Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion IncelTears actually has control over what we can post here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Yesterday I posted an April fools joke about how rape is ascension, and it got deleted, and I didn't even get a warning. The question is, why? The answer is because the cucked mods are actually giving in to outside forces, that's why. But who could the outside forces be? Well, our haters, mainly inceltears.

So remember that your freedom of speech is being obstructed because mods need to appease the haters.

That got deleted? Damn

BrazilianSmegma never accepted my duel challenge.

The mods are IT infiltrators tbh ngl

plot twist mods here are secretly IT

I'm gonna rape today. :feelsokman:

:giga:
Lmao i wrote a wall of text when i registered. I wonder what infiltrators write on their applications.

Mods are always corrupt in some shape or form.

Lmao i wrote a wall of text when i registered. I wonder what infiltrators write on their applications.

They probably tryhard the fuck out of it, and dial up the edgyness to cartoonish levels.

Thats how many of my ephebophilia related threads were deleted and brought warnings. "Reeee, why incel mods not banning pedos"

what free speach do we have

What if IT mods are the same mods in incels.co??? :giga: :giga: :giga: :soy:

in the end we're all controlled by someone that's why it's over. we're slaves and there's nothing we can do about it. hell, our slavers could openly tell us the truth and we wont be able to do anything. beyond a parody at this point. truth be told, the world has become such a joke that you cant even make parodies anymore because that's the truth, that's the reality

What if IT mods are the same mods in incels.co??? :giga: :giga: :giga: :soy:

Literally nothing would surprise me at this point.

Fucking alien warships appearing in atmosphere wouldn't surprise me.

in the end we're all controlled by someone that's why it's over. we're slaves and there's nothing we can do about it. hell, our slavers could openly tell us the truth and we wont be able to do anything. beyond a parody at this point. truth be told, the world has become such a joke that you cant even make parodies anymore because that's the truth, that's the reality
brutal

@Animecel2D thoughts?

Yesterday I posted an April fools joke about how rape is ascension, and it got deleted, and I didn't even get a warning. The question is, why? The answer is because the cucked mods are actually giving in to outside forces, that's why. But who could the outside forces be? Well, our haters, mainly inceltears.

So remember that your freedom of speech is being obstructed because mods need to appease the haters.
Tbf if so many people were joking about going ER and saying fucked up shit it would of made the news possibly.

I know of 3 threads that got deleted so there were probably more as well.

It's like when joker came out and news posted on how ppl are scared of incel shit posts (when they obviously not they just be money grabbing Jews working for their Jew overlords the fucking mindless slaves) and it's not worth the risk.

Rape is an interesting subject

Tbf if so many people were joking about going ER and saying fucked up shit it would of made the news possibly.

I know of 3 threads that got deleted so there were probably more as well.

It's like when joker came out and news posted on how ppl are scared of incel shit posts (when they obviously not they just be money grabbing Jews working for their Jew overlords the fucking mindless slaves) and it's not worth the risk.
that just proves my point.

I wrote a fucking essay to get in, most users probably just write "I have a shitty frame and hate foids" and get approved jfl

Close registration for an indefinite time and have it so that only registered users can access the different boards. With any luck they will give up on the waiting game and leave us alone for good

If you’ve ever seen the movie kingsmen, like the old guy who lead them, I suspect at least one of our higher ups here is an insider of theirs

Close registration for an indefinite time and have it so that only registered users can access the different boards. With any luck they will give up on the waiting game and leave us alone for good
this is what we should do, but the mods are gigacucks and won't do it

they prob deleted it because it was an april fool's joke

did you get a warning?

no warning

if you got a 50% warning or some stupid shit then I would say you have a point but if they just deleted without warning then it sounds like they didn't like your april fool's joke.

there's all kinds of shit being posted here daily about raping women and they dont get removed.

high iq thread.we have moralfags complaining about how every edgy and controversial post is made solely to fish attention from IT, when they themselves are trying to appease IT by trying to narrow the variation of the type of posts to the ones that are acceptable to outside lurkers, inadvertently trying to appease to their tastes.

It's time to rape