Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears admits we're right, says that my bone surgery will cause "massive jump in confidence" that will get me laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Itlol

Attachments

• 1579554777046.png
    1579554777046.png
    91 KB · Views: 143
Damn these guys are professionall athletes in mental gymnastics

what a bunch of retards ngl

Massive jump in confidence and massive improvement in personality

When you realize personality equals looks.

Those dishonest clowns even have the gall to call our scientifically backed up facts untrue. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

At this point on we should just call them Clown Tears. :feelsclown:

if your surgery goes well i have no doubt that your " personality " will improve.

( def not looks, teehee )

Those dishonest clowns even have the gall to call our scientifically backed up facts untrue. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

At this point on we should just call them Clown Tears. :feelsclown:

confidence = attractiveness

extremely evident (((social engineering)))

So you're using normiebook

what a bunch of retards ngl
Indeed they are lol wtf is that confidence shift bs anyway? It's actually veeeeeryyy difficult to just change ur personality as memey as it is.

confidence = attractiveness
Everytime a fucking normie is gonna say "confidence is attractive, try to be confident"
I'll say, you're right, confidence IS attractiveness, it's just so happen that you can't be attractive when you're born ugly, and personality doesn't substitute for height or a good looking face.

Yea u will get confidence because now ur attractive to woman not the other way around

Please, can someone for the love of God from IT explain why Incels who supposedly have bad personalities can garner so much attention from women when they use a profile of an attractive guy, I know you cucks have seen @Reddit_is_for_cucks threads.

He's a currycel. Yet he has a plethora of women on his snapchat.
Is it his personality or is it because the foids are thinking they're talking to a 6'3 Chad?

So if looks = confidence then whenever they say “confidence”, they actually mean looks. In that sense they’re on the same page as us

and no it’s not confidence Jfl at those tards

men think women like confidence because they see girls chasing confident men.. tall handsome confident men.. tall handsome men tend to be confident because they there are no consequences of their actions to fear. They’re capable of killing and women always comply with chads behavior.

It’s like observing women chasing the same guy, and concluding that women like men that other women like, and who have fucked tons of other women prior. “Just be a guy that’s fucked a ton of girls bro! Then girls will like you!”... well that’s just called being chad. Just be chad theory

Cucks mad because they are still virgins themselves and he has a chance to ascend, meanwhile they will still remain cucks and virgins

Damn these guys are professionall athletes in mental gymnastics
this. dont listen to those fucking pieces of shit op. i know someone who got addicted to plastic surgery and it ruined his life. IT faggots need to choke drown and die on their own bloody shity maggot infested vomit. i wish they would fucking die.

So if looks = confidence then whenever they say “confidence”, they actually mean looks. In that sense they’re on the same page as us

and no it’s not confidence Jfl at those tards

men think women like confidence because they see girls chasing confident men.. tall handsome confident men.. tall handsome men tend to be confident because they there are no consequences of their actions to fear. They’re capable of killing and women always comply with chads behavior.

It’s like observing women chasing the same guy, and concluding that women like men that other women like, and who have fucked tons of other women prior. “Just be a guy that’s fucked a ton of girls bro! Then girls will like you!”... well that’s just called being chad. Just be chad theory
Just be chad theory is the only theory proven to get girls

Personality surgery JFL what world are this retards living in? You can be the most outgoing person, the most funny and delightful to be around. Yet if your looks don't match up you will never be treated more than a toy.

IT is fucking retarded thinking we are living in some delusional world. Yes, we understand that personality plays a part in relationships but if you are not good looking no amount of personality will help you. JFL at thinking foids go to tinder to look for 'personality' meme.

Personality complement looks not the other way around you absolute fucktards. Perhaps you just didn't had the chance to experience what's it like on the other side of the fence hence you make all this stupid fucking posts.

Fuck yourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back