Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Inceltear likes to cherry pick the worst/most controversial threads and comments

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
At IT, all they write basically is:
"Incels believe rape is OK"
"Incels say women are stupid"
"Incels think women shouldn't work"

They never, NEVER, pay attention to the experiences that incels write about, such as :
  • girls a giving a guy an attitude, completely unprovoked, simply because she thinks "he looks like a creep"
  • average to decent looking guys rejected solely because of their height
  • the lookism that is rampant in workplaces in the recent years, the fact that the gatekeepers of hiring, the HR department, is mostly female, and the failure to put two and two together
  • women screaming from the rooftop that they want a gentleman and don't care about looks, but end up with a dirt-bag that treats her like shit, but "he was so hot" and "sweet and funny when I met him"
  • guys getting told "focus on your personality", and "be respectful" because "most women care more about what's inside", but women's actions, over and over again, negate the effectiveness of this advice
Instead, IT seems to think that incels are creeps walking up to random women, spouting pick up lines learned from a redpill dating coach....when in fact, the incel is fed up how he's treated, and angry.
No boy says to himself "When I grow up, I want to resent women".

I don't care what non sentient beings think about me.

I want to murder ITists (in the new Mafia remake).

not to brag but they barely pick my posts and threads, I guess my logic is just too perfect for them to try to refute with their peanut sized brains :feelshmm:

It's pretty much always been like that. Most of their threads are from searching for words like "loli" and screencapping some postmaxxer in 2018 semi-seriously talking about how badly he wants a 12 year old gf.

Can't let a good narrative go to waste. And they know the normalfags aren't gonna search the site themselves and just take IT's word for it

Made 10 giga based suïcide fuel Posts. Yet never got one response they are all pussy that wouldn’t dare a interview with me because I would rape them with facts

I have said it before and i will say it again. IncelTears does NOT exist. Stop posting about fictional people.

IncelTears is just a propaganda machine to keep people brainwashed

IT doesn't have a brain, they think based on emotions.

I haven't looked at that cesspool for like a year. Are they still Cuties-watching paedos?

Reddit is only good for if you want a quick answer about something e.g. asking "how to build a shelf" on some diy subreddit or something. Anything beyond that can literally turn into a cringey, soyfest no matter what the topic is about. I blame feminism.

Even just the loneliness on its own is bad enough, its made me more and more neurotic over time.

My brain has been destroyed by the decades of loneliness and neglect. I have no energy to do anything anymore.

Even just the loneliness on its own is bad enough, its made me more and more neurotic over time.

My brain has been destroyed by the decades of loneliness and neglect. I have no energy to do anything anymore.
Did you reply to the wrong thread?

Fuck I can't even remember, its over for me
Happens to me too man.
There might be some sort of glitch when clicking threads. Probably worse on mobile with less space between the text tbh