Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IncelTear user that has accused ethnic incels of being racist says having a raceplay fetish isn't racist

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
Imagine taking anything anyone on IT says seriously. They're NPCs who will literally follow whatever appropriate mold is

Imagine taking anything anyone on IT says seriously. They're NPCs who will literally follow whatever appropriate mold is
It's pretty blatant how hypocritical they are in this instance though.
People here should remember that when IT users accuse ethnic incels of being racist if ethnic incels even point out how ethnic females shit on ethnic males to boost their own status. They should also remember such examples when the experience of ethnic males in inceldom is discounted and ignored by incel "critics" that insist on painting incels as racist white males.

Last edited:
It's pretty blatant how hypocritical they are though.
People here should remember that when IT users accuse ethnic incels of being racist for pointing out how ethnic females shit on ethnic males to boost their status and how the experience of ethnic males in inceldom is discounted by incel "critics".
Your experiences as ethnic only matters if it fits their narrative, didn't you know

Your experiences as ethnic only matters if it fits their narrative, didn't you know
Everytime this kind of hypocrisy occurs it needs to be pointed out. @PPEcel does a good job of this.

Don't give these faggots attention please, I don't know why users on this forum go through inceltears, femaledatingstrategy, etc forums to begin with, do you really want to give attention to the users of a forum that are known to make larp posts for the sake of getting attention and "reddit gold"

Reddit is attention whore central, these people want you to post about them

Don't give these faggots attention please, I don't know why users on this forum go through inceltears, femaledatingstrategy, etc forums to begin with, do you really want to give attention to the users of a forum that are known to make larp posts for the sake of getting attention and "reddit gold"

It's pretty blatant hypocrisy on their part though.
If incels are seen as in any way fetishizing asian women it's somehow racist but they are saying raceplay isn't racist.

Also I'm fine if one of the first thing IncelTear users see when trying to amuse themselves off incel's suffering is their own hypocrisy.

Everytime this kind of hypocrisy occurs it needs to be pointed out. @PPEcel does a good job of this.
YOu'll never stop posting if you wanna keep pointing out IT hypocrisy

YOu'll never stop posting if you wanna keep pointing out IT hypocrisy
This is more blatant than usual though. Many other members here like @PPEcel and @Lv99_BixNood post about their hypocrisy too.

I mean, it is IT we are talking about here. These people are even beneath the likes of truecels like me. As a person that is the absolute bottom of the barrel, i dont judge anyone below me, but when i do. You need to reconsider life.

We are hitting clown world levels that shouldn't be possible.
NPC's literally throwing logic out of the window.

IT aren't people, they are animals that escaped the zoo and started smashing the keyboard.

JFL why did I expect anything else
You shouldn't expect anything different from those hypocrites. But just remember everytime they call incels racist for talking about how women don't like ethnic men as much as white men, remember it's some of the same people saying things like this.

You shouldn't expect anything different from those hypocrites. But just remember everytime they call incels racist for talking about how women don't like ethnic men as much as white men, remember it's some of the same people saying things like this.
Yes, scientific data racist, calling curries street shitters woke.

Yes, scientific data racist, calling curries street shitters woke.
Hopefully ethnic males that are lurking on these sites can see what these kind of "watchdogs" really think of them.

Imagine screenshoting IT. :soy::soy::soy: IT is so important I must make a thread on IT!!! Look what IT Said about usss LOOK GUYS!!:soy::soy::soy:

I literally, do not give, a single flying fuck what any of those useless fuckers think about me or this place. I do not even process what they say or argue because it's a waste of time. They do the same to us, except that we are right and we got the science on our side, they just got the emotions. Literally wasting your precious time on this earth willingly reading IT has to be the most cucked thing I can think of.

I would not fucking read that shit even if I was tortured by KGB to do so.

Imagine screenshoting IT. :soy::soy::soy: IT is so important I must make a thread on IT!!! Look what IT Said about usss LOOK GUYS!!:soy::soy::soy:

I literally, do not give, a single flying fuck what any of those useless fuckers think about me or this place. I do not even process what they say or argue because it's a waste of time. They do the same to us, except that we are right and we got the science on our side, they just got the emotions. Literally wasting your precious time on this earth willingly reading IT has to be the most cucked thing I can think of.

I would not fucking read that shit even if I was tortured by KGB to do so.
This is more for the use of people that lurk these sites that are under the impression IncelTear users care about them in any way besides shutting them up.

This is more for the use of people that lurk these sites that are under the impression IncelTear users care about them in any way besides shutting them up.

If they can't figure that out themselves it's already over for them.

If they can't figure that out themselves it's already over for them.
Some ethnic bluepilled incels can't easily figure out what these people think of them because these people tend to virtue signal a lot and try to deflect blame saying it's incels that are racist and not them. Sometimes it takes examples like this that are more blatant than usual to show such bluepilled incels that what these self-proclaimed "watchdogs" are saying about everyone they don't like being racist is more often than not projection.

This. Reddit is beneath us, we should start acting like it.

Jfl at those subhumans brigading that sub

I don't really give a shit about raceplay. It's pretty weird for someone to get off to role-playing as an Auschwitz guard and a Jewish prisoner, but hey, I've heard of weirder kinks.

I don't really give a shit about raceplay. It's pretty weird for someone to get off to role-playing as an Auschwitz guard and a Jewish prisoner, but hey, I've heard of weirder kinks.
It's more how someone that gets off on raceplay feels entitled to try and say ethnic incels that talk about how ethnic women treat them badly compared to other guys are racist for noticing this and even discussing it with others.

It's more how someone that gets off on raceplay feels entitled to try and say ethnic incels that talk about how ethnic women treat them badly compared to other guys are racist for noticing this and even discussing it with others.
Well, of course. Just another white person imposing his paradigm of race relations onto ethnics. Nothing new.

Well, of course. Just another white person imposing his paradigm of race relations onto ethnics. Nothing new.
Yup these people should be the last ones to call ethnic incels racist when they have said and done things like this.
Remember that these same people would call incels talking favorably about asian women and fetishizing them racist when incels do it but not if they do it. The hypocrisy and double standards when it's this blatant needs to be pointed out.

Yup these people should be the last ones to call ethnic incels racist when they have said and done things like this.
Remember that these same people would call incels talking favorably about asian women and fetishizing them racist when incels do it but not if they do it. The hypocrisy and double standards when it's this blatant needs to be pointed out.
It's racism, plain and simple.

They're the left-wing equivalent of Stormfags who complain about "BBC" and "refugees" but go after noodlewhores.

It's racism, plain and simple.

They're the left-wing equivalent of Stormfags who complain about "BBC" and "refugees" but go after noodlewhores.
True and contrary to what some people on this thread say I don't post about this all the time. But this example was too blatant not to post about.
These "watchdogs" that discount the lived experiences of ethnic incels don't have any credibility talking about the supposed racism of ethnic incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back