incels with sisters

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
-
Nov 8, 2017
how is your life?

im pretty tired because my sister has a poor chad bf and he is in my house all the fucking day and i hide in my room to avoid him

A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
-
Nov 7, 2017
Sisters and Mothers should provide sex for the truecels of the family.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
Nov 8, 2017
My sister is a good girl. I am raising her as a cultured, sophisticated person. She is 15 and she has no boy friend.
PS: I'm not from a fucking degenerate Western country. So, there's no chance of getting sex before marriage. No hymen no diamond is legit here.

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
-
Nov 8, 2017
My sister is a good girl. I am raising her as a cultured, sophisticated person. She is 15 and she has no boy friend.
PS: I'm not from a fucking degenerate Western country. So, there's no chance of getting sex before marriage. No hymen no diamond is legit here.
are you from saudi arabia? lol

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Wizard
-
Nov 8, 2017
Don't believe

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
Nov 8, 2017
Don't believe
Well, here conservative guys don't marry non-virgin women and progressive guys don't marry at all. For a girl grew up in a conservative family, being Stacy means being single forever. Here guys don't betabux ex sluts. I'm an ex Muslim new agnostic, but I find conservative patriarchy beneficial for society.

delude

delude

Recruit
-
Nov 9, 2017
My sister is a total whore and fucks for money.

21st century schizoid man

21st century schizoid man

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
I haven't seen my sister in years, but it's weird to see someone go from an innocent little girl to a cock hungry whore. She probably has her own orbiters.

LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
Nov 8, 2017
It sucks..at least older sisters. They can sense my incelness and are ashamed that I'm related to them.

T

Twisted

Banned
-
Nov 8, 2017
The ones that I feel for the most is the ones with Chad younger brothers, especially if there is a significant age gap.

Imagine being a 5”7, 3/10 PSL 23 year old virgin NEET still living with your parents whilst your 6”2, PSL 8 16 year old brother brings home a prime 18 year old high E, PSL 8 girl back home and you get to here them copulating in your own home.

J

JovanD

Banned
-
Nov 7, 2017
*noticed thread title*
Please don't be incest, please don't be incest...
*click*
phew...
So far so good
*noticed 1st reply*
God damn it!

A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
-
Nov 7, 2017
*noticed thread title*
Please don't be incest, please don't be incest...
*click*
phew...
So far so good
*noticed 1st reply*
God damn it!
If you wouldn't fuck your mother if she offered, you are volcel.

Asshatting

Asshatting

Recruit
-
Nov 7, 2017
My mother told me she should have aborted me just like she aborted my sister. I was 16 when she said that to me. Why? I told her I didn’t believe in God, a major taboo when you’re black.

J

JovanD

Banned
-
Nov 7, 2017
My mother told me she should have aborted me just like she aborted my sister. I was 16 when she said that to me. Why? I told her I didn’t believe in God, a major taboo when you’re black.
Mine wanted to disown me and kick me out of house when she found out i was fucking a trap.
Luckily for me she pussied out, she acts like nothing is happening. It's a bit surreal, but fine by me.

A

advancedatheist

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
My sister is a 55 year old virgin.

Anon313

Anon313

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
All women have orbiters no matter how fucking hideous they might be. A morbidly obese leper quadrapalegic still has at least one betabux orbiter. Assuming otherwise is just cope.

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Nov 8, 2017
Pretty sure my sister is a feminist. Getting annoyed with her