Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who have femoids as friends

Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
There is literally no reason why you should have a femoid as friend. What is the cunt actively trying to do to you to help you escape Inceldom? Is she fucking you? Is she trying to date you? If not any of those then why the fuck would continue to be her friend, or even want a bitch to become your friend? It's literally pointless beyond measure. Oh, don't even think of having a femoid as a friend so you could ask dating advice from her or in hopes of her hooking you up with one other friends. If cum dumpsters were that generous and empathic most of us wouldn't be Incels.

The truth is: femoids doesn't care about you the slightest. They just see you as subhumans who they could ask various favors from, and also you use you as some kind of emotional tampon when Chad/Tyrone abuses or dumps her. Never, ever get yourself into that level, it's just cuckness overload.

>Incel
>female friends
what the fuck

torujo said:
>incel
>female friends
what the fuck?

incel and femoid friends are mutually exclusive, unless you are a hybrid incel chad lite lite lite lite.. *recurring* (which means you are not an incel)

torujo said:
>incel
>female friends
what the fuck?

I've talked with few Incels who had the impression that having a femoid as a friend was a good thing.

They were pathetically cucked.

Females can never be friends with a man in the same way a man and another man can be friends.

Incelicious said:
Females can never be friends with a man in the same way a man and another man can be friends.

Very true.

Yeah seriously, why would anyone ever have a modern western femshit as a friend? They are inferior to men in every sense and everything they provide you, a man does a better job at anyway. The only thing they have to offer is a few wet, warm, holes.

Lmao I don't even know any FHO's outside of family. Never had a female ""friend"".

Has anyone ever met an interesting female? I haven’t.

Incelicious said:

I think they can't even be friends with another FHO cause they are competitive highly envious narcissists who only interact in gendered groups for their personal gain.

My niece is on friendly terms with me.
Gives me someone to talk to at family gatherings when me and dad fly home over holidays

Jay said:
Has anyone ever met an interesting female? I haven’t.

Likewise brotha

I barely have male friends. Only my cousin checks up on me from time to time and she's married.

Women are inferior and thus not worthy of being my friend.

Incels with female friends= fakecel

If women are able to withstand being around you, you are no true incel

Urbsthenis said:
Women are inferior and thus not worthy of being my friend.

Women are fickle. One moment they are loyal, and the next they stab you in the back. They cannot be trusted. they are creatures wholly driven by their vagina tingles

How can one be friends with a female, and not want to fuck her brains out?

I cannot be friends with a woman. I beleive women are incapable of having an intellectual discussion. Every conversation I have ever had with a female has been the most vacuous nonsensical bullshit you could ever imagine. Women don't know or care about science,philosophy, etc. I have almost no friends except on the internet And almost all of them are male. Women have never needed to understand the deeper nature of existence because when the whole world is served to you on a platter you stop questioning. 

Women are not funny, boring , and uninteresting. The only positive they provide to a relationship is a wet warm hole.

Lookismisreal said:
There is literally no reason why you should have a femoid as friend. What is the cunt actively trying to do to you to help you escape Inceldom? Is she fucking you? Is she trying to date you? If not any of those then why the fuck would continue to be her friend, or even want a bitch to become your friend? It's literally pointless beyond measure. Oh, don't even think of having a femoid as a friend so you could ask dating advice from her or in hopes of her hooking you up with one other friends. If cum dumpsters were that generous and empathic most of us wouldn't be Incels.

The truth is: femoids doesn't care about you the slightest. They just see you as subhumans who they could ask various favors from, and also you use you as some kind of emotional tampon when Chad/Tyrone abuses or dumps her. Never, ever get yourself into that level, it's just cuckness overload.

They don't consider ugly men friends anyway. They would rather leech off of us whenever they need anything

Anon313 said:
I cannot be friends with a woman. I beleive women are incapable of having an intellectual discussion. Every conversation I have ever had with a female has been the most vacuous nonsensical bullshit you could ever imagine. Women don't know or care about science,philosophy, etc. I have almost no friends except on the internet And almost all of them are male. Women have never needed to understand the deeper nature of existence because when the whole world is served to you on a platter you stop questioning. 

Women are not funny, boring , and uninteresting. The only positive they provide to a relationship is a wet warm hole.

Femoids are extremely hedonistic and materialistic which is why things like intelligence is lost with them. Not to mention that they are dumb as fuck.

I have made that mistake once, it is fucking eye opening. The way a femoid ignores you the second she finds a boyfriend is the ultimate blackpill. A femoid only becomes friends with a guy for attention, the moment she can get the attention somewhere better you are as good as dirt for her.

Ever since I never made the mistake again

incel4layf said:
I have made that mistake once, it is fucking eye opening. The way a femoid ignores you the second she finds a boyfriend is the ultimate blackpill. A femoid only becomes friends with a guy for attention, the moment she can get the attention somewhere better you are as good as dirt for her.

Ever since I never made the mistake again

Good lad.

Thankfully for me I never had to experience a major situation like that since I have 0 femoid friends.

True, females are biologically hardwire to only sense loyalty, empathy, and friendship to men they are physically attracted, an Incel having a "Friendship" with a femoid (That dont even happens unless the Incel have something to give) is getting exposed to be cucked and used as a trashbag.

my female "friends" are really just acquaintances, gfs of my male friends. as soon as they break up they will be gone from my life.(their choice) no female would ever hang out with me on purpose.

it is fun to study them and get to know how they work...

The personality of femoid shitcunts is that of a pebble. You wouldnt be friends with a pebble, would you

These glorified fleshlights are completely devoid of an capacity for higher thinking and have the personality of a wet napkin. All of the femoids I have had the displeasure of interacting with through work have had the same basic, boring, cardboard cutout personalities with few interests outside of degenerate rap music and visiting theme parks.

The only female you can be friends with as an incel is either your mom or relatives.

The entire biological nature of women goes against you as an ugly male, even if they're talking with you, they're just using you for validation. I'm surprised there are incels with female friends tbh, what kind of masochistic cuck would just sit there and bear it all. Listening to her bitch about her problems, which are COMPLETELY irrelevant to your problems as an incel, etc, etc.

No sympathy for those low-IQ cucks anyway.

whogivesafucc said:
The only female you can be friends with as an incel is either your mom or relatives.

The entire biological nature of women goes against you as an ugly male, even if they're talking with you, they're just using you for validation. I'm surprised there are incels with female friends tbh, what kind of masochistic cuck would just sit there and bear it all. Listening to her bitch about her problems, which are COMPLETELY irrelevant to your problems as an incel, etc, etc.

No sympathy for those low-IQ cucks anyway.

Incels traitors who enable and support the degeneracy of modern women are the worst. They sellout their own kind in the vain hopes that bringing social justice to m'lady will result in pussy. All they really do is satisfy femoids ideologies so they can more comfortably go home and fuck Chad.

Willingly staying in the Friend Zone is a cuck move. Stay the fuck out of there.

There is literally no reason why you should have a femoid as friend. What is the cunt actively trying to do to you to help you escape Inceldom? Is she fucking you? Is she trying to date you? If not any of those then why the fuck would continue to be her friend, or even want a bitch to become your friend? It's literally pointless beyond measure. Oh, don't even think of having a femoid as a friend so you could ask dating advice from her or in hopes of her hooking you up with one other friends. If cum dumpsters were that generous and empathic most of us wouldn't be Incels.

The truth is: femoids doesn't care about you the slightest. They just see you as subhumans who they could ask various favors from, and also you use you as some kind of emotional tampon when Chad/Tyrone abuses or dumps her. Never, ever get yourself into that level, it's just cuckness overload.

... are FAKECELS:feelsautistic: