Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"incels would be violent towards their women if they had one"

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
It seems that cucks tends to mistake us for violent high-T chads, which is kinda amusing but the fact is: if we had our first GF, the majority of us would be so beta that it would be disgusting. For us, it would be a new experience, and we would shower the girl with affection and love, even in a hilarious and exxagerated way.

Only high-T chad beats his GF, and she likes it.

Most women have a rape fantasy, and most raped women ejaculate. If we did act violent, it would be because we spent so much time working on ourselves and we're trying to treat them right

if we had our first GF, the majority of us would be so beta that it would be disgusting. For us, it would be a new experience, and we would shower the girl with affection and love, even in a hilarious and exxagerated way.
If a 5/10 foid showed me affection and love and I would turn into a bluepilled soyboy I'm afraid.
I would also experience a kind of euphoria that I've never felt before.

Last edited:
Beating up foids is good personality

It seems that cucks tends to mistake us for violent high-T chads, which is kinda amusing but the fact is: if we had our first GF, the majority of us would be so beta that it would be disgusting. For us, it would be a new experience, and we would shower the girl with affection and love, even in a hilarious and exxagerated way.

Only high-T chad beats his GF, and she likes it.

"incels would be violent towards their women if they had one"​

WHAT BLUEPILLED FAGGOT PEICE OF SHIT SAID THIS

I don't need to bother with the scenario of having a girlfriend, not even hypothetically. It's out of this reality.

Stop paying attention to cucks arguing against you. They are just trying to piss you off and waste your time.

most incels are high t compare to cucksoy that accuse this

If a 5/10 foid showed me affection and love and I would turn into a bluepilled soyboy I'm afraid.
I would also experience a kind of euphoria that I've never felt before.
same tbh

why would you be violent if she nice and loyal? maybe she likes violent sex. ill treat her well.

I unironically can't hurt someone I love

full
Projection.
IT cucks beat the children they rape

arguing with IT talking points is completely illogical

Most women have a rape fantasy, and most raped women ejaculate. If we did act violent, it would be because we spent so much time working on ourselves and we're trying to treat them right
True tbh.

I'm pretty sure most of us incels would be gentle to women and even be cucks. I hate women but I wouldn't hate someone who loves me and I'm pretty sure I could become overly nice to a foid who'd be in a couple with me
It will never happen anyway since I'm condemned to spend a miserable life all alone.

Only Chads beat their foids because why not, they can just go outside and pick up 5 more foids before he even reaches the driveway

Normies don't bother to do a simple google search, such as "man arrested for domestic violence" to view the mugshots or news articles --- they are nearly all Chad-tier or Tyrones. Granted, some of them are ogre-maxxed, but it's rare to find a weak-chinned manlet arrested for kicking the shit out of his girlfriend

Unpopular opinion: most "incels" would turn into gigasimp cucks at the first sign of female attention or getting an actual gf

But when Chad is violent he is just being "passionate". Ofc they have golden pussies and can change him.

I would be violent only if this bitch ain't loyal.

So my level of violence towards her would only be up to her.