• Start date
L

LynchingTriHards

Officer
1d 13h 37m
R

RoundJaw

Recruit
So this is what a normal and adjusted person looks like.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Captain
13d 4h 14m
Normal people are bullies and harass.

incelman

incelman

Banned
-
1m
IncelTears is full of incels in denial AKA bluepillcels whol have alts pretending to be women.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
There was a guy on the other sub, r/incel, who followed me around and whiteknighted for people and protected used up sluts, but then, he made an alt on r/Incels to talk about how he hates femails. People were about to accept him until I told everyone the truth.

L

LynchingTriHards

Officer
1d 13h 37m
LOL dumb cucktears user.

https://i.imgur.com/nSFdzKS.png

cumgrapes

cumgrapes

Recruit
2m
100% normal behavior

nigger

nigger

Recruit
★★★
It actually is normal if you look at it through the lens of a delusional subhuman (i.e. 90% of inceltears). They're projecting their self hatred onto the people that are telling them the truth about themselves. Chad couldn't give a fuck about incels, not even an ounce of pity let alone hatred. Only a fellow subhuman could be this passionate about these topics. Take kiwifarms for example, the biggest subhuman infested shithole on the Internet. Go through some of the profiles of these people and see what they look like. Their subhumanity speak volumes about how infatuated they have been over the years about the PSL community.

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
Normies are typical hypocrites. They pretend to be empathetic and nice, but they're just cruel, inhuman pieces of shit.

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
What a bunch of creeps. Wish they'd develop an unhealthy obsession somewhere else.

PortraitOfTheAutist

PortraitOfTheAutist

Recruit
IncelTears is only blue-pilled cucks and roasties, pay no attention to them.

"The first and fiercest punishment ought to fall first on the traitor, second on the enemy. If I had but one bullet and I were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it." -- Corneliu Codreanu. Remember this when the Incel Revolution comes brothers.