoids in my work, I decided to buy the equivalent of 4 months of finasteride. After researching I have seen that some of the possible side effects is difficulty with erections and other things related to sexual activities, nothing that makes a difference for a KHDV, my concern is with my already bad appearance, 3/10 with hair and probably 2/10 without hair, everyone here already know about status in the work environment and how hair loss can be a huge difference for a true incel face.

My biggest concern with side effects is bitch tits, or gynecomastia, I can't imagine how terrible my life would be if i add this to the list of reasons that random people make fun of my face. So what side effects did you experienced and how much result it have for you?