Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Inceltears are normal people :)"

• Thread starter LynchingTriHards
  • Start date
L

LynchingTriHards

Officer
tXr6zuC.png

So this is what a normal and adjusted person looks like.

Normal people are bullies and harass.

IncelTears is full of incels in denial AKA bluepillcels whol have alts pretending to be women.

There was a guy on the other sub, r/incel, who followed me around and whiteknighted for people and protected used up sluts, but then, he made an alt on r/Incels to talk about how he hates femails. People were about to accept him until I told everyone the truth.

LOL dumb cucktears user.

https://i.imgur.com/nSFdzKS.png

It actually is normal if you look at it through the lens of a delusional subhuman (i.e. 90% of inceltears). They're projecting their self hatred onto the people that are telling them the truth about themselves. Chad couldn't give a fuck about incels, not even an ounce of pity let alone hatred. Only a fellow subhuman could be this passionate about these topics. Take kiwifarms for example, the biggest subhuman infested shithole on the Internet. Go through some of the profiles of these people and see what they look like. Their subhumanity speak volumes about how infatuated they have been over the years about the PSL community.

Normies are typical hypocrites. They pretend to be empathetic and nice, but they're just cruel, inhuman pieces of shit.

What a bunch of creeps. Wish they'd develop an unhealthy obsession somewhere else.

IncelTears is only blue-pilled cucks and roasties, pay no attention to them.

"The first and fiercest punishment ought to fall first on the traitor, second on the enemy. If I had but one bullet and I were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it." -- Corneliu Codreanu. Remember this when the Incel Revolution comes brothers.

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

Intellau_Celistic said:

When I was a young child, I'd sit with Mother and she would tell me about her negative experiences. She was working from early night to early morning.