Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels with attractive Stacy sisters (GTFIH!)

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
Do you ever get sexually aroused by your Stacy sister?

When I was a kid yes, but I brainwashed myself not to.

When I was a kid yes, but I brainwashed myself not to.

Out goes the cope that there's a natural aversion against inbreeding.

Last edited:
Cursed thread

What compelled you to make this thread?

Fuck no. But yes, she is a Stacy

I don't have any Stacy tier sister. If I had stacy tier sister I don't know what I would do with her.

I would rather have an Stacy sister than being an only child, no matter how insufferable she could be.

Having only one child should be considered child abuse.

I would rather have an Stacy sister than being an only child, no matter how insufferable she could be.

Oh here comes the stacysisterpill: She'll fuck her chad boyfriend while you're at the other room browsing .co .

And this one is not mine, I got it from 8ch /r9k/, but it was to hilarious to not save. Here comes the greentext:

>12/13-ish
>worst stages of puberty
>bored and horny as fuck
>no internet, no Sears mags; nothing to fap to
>notice sister always wraps herself in towels and runs up to her room to change after taking showers
>drill massive hole through my wall so I can creep a peek
Somehow thought this was a good idea. Somehow thought this wouldn't backfire. Somehow thought nobody would notice a fucking gargantuan, three-quarter-inch, eye-level hole through a white wall, and wonder why it was there.

>innabackyard, doing something, can't remember what
>mummy storms out the back door, screaming my name
>she's furious, face red with rage
>demands I explain the nickel-sized hole bored through the fresh dry-wall
>looking at me like my life depends on my answer
>still think she's mainly bothered about the damage
>spin some desperate, hopeless bullshit about how the guy who'd recently done renovations on the room drilling the hole by mistake – cut off the moment I open my mouth
>"good view, eh?! Huh?!"
>fuck
>mfw
>she's barely holding back tears at this point, but there was no sadness, just anger, and confusion
>just keeps screaming "you're sick! You're sick! you're sick!", over and over
>sister appears in the doorway, hands clasped over her mouth, sees shit's clearly getting out of hand
>looks at me, look at her
>mfw
>basically swoops in to save my forsaken ass
>tells my mum that it's all just a misunderstanding, that we drilled the hole so we could talk to each other through the wall
>declares that the whole thing was stupid idea, that she drilled the hole
>don't even think my mum bought it, but she did calm down and get off my back
>sister gets bitched out for next 20 minutes while escape to somewhere I can't remember
This incident was never brought up or talked about since. Continued to have a perfectly normal relationship with my sister, despite her being equipped with full knowledge that I want to nut her, she had to know.

This is going on IT

I dont know what to say tbh. Im not sure about myself.I dont have one.

Yes , i want to fuck her , but i feel weird to Game her ... well ..a female is a female i guess ..

Wow.

And this one is not mine, I got it from 8ch /r9k/, but it was to hilarious to not save. Here comes the greentext:

>12/13-ish
>worst stages of puberty
>bored and horny as fuck
>no internet, no Sears mags; nothing to fap to
>notice sister always wraps herself in towels and runs up to her room to change after taking showers
>drill massive hole through my wall so I can creep a peek
Somehow thought this was a good idea. Somehow thought this wouldn't backfire. Somehow thought nobody would notice a fucking gargantuan, three-quarter-inch, eye-level hole through a white wall, and wonder why it was there.

>innabackyard, doing something, can't remember what
>mummy storms out the back door, screaming my name
>she's furious, face red with rage
>demands I explain the nickel-sized hole bored through the fresh dry-wall
>looking at me like my life depends on my answer
>still think she's mainly bothered about the damage
>spin some desperate, hopeless bullshit about how the guy who'd recently done renovations on the room drilling the hole by mistake – cut off the moment I open my mouth
>"good view, eh?! Huh?!"
>fuck
>mfw
>she's barely holding back tears at this point, but there was no sadness, just anger, and confusion
>just keeps screaming "you're sick! You're sick! you're sick!", over and over
>sister appears in the doorway, hands clasped over her mouth, sees shit's clearly getting out of hand
>looks at me, look at her
>mfw
>basically swoops in to save my forsaken ass
>tells my mum that it's all just a misunderstanding, that we drilled the hole so we could talk to each other through the wall
>declares that the whole thing was stupid idea, that she drilled the hole
>don't even think my mum bought it, but she did calm down and get off my back
>sister gets bitched out for next 20 minutes while escape to somewhere I can't remember
This incident was never brought up or talked about since. Continued to have a perfectly normal relationship with my sister, despite her being equipped with full knowledge that I want to nut her, she had to know.
He's the lucky one...

Not so much because of the view, but because she defended him...

I don't have a sister but I have a Stacy cousin and I was very attracted to her when we were teenagers. Sadly, she treated me as subhuman but she had no problem fucking her chad uncle.

I have a Stacy cousin who I used to jack off to when I was a kid

My sister is literally a 1/10, I mog her hard

I don't know if she is Stacy or not because ratings aren't objective, she is definitely attractive, I don't get aroused because I only like intellectual women, so not my sister

No, I don’t live in West Virginia.

Degenerate thread ngl

Meh I liked the attention and not needing to share anything. But I ended up a loser who browses incel forums so you might have a point
she had no problem fucking her chad uncle.
Bruh. Wtf?
My sister is literally a 1/10, I mog her hard
But she will still get attention, validation and action from 4.5/10 and lower desperate betas just by the virtue of being female while you are doomed to rot in this forum
Pure suifuel if you think about it

But she will still get attention, validation and action from 4.5/10 and lower desperate betas just by the virtue of being female while you are doomed to rot in this forum
Pure suifuel if you think about it
She is going to marry with a tallfag soon jfl

You are biologically wired to be repulsed by your sisters

No I hate my sisters

She isn’t a Stacy and i have zero sexual attraction towards her , I find it repulsive

That's incest. Not healthy at all.
You are biologically wired to be repulsed by your sisters
Yes, even animals for the most part know not to mate with their siblings. Even among solitary animals, if they meet an opposite sex sibling in the wild, they instinctively know not to mate with it.

Because he wants to get dominated by his stacy sister.
and then flip the tables and dominate her?
075.jpg

076.jpg

077.jpg

078.jpg

It's over for incestcels.

I would rather stick my pee-pee into a cheese grater. My sister is a nice person though so I don't hate her either.

my sister has a fat face despite normal weight considering race, (slightly overweight sjw pheno black) almost extreme acne (for a female) and bad skin despite being 20

No, I barely get sexually aroused by any hot girl I see, probably because I kinda have a low sex drive and I am more interested in romantic relationships

Tbh , I don't believe in human relationships , so called mother , sister family and friends . We use it only to organize society so won't be like animals . But it's normal to lust over you hot sister or mother or aunt or daughter buT IT'S WRONG TO DO FUCK THEM ,. Those who denies the lust they have toward the women in his family ,especially when they are hot . Is denying is instincts and REALITY of things . So yeah stop lying to yourselves and just be honest .