"incels would be violent towards their women if they had one"

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
20d 11h 0m
It seems that cucks tends to mistake us for violent high-T chads, which is kinda amusing but the fact is: if we had our first GF, the majority of us would be so beta that it would be disgusting. For us, it would be a new experience, and we would shower the girl with affection and love, even in a hilarious and exxagerated way.

Only high-T chad beats his GF, and she likes it.

Sneepysqar

Sneepysqar

Society terrorized us first
★★
5d 6h 25m
Most women have a rape fantasy, and most raped women ejaculate. If we did act violent, it would be because we spent so much time working on ourselves and we're trying to treat them right

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★
94d 17h 57m
if we had our first GF, the majority of us would be so beta that it would be disgusting. For us, it would be a new experience, and we would shower the girl with affection and love, even in a hilarious and exxagerated way.
If a 5/10 foid showed me affection and love and I would turn into a bluepilled soyboy I'm afraid.
I would also experience a kind of euphoria that I've never felt before.

Last edited:
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
★★★★★
74d 12h 1m
Beating up foids is good personality

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★★
16d 8h 35m
It seems that cucks tends to mistake us for violent high-T chads, which is kinda amusing but the fact is: if we had our first GF, the majority of us would be so beta that it would be disgusting. For us, it would be a new experience, and we would shower the girl with affection and love, even in a hilarious and exxagerated way.

Only high-T chad beats his GF, and she likes it.

"incels would be violent towards their women if they had one"​

WHAT BLUEPILLED FAGGOT PEICE OF SHIT SAID THIS

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 4h 21m
I don't need to bother with the scenario of having a girlfriend, not even hypothetically. It's out of this reality.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
96d 23h 51m
Stop paying attention to cucks arguing against you. They are just trying to piss you off and waste your time.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★
133d 8h 18m
most incels are high t compare to cucksoy that accuse this

BPincelien941

BPincelien941

Road To Self-acceptance
★★★★
4d 5h 54m
If a 5/10 foid showed me affection and love and I would turn into a bluepilled soyboy I'm afraid.
I would also experience a kind of euphoria that I've never felt before.
same tbh

H

Haywire

Paragon
★★★★★
65d 20h 28m
why would you be violent if she nice and loyal? maybe she likes violent sex. ill treat her well.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
156d 6h 10m
I unironically can't hurt someone I love

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
122d 15h 37m
Projection.
IT cucks beat the children they rape

Indari

Indari

lekker lekker lekker
★★★★★
103d 18h 12m
arguing with IT talking points is completely illogical

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
43d 5h 6m
Most women have a rape fantasy, and most raped women ejaculate. If we did act violent, it would be because we spent so much time working on ourselves and we're trying to treat them right
True tbh.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★★★★
27d 2h 27m
I'm pretty sure most of us incels would be gentle to women and even be cucks. I hate women but I wouldn't hate someone who loves me and I'm pretty sure I could become overly nice to a foid who'd be in a couple with me
It will never happen anyway since I'm condemned to spend a miserable life all alone.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★★★
32d 13h 55m
Only Chads beat their foids because why not, they can just go outside and pick up 5 more foids before he even reaches the driveway

andinocel

andinocel

Admiral
★★★★★
16d 20h 46m
Normies don't bother to do a simple google search, such as "man arrested for domestic violence" to view the mugshots or news articles --- they are nearly all Chad-tier or Tyrones. Granted, some of them are ogre-maxxed, but it's rare to find a weak-chinned manlet arrested for kicking the shit out of his girlfriend

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★
5d 6h 16m
Unpopular opinion: most "incels" would turn into gigasimp cucks at the first sign of female attention or getting an actual gf