Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incelswithout hate banned me for saying a wife should be required to have sex with her husband

U

Uncle Samson

Banned
-
I said that if she expects her husband to financially support her and protect her, she should be required to have sex with him. Otherwise, he should kick her out because if she's not having sex with him, she's just a freeloading roommate. He might as well kick her out and rent a room to a man who's going to pay rent and utilities. The mods didn't like that.

And banned here too, brutal.

cuckswithoutballs as expected

There's nothing but cucks on that sub, they worship foids and would kiss there feet if a foid asked them to. They're the type who need to be killed off.

WTF do you dumbasses expect? It's fucking REDDIT. The technocrats want every forum to be like reddit.

There's nothing but cucks on that sub, they worship foids and would kiss there feet if a foid asked them to. They're the type who need to be killed off.
Based
I said that if she expects her husband to financially support her and protect her, she should be required to have sex with him. Otherwise, he should kick her out because if she's not having sex with him, she's just a freeloading roommate. He might as well kick her out and rent a room to a man who's going to pay rent and utilities. The mods didn't like that.
You're right tbh.

Betabuxers have it bad enough. They're the ones making society work, as they work the hardest, they get cucked more often than not, never get real affection from their wives or even know what that's like, and to top it off, in current soyciety they can also get divorce raped or even accused of rape by their wife. Enough is enough. If you're betabuxing you should be able to rape your wife whenever you want, you're paying for her after all. Then maybe betabuxing would make sense.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back