Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious INCELs versus ISILs : we could be heroes?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I was thinking, because we get stereotyped as being terrorists for some reason (pretty sure more Christians have done mass killings than Incels but they don't get painted that way...) given that ISIL (the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) seems to be the poster-child for terrorism these days, I was wondering if perhaps we voiced our opposition to them if that would improve our reputation in any way.

ISIL is the term that Barack Obama used while ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) is used by Trump.

It is normally Barack-loving leftists who hate us, so by using ISIL we align ourselves with their favorite.

I don't like calling it 'ISIS' anyway because that's an egyptian goddess. We can say some BS like Trump is a misogynist for using ISIS instead of ISIL, and identify as radical feminist because we want to disassociate ISIL with the name of a wonderful goddess-woman and we are radical 'Antifa' for standing up against Trump.

There is an attempt be the left to correlate things like incels with things like alt-rite, so identifying as anti-Trump 'antifa' or 'radfem' types will help disrupt their messaging.

It would also be incredibly easy because a lot of people here actually ARE anti-Trump or anti-right (mostly ethni-cels, I imagine) who think it would be better for there to be less white males to compete with. So it doesn't require feigned messaging at all.

Where I expect some difficulty is that some here have expressed pro-Sharia type opinions (ie limiting suffrage for women, restricting driving) so you may not want to condemn Islamic theocracies and cultural practices in the Middle East.

All I can say to that is... well they ban hentai manga too, and I love that, and I wouldn't be willing to give that up just to have fewer cars on the road. I realize that stopping women driving is good for the environment (because we are anti-climate-change allies of Greta Thunberg too, right lads?) but we are such staunch feminists here that we put freedom of speech for female manga creators as higher priority than reducing carbon emissions.

They’ll hate us no matter what. Low status men
are targets for bullying in this society unfortunately. All we can do is give those bullying us what they fucking deserve, in NBA 2K12.

Of course, but if we fuck with their messaging we can watch them squirm a little more trying to come up with explanations to justify it when virtue-signalling to each other.

You'll terrorize people regardless everytime you leave the house as a sub5.

It's better imho that we stay away from discussing terrorist groups, it takes 1 minute for someone wanting to make us look like terrorists give his own interpretation of our discussion and declare us terrorists. Guess who's side everybody would take?

You can call ISIL Da'esh, so as not to sound Islamophobic.

are targets for bullying in this society unfortunately. All we can do is give those bullying us what they fucking deserve, in NBA 2K12.

It's better imho that we stay away from discussing terrorist groups, it takes 1 minute for someone wanting to make us look like terrorists give his own interpretation of our discussion and declare us terrorists. Guess who's side everybody would take?
If someone interprets our discussions to think we support ISIL, we can just point to a bunch of us saying "I oppose ISIL".

Which I honestly do, because I don't want ISIL to ban UAB. I stand for freedom of speech and Bernd.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back