"incels would be violent towards their women if they had one"

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★
19d 8h 1m
It seems that cucks tends to mistake us for violent high-T chads, which is kinda amusing but the fact is: if we had our first GF, the majority of us would be so beta that it would be disgusting. For us, it would be a new experience, and we would shower the girl with affection and love, even in a hilarious and exxagerated way.

Only high-T chad beats his GF, and she likes it.

Sneepysqar

Sneepysqar

Society terrorized us first
2d 11h 43m
Most women have a rape fantasy, and most raped women ejaculate. If we did act violent, it would be because we spent so much time working on ourselves and we're trying to treat them right

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★
78d 3h 13m
if we had our first GF, the majority of us would be so beta that it would be disgusting. For us, it would be a new experience, and we would shower the girl with affection and love, even in a hilarious and exxagerated way.
If a 5/10 foid showed me affection and love and I would turn into a bluepilled soyboy I'm afraid.
I would also experience a kind of euphoria that I've never felt before.

Last edited:
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed
★★★★★
71d 18h 38m
Beating up foids is good personality

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Officer
★★
12d 2h 53m
It seems that cucks tends to mistake us for violent high-T chads, which is kinda amusing but the fact is: if we had our first GF, the majority of us would be so beta that it would be disgusting. For us, it would be a new experience, and we would shower the girl with affection and love, even in a hilarious and exxagerated way.

Only high-T chad beats his GF, and she likes it.

"incels would be violent towards their women if they had one"​

WHAT BLUEPILLED FAGGOT PEICE OF SHIT SAID THIS

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know // #MRGA
★★★★★
23d 23h 16m
I don't need to bother with the scenario of having a girlfriend, not even hypothetically. It's out of this reality.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
80d 10h 26m
Stop paying attention to cucks arguing against you. They are just trying to piss you off and waste your time.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★★
118d 23h 50m
most incels are high t compare to cucksoy that accuse this