Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears 19yo ROASTIE pregnant with Tyrone's baby CAUGHT FRAUDING FOR SYMPATHY

I believe that she was telling the truth, Just because she didnt post pics of her bf doesnt mean he didnt exist

Deuteronomy 22:20-21

The more amusing elements about this whole thing is:

1. As someone else alluded to, this is reminiscent of the old adage: "Hurt people hurt people." u/portablemushrooms posting history was sprinkled with animus towards TheRedPill and r/incels (you can still see a sampling of this if you pull Google's cached pages of her posts). Hard to say how much her own issues factored into her revulsion, but does make you reflexively think about the psychology of the r/IncelTears female subscriberbase as a whole.
  2. HER (half-?/step-?) BROTHER IS DEFINITELY ONE OF US: 
    AbLg9LF.jpg
    He's apparently ~3 years older than her but yet within the span of a single fun-filled day (with a 6'8" "proportional" manmore and others) his sister managed to accrue more sexual experience than he can ever dream of. I'm surprised she wasn't more sympathetic towards the community given the plight of her brother.   

Lol stop this cope now. Troll failed, learn from it and move on.

NekoStance said:
Lol stop this cope now. Troll failed, learn from it and move on.

I'm legit starting to think you're either trolling me or protecting her. 

If you're doing either, please PM me so I at least know your angle (e.g., if you're acting as a conduit to stifle any perceived cyberbullying, let me know, because that is not my goal -- particularly given her apparent suicidal state; I don't want to be a contributor to this forum making the news).

As of yet, you've provided absolutely zero evidence to rebuff or even remotely counter the concordance between u/portablemushrooms's reddit history and the biographical details I've presented both ITT and, in more explicit fashion to you, in PM. The only thing you've said thus far to counter the link is that it doesn't conform to your a priori belief that BMWF never involve an attractive WF, maintained in the face of obvious evidence to the contrary. All of my steps are retraceable, even now (though limited through whatever snippets google cache has saved). Let me know your deal brah PM me if you're white knighting

Lol there is literally zero evidence tying that reddit account to that facebook.

There is a ton of evidence to suggest a troll (you right? Might aswell admit it now) who knows of this Lexi girl (her facebook) creating that reddit account to do some LARP trolling.

You might aswell use real true examples, I've found a ton on Facebook, with real photographic proof.

NekoStance said:
Lol there is literally zero evidence tying that reddit account to that facebook.

There is a ton of evidence to suggest a troll (you right? Might aswell admit it now) who knows of this Lexi girl (her facebook) creating that reddit account to do some LARP trolling.

Holy fucking conspiracy theory batman. Yeah a blackcel who makes it a point to knock down BBC theory where ever it rears its ugly head wants to fabricate the most overtly stereotypical racial scenario imaginable. Makes 100% sense. To an inception level schizophrenic.  

So I LARPed to fool multiple subreddits and this forum? Before this forum even existed? For what gain? What purpose? Wtf? How does that make any sense? You're a complete idiot dude. 

The sad thing is that statement isn't falsifiable (it's like me accusing you of being a female LARPing as an incel, how can one disprove that in this medium?) so I'm not even sure where to go from here other than to call you irrational and delusional, given that you decide to launch such an accusation without anything more than your own weak suspicions coupled with your strong confirmation bias. 

PLEASE POST THIS "ton of evidence to suggest a troll (you right? Might aswell admit it now) who knows of this Lexi girl (her facebook) creating that reddit account to do some LARP trolling."

Edit:
Jimmies seriously rustled.

How about this @NekoStance, it looks like Cody has his number in his fb profile, how about you carry out your own "Project LARPing" investigation and call him up. Idk, pretend to be calling on behalf of the "National Domestic Violence" hotline (or whatever befitting social service agency) as a cover to interrogate him about his sister's mysterious black BF you believe is impossible for her to be dating. (honestly if you really do this, please record)

Yeah a blackcel who makes it a point to knock down BBC theory where ever it rears its ugly head
But that's the exact opposite of what you're doing now

inconsistence and contradiction, it was your undoing, as it often is with trolls

So in other words, you got nothing. Glad to know you've decided to become an accusation troll. Are you going to start ending your posts with #metoo next?

BTW, you obviously haven't been paying attention to my previous posts or perhaps any of my posts. You clearly have a pretty weak understanding of stats, and thus, perhaps unsurprisingly, of my position in relation to BBC theory. N=1 does not prove BBC theory (nor does it remotely counter the empirical/experimental-evidence based claim that black males, on average, have more challenges in dating in the Anglosphere)

May Allah SWT accept our Khilafah and it's prophetic methodology of Islam. May He assist us in our quest to purify and cleanse societies which have warmly welcomed such degeneracy. Ameen.

Awesome post!

>My boyfriend has been stealing money from me for over a year now, and from my family now too. He gets angry when he's drunk and has smashed my head against my car when he's mad, and all I hoped for was that it was hard enough for me to die.

Fuck her if its true. These stupid women who stay with these guys deserve what they get.

incel4life said:
Deuteronomy 22:20-21

subsaharan said:
Edit:
Jimmies seriously rustled.

How about this @NekoStance, it looks like Cody has his number in his fb profile, how about you carry out your own "Project LARPing" investigation and call him up. Idk, pretend to be calling on behalf of the "National Domestic Violence" hotline (or whatever befitting social service agency) as a cover to interrogate him about his sister's mysterious black BF you believe is impossible for her to be dating. (honestly if you really do this, please record)

I can't believe how much time I've invested into sleuthing, compiling, reporting and then now -- bizarrely -- DEFENDING my reporting of this crap already but nevertheless, I've decided to throw more of my time into this timesink by carrying out the "Project LARPing" assignment I suggested... or at least the next best thing: 

NW2pBMv.png

And now we wait.

I haven't really fleshed out what my response is going to be IF he replies. I say IF because he probably can only see fb messages from friends, and although I added him as a friend (on this fake "Justin" fb account), he's probably going to (arguably rightly) assume he's being trolled as soon as he see's the account has the profile pic of a 50 yo white guy, has 0 fb friends, 0 stories, 0 likes etc etc in other words looks completely legit lmfao.

Anyway, if he replies, and if he confirms that's his sis and is looking for more info, I'm going to redirect him to the google cache on r/SuicideWatch and then maybe add a link to http://www.thehotline.org/help/help-for-friends-and-family/ and http://www.thehotline.org/is-this-abuse/pregnancy-abuse/ .

Probably won't reveal this forum to him though lol

Edit: Changed all the pics on the fake fb account to Orb to reduce the creep factor. Although obviously it probably would've been more ideal to use a fake hot female fb account

qt26iYQ.png

(blocking Justin's last name to prevent premature "awaring"/fb-ban)

Brief update:
  • Nothing yet 
  • Added some of the dude's friends to look not so sketch. A few of the LGBT ones have already accepted (of course, Orb)
  • Running up against the "We recommend sending friend requests only to people you know personally" warnings on further fb adds, which, reportedly, will lead to a complete Friend-add block or complete ban if you blow it off (i.e., if the people you subsequently add reports they do not know you) -- thus, I'm gonna cool it down on the adds

subsaharan said:
I can't believe how much time I've invested into sleuthing, compiling, reporting and then now -- bizarrely -- DEFENDING my reporting of this crap already but nevertheless, I've decided to throw more of my time into this timesink by carrying out the "Project LARPing" assignment I suggested... or at least the next best thing: 

NW2pBMv.png

And now we wait.

I haven't really fleshed out what my response is going to be IF he replies. I say IF because he probably can only see fb messages from friends, and although I added him as a friend (on this fake "Justin" fb account), he's probably going to (arguably rightly) assume he's being trolled as soon as he see's the account has the profile pic of a 50 yo white guy, has 0 fb friends, 0 stories, 0 likes etc etc in other words looks completely legit lmfao.

Anyway, if he replies, and if he confirms that's his sis and is looking for more info, I'm going to redirect him to the google cache on r/SuicideWatch and then maybe add a link to http://www.thehotline.org/help/help-for-friends-and-family/ and http://www.thehotline.org/is-this-abuse/pregnancy-abuse/ .

Probably won't reveal this forum to him though lol

Edit: Changed all the pics on the fake fb account to Orb to reduce the creep factor. Although obviously it probably would've been more ideal to use a fake hot female fb account

Why do you care so much for this scum?

kinda too successful tbh. Debated making an update.. but here's a brief one before I go lift:
  • 3 hour conversation. 30 minutes w/ Cody (FB messenger), followed by 2 hr 30 min w/ Lexi (Kik).
  • Long novels.
  • Yes, it looks like I (we) unleashed the hounds. She gently requests that I (we) call them back lol (but seriously guys). And yes, she deactivated fb because of it (up to 15 different violent direct messages, apparently; crying, etc).
  • Cody has also been getting bombarded as well, so he's also annoyed lol.  
  • She expressed worry that other family would be pulled in, told her doubt it (please let that be the case)
  •  My initial intention with this was to showcase everything, but the conversations did not start out straightforward at all (esp w/ Cody), so the convos are ridiculously long. (the reasons behind the inconsistency, lack of linearity, obfuscation and denial were explained to me later)
  • Then, at some point along the way of listening to Lexi's solemn reflections, remorse and regrets, I came to the realization.. ho lee fuk: I'm too old for this. Lost all motivation to continue with the expose tbh
  • Surprisingly, Lexi has (had?) no clue this forum even exists. She was only aware of r/Incels. I briefly acknowledged to her that there is another site without going into further details (pretty sure the direct link to this thread was posted in one of her threads on r/IncelTears, so that's weird).
  • Another reason you guys can dial it back: upon reviewing further pictures (during the brief moment Cody added me on fb), she's actually a PSLI 4-5 tbh. She cleans up nicely (make-up), angles, filters. Slim build, but facially not technically a Stacy.
  • Cody is almost certainly a truecel, he'll join us when he's ready (lmfao)
  • Sorry for the vagueness, you guys can PM me if you really desire to know more details. 

maskedman said:

The LARPing shit was an insult to my doxxing skillz tbh. Took it personally lmao. 

The thought was to do good while I'm at it.

jesus fucking Christ, may Allah bless you for your autism lol

subsaharan said:
kinda too successful tbh. Debated making an update.. but here's a brief one before I go lift:
  • 3 hour conversation. 30 minutes w/ Cody (FB messenger), followed by 2 hr 30 min w/ Lexi (Kik).
  • Long novels.
  • Yes, it looks like I (we) unleashed the hounds. She gently requests that I (we) call them back lol (but seriously guys). And yes, she deactivated fb because of it (up to 15 different violent direct messages, apparently; crying, etc).
  • She expressed worry that other family would be pulled in, told her doubt it (please let that be the case)
  • My initial intention with this was to showcase everything, but the conversations did not start out straightforward at all (esp w/ Cody), so the convos are ridiculously long. (the reasons behind the inconsistency, lack of linearity, obfuscation and denial were explained to me later)
  • Then, at some point along the way of listening to Lexi's solemn reflections, remorse and regrets, I came to the realization.. ho lee fuk: I'm too old for this. Lost all motivation to continue with the expose tbh
  • Surprisingly, Lexi has (had?) no clue this forum even exists. She was only aware of r/Incels. I briefly acknowledged to her that there is another site without going into further details (pretty sure the direct link to this thread was posted in one of her threads on r/IncelTears, so that's weird).
  • Another reason you guys can dial it back: upon reviewing further pictures (during the brief moment Cody added me on fb), she's actually a PSLI 4-5 tbh. She cleans up nicely (make-up), angles, filters. Slim build, but facially not technically a Stacy.
  • Sorry for the vagueness, you guys can PM me if you really desire to know more details.

maskedman said:
The LARPing shit was an insult to my doxxing skillz tbh. Took it personally lmao.
The thought was to do good while I'm at it.

You, sir, are a gift to this forum. This is one of the greatest doxxing stories of all time. Bravo.

Autism is off the charts. May I suggest a career in creative writing  :bigsmile:

subsaharan said:
kinda too successful tbh. Debated making an update.. but here's a brief one before I go lift:
  • Long novels.
  • Yes, it looks like I (we) unleashed the hounds. She gently requests that I (we) call them back lol (but seriously guys). And yes, she deactivated fb because of it (up to 15 different violent direct messages, apparently; crying, etc).
  • My initial intention with this was to showcase everything, but the conversations did not start out straightforward at all (esp w/ Cody), so the convos are ridiculously long. (the reasons behind the inconsistency, lack of linearity, obfuscation and denial were explained to me later)
  • Then, at some point along the way of listening to Lexi's solemn reflections, remorse and regrets, I came to the realization.. ho lee fuk: I'm too old for this. Lost all motivation to continue with the expose tbh
  • Surprisingly, Lexi has (had?) no clue this forum even exists. She was only aware of r/Incels. I briefly acknowledged to her that there is another site without going into further details (pretty sure the direct link to this thread was posted in one of her threads on r/IncelTears, so that's weird).
  • Another reason you guys can dial it back: upon reviewing further pictures (during the brief moment Cody added me on fb), she's actually a PSLI 4-5 tbh. She cleans up nicely (make-up), angles, filters. Slim build, but facially not technically a Stacy.

maskedman said:
The thought was to do good while I'm at it.

Please be real please be real please be real
I wanna see the conversations, pls PM

Holy fucking shit weaponized autism.

Look at those Cucks in the comments,
Pathetic