Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels who have tried heroin, how is it ? Does it make you forget your inceldom for a moment ?

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
I heard that it's close to heaven, but those type of descriptions always come from normies so i'm curious if it would still hold for an incel.

Does it really feel like heaven ? Does it make you forget your inceldom (even for a moment) ?

I want to take a large dose so I can die. If only I could get my hands on fentanyl. I'm too scared of drug dealers.

idk but the police says its bad

Opiates are pretty shit tbh, in my experience. I don't get the hype. I have not done heroin though, just morphine and methadone.

I want to take a large dose so I can die. If only I could get my hands on fentanyl. I'm too scared of drug dealers.

I'm not but even the bold dealers i know who would peddle you anything can't find heroin JFL

Never had interest in opiates, but when I tried both tramadol and methadone I just felt nauseous like a bad hangover and that was it
I came to the conclusion that you need to feel really bad to need them.

Opiates are pretty shit tbh, in my experience. I don't get the hype. I have not done heroin though, just morphine and methadone.

Heroin and shit opiates like codeine aren't the same things.

All people who've tried heroin say it feels like heaven.

Even the warning are like "It feels so much like heaven you'll be addicted and stop caring about anything else other than your next dose"
Never had interest in opiates, but when I tried both tramadol and methadone I just felt nauseous like a bad hangover and that was it
I came to the conclusion that you need to feel really bad to need them.

Like i said to another commenter, heroin can't be compared to other opiates.

It's like comparing chads to incels because they are all "men"

I've had various opioids from numerous surgeries like oxycodone (which is just as addictive as heroin I think). They give you a mild euphoria that just feels like the way you feel after a really hard workout only a bit more intense. Feels almost like a simulation of love or joy or peace. You feel a bit drowsy with it. If you go high on the dose you'll doze in and out a bit. But the whole time you know it's fake and then it ends in a few hours and you go back to hell and feeling totally empty so it's not a good cope. I find if I just want to feel better and I'm feeling very low St. John's Wort does much better without any up or down and it doesn't have any kind of "fake" feeling to it. Just feels easier to cope.

I've had various opioids from numerous surgeries like oxycodone (which is just as addictive as heroin I think). They give you a mild euphoria that just feels like the way you feel after a really hard workout only a bit more intense. Feels almost like a simulation of love or joy or peace. You feel a bit drowsy with it. But the whole time you know it's fake and then it ends in a few hours and you go back to hell and feeling totally empty so it's not a good cope. I find if I just want to feel better and I'm feeling very low St. John's Wort does much better without any up or down and it doesn't have any kind of "fake" feeling to it. Just feels easier to cope.

TBH that's the common conclusion of people who have tried "oxycodone"

with heroin, it's different, just type "how does heroin feel" or stuff like that in google, it's only with HEROIN (and not other opiates) that i find extremely positive comments (warning you that you'll become an addict because it's so POSITIVE you won't resist)

Heroin and shit opiates like codeine aren't the same things.

All people who've tried heroin say it feels like heaven.

Even the warning are like "It feels so much like heaven you'll be addicted and stop caring about anything else other than your next dose"
I have acquaintances who do heroin who don't actually think it's anything like that, nor fentanyl. It's just that the high from opiates is like going to sleep when you are really really tired, it's comfortable but disinteresting as fuck. Go smoke some salvia divinorum if you want to actually forget inceldom.

TBH that's the common conclusion of people who have tried "oxycodone"

with heroin, it's different, just type "how does heroin feel" or stuff like that in google, it's only with HEROIN (and not other opiates) that i find extremely positive comments (warning you that you'll become an addict because it's so POSITIVE you won't resist)

I doubt it. I think that's bullshit. There are probably more people out there addicted to oxy than there are heroin. Opiates are opiates. Some people are just pathetic and don't know how to control themselves. It's like how some people take one drink of alcohol and they have to finish the whole bottle because THAT to them is heaven. Probably bad wiring in the brain that prevents them from seeing how fake and empty it is and stopping when they should.

@quinn24 what ar ur thoughts

jesus cries every time you do drugs

@quinn24 answer this question and polish your shoes.

My parents both did heroin and they both told me all pain goes away and you are feeling warm and happy and it is like sex but then 1000 times stronger and they both said if there was a legal way of getting clean heroin and it wouldn't harm the body they would immediately be taking it again. Unfortunately I am way to scared to try to get it. I do not trust anyone let alone dealers. You never know what is in the stuff you are pumping into your veins and that is a concept I really don't like. So I will never try it.

Nothing tastes better than soy latte

too high inhib to even try and find out how to find gateway drugs let alone something like heroin

No bro, only drugs that have passed through my sistem is marijuana and tobbacco. Whenever I think of heroine I remember the infamous scene in nightmare of elm street 3 I and cringe and shudder

Krueger-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Try vicodine and weed together

It makes you feel extremely content/fine with things in my experience, with enough dosage. It sort of gives you a fluffy forced euphoria, where u feel very comfy.

like u can watch paint dry and be fine

It kills your brain so you can finally betabux some used up 36 year old roastie.

It kills your brain so you can finally betabux some used up 36 year old roastie.

Implying 36 year old roasties aren't still trying to fuck Chad on Tinder. The ride never ends.

From what I heard its really not worth it. And as with any opiates you wont be able to shit for weeks and when you do youll tear your anus

Not even worth it.

Try escaping via VR goggles. Immersed in a new world.

I heard that it's close to heaven, but those type of descriptions always come from normies so i'm curious if it would still hold for an incel.

Does it really feel like heaven ? Does it make you forget your inceldom (even for a moment) ?
no idea about heroin but MDMA made me happy for a few mins

My brother used to shoot heroin as a cope and said it was the closest thing to pure bliss it was possible to experience. But it wore off and everything afterwards felt utterly cold and grey.

Plus you will end up getting aids.

i'd rather take magic mushrooms that stuffing my veins with random shit

Drugs are the biggest cope. They don't solve any of your real problems.

never tried to marijuana is okay