Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels who are 30+ years old, why are you still alive

Cats, videogames, new hobbies etc.

Im a businesscel so I can cope pretty well due to having money.

I've been thinking about my so-called prime years alot lately, what I could have done differently to avoid going into my mid 20s still a virgin, then entering the wasteland of my 30s and now nearly mid-40s. I was poor, shy [in my shell from how I was constantly treated more really] and ugly, but I had a few still chances I think, but nerves and inexperience put paid to that!

I don't know why I keep going, too much of a coward to end things yet I suppose.

Always thought 30 was like prime and I am not coping as I will certainly not look or act better at 30.

not brave enough to make the final move

does your family realise your situation or are they hoping that you will get a wife?

of course they do

but theyre over it and dont bother saying anything anymore

Like, I know I won't be able to get anyone who is also a virgin, and maybe they won't even be able to not cheat on me, but even if I was with a quadraplegic, I'd just like to be wanted sexually. Maybe that won't ever happen, who knows. But I have hope still... I think.

The copes never end due to having money.

69 Chevelle

Lol 30 is old. Your body is decaying.

Only ones who think 30 is old are teenagers, if even that. How can u be "old" when uve lived 5 years of your adult mature-brain life? Redicilous. Some of you guys are so out of touch with reality, completely. No sane human in the real world consider 30 to be "old". You are not an old human being if you can be mistaken for being in your mid 20s.

Sometimes many of incels just make redicilous claims which unfortunately just shows your depression and negative world view, instead of being factually correct and rational.

of course they do

but theyre over it and dont bother saying anything anymore
thanks comforting, i think i will live with my parents as well, i dont like being lonely all the time plus it will save me so much money. did you live with them all you life or have you moved back in?

I'm mid 20s, but I can see how oldcels can continue to live. Copes are getting better and men who are single tend to be more wealthy than men who have partners. Money means much more than many youngcels realize. Money is power in this society. Lifefuel for me is seeing all of my married friends who make double what I make constantly complaining about money issues and debt while I have a massive stack of cash. In addition, my age is the average age that guys start settling down in marriage. Marriage that often times will end in divorce, which will lead to alimony + child support. Factor all this in and being an incel ain't too bad. I'd imagine it will only get better as hypergamy and metoo bullshit starts becoming unbearable to the average man.

The other half is freedom. The ability to move out whenever and do whatever I want without worrying about a wife and kids is pretty great. I could take a trip somewhere tomorrow as long as work lets me off, and I don't have to come back for weeks. My parents still bug me about kids and I would like kids as well, but I don't want to betabux. If I decide to have kids, I'll just use a surrogate.

My copes are way too fun.

Also the urge to fuck foids decreases with time so it's not as bad as being a 17yo incel in a HS full of Chads.

Realistic answer - Guns are not easily obtainable here.

Not sure really, just floating along.

I've accepted that it's probably over for me, I think I'm on the path to becoming volcel. I've spent too long NEETing in isolation and I haven't got it in me anymore to compromise and sacrifice everything for a 3/10 wallhitter, which is probably the best I can hope for. To anyone who says "I'm going to rope if I'm still incel at X", it gets easier.

Major cope. 30+ yo oldcels created the incel community.

Ask God why I'm live, not to me.

To be honset, im looking forward to the day the shit hits the fan and some civil war breaks out because non-chad men have had enough. It keeps me alive a little bit.

I'm like a 10yo kid thats looking forward to going to disney land, at 42yo.

Exactly, if you kys over sex you are cucked

Incel: "theres more to life than sex"

Normies: are you gay? "He's gay". They then Ostracise you, as does your community for not having a woman. This is not discused here much.

the perfect age to rope is 25

I'm 35 and living with parents. It's funny to be asked how I deal with that.....there is no "dealing ", because there's mostly nothing to "deal" with. It's just....sameness, and then one day you're 35. The copes these days are unbelievable. I just went on a five month drug and alcohol binge. Now I'll be back to hitting the weights and exercise until I break down and do it again.

Time just passes, and I think my fascination with how fucked up we are as a species keeps me going. People fascinate me, and I'm always looking to broaden my understanding of how full of shit mainstream society is.

I'm sixty. Too many people would be happy to hear of my suicide, and too many would profit from cannibalizing my estate. I hope to live long enough to die flat broke.

The copes never end due to having money.

69 Chevelle

Screenshot 2019 09 12 14 01 31 1