Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy inceltears are the real misogynists, KIDS WITH TITS

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Does it ever cease to amaze you how afraid of acknowledging teenage girls have sexuality cucks are? In hunter-gatherer societies, the average age of a woman bearing her FIRST CHILD was 18, it's the age of being old enough to marry for a reason and that isn't because people become responsible adults the second they turn 18. This is average though, and there is obviously going to be variation from the average in both directions. A significant portion of women for millions of years first bred when they were teenagers. Is humanity a species of paedophiles? According to cucktears, yes. Everybody under 18 is a CHILD and they can't consent to sex. Except with other children though, what the fuck, why do we give children condoms to have sex with each other in the Western world? Is sex education paedophilia? Are liberals all paedophiles for not preaching 100% abstinence before the magic 18? Does abstinence vs contraception causing teen pregnancy mean that even though children are RAPING each other (unable to consent), if we want to avoid teen pregnancy paedophilia is a necessary evil? All will be revealed if you actually unironically look at the definition of paedophilia vs hebephilia for once and realise that there is nothing wrong with having sex with well-developed 15 year olds. No don't actually that's for niceguy neckbeards and there's a funny copypasta about it.

Dear cucks, today I saw a child with tits. This child was not a day older than 15 and a half but she had massive titties, combined they were almost the size of my head and were only going to get bigger from there on out. HUGE milk jugs. Dear FBIcels, I am describing what I saw and not claiming I am attracted to this child, only that she resembled an adult in this aspect (not mentally so she can't consent). Some children have tits and I am merely observing this fact. Dear modcels, this is not foid worship any more than discussing whatever they're putting in the water to make girls grow these things is Jew worship. With that out of the way, it needs to be stated again that these caught me off guard, they looked like they were on an adult, especially considering the baby with them was taller than me and leggy. A baby? That's right, a baby. That child is somebody's baby. If you think a 25 year old having sex with a 15 year old baby is okay you need to be locked in a jail cell and shanked by Tyrone until you bleed out. You are a monster and I have no idea how even the most mentally ill inkwells on this site think that kind of attraction is acceptable. There is a world of difference between a foid on the day before her 16th birthday and the day after her 18th, in a period of time that short or even shorter (can be overnight depending on the law) she metamorphosises into a functioning adult who is responsible for her actions. If you ask me, a woman's maturation of a long process of finding herself in many meaningful ways so we should probably raise the age of consent to 45. That way feminist allies like myself wouldn't be able to rape women who are still developing. That's just my opinion though, let's defer to the legal experts.

When juries acquit female high school teachers who obviously got boned by their 14 year old students IN SPITE of the law, it's because all moids (you heard me manosphere dudebro chuds) are rapist horndogs responsible for their actions, and the actions of everyone who bore the Y chromosome they currently carry, from birth. If men weren't responsible for their actions they wouldn't be able to man up, and they'd probably sit around all day playing video games like basement-dweller MRAs. Single mothers aren't going to feed their own children, no really though, they just buy alcohol and makeup with the taxpayer money you give them, sometimes the really low IQ ones get on the news for putting their infants in ovens to get rid of them. They need a real man like you there to help. It's a hard knock life as a woman, I would know, my best friend is an mtf transwoman and she can't stop telling me about all the guys who keep sexually harassing her wherever she goes. Their lives are so hard we should give them some leeway, don't let them be responsible for their ickier decisions (let them plague the workplace like locusts blotting out the sun though, they need to have their cake and eat it too for being so strong).

Dedly srs it seems like male feminists don't actually think that highly of women's responsibility for their own actions if they think 16 year old girls are little baby angels incapable of having sex with adults but it's okay when 16 year old guys do it (and that it's okay when their landwhale "gfs" lust after 16 year old Taylor Lautner). When 16 year old girls are whores with dudes their age it's her exploring herself. I can't help but think that cucks have failed to escape the primal brain programming in which men think of woman as retarded pets that need to be excused of their every wrong and allowed to eat grass and spew it out as many times as they like. Maybe MGTOW copers who think of women as evil sociopathic versions of men are actually somewhat more egalitarian than cucktears users, because at least MGTOWs think women are sociopathic manipulators whereas cucktears just wants to babysit 50% of the human population. In a very roundabout way inceltears are the real misogynists.

When I was in high school a 20 year old teacher aide bent over while picking up a pen for a 14 year old Chad. It was obvious as hell. Was he sexually harassed by a paedophile seductress all the guys in the class talked about fucking because she dressed provocatively?

Also, Taylor Lautner was born in 1992 and wasn't even 18 when he made his first appearance in the twilight movies, lusting after him is perfectly okay as a cat-woman incel looksmatch in her thirties but God forbid you lust after JBs capable of giving birth after you have sex with them. That doesn't mean anything, sex isn't about reproduction, that's what troglodytes who want to stop me from mashing up my tinder babies with the help of trained doctors think. Also homophobes. If sex was really about reproduction why does it feel so good when I let a bad dragon slide into me? My prostate serves no evolutionary purpose. Cum has just as many letters as fun, that's all it's for. Why is giving somebody AIDs without telling them even a criminal offense when both parties are just having fun? No fun allowed with teen girls though, fucking inkwell rapist paedophile, why would you ever want to do that? You refuse to date transwomen and women so morbidly obese they miscarry and have the fetus decompose halfway down their birth canal (I forget the imageboard I read this account on but I'm inclined to believe it happened somewhere) but you want to date CHILDREN? You're a disgusting bastard, stay away from kids with tits.

Last edited:
Girls under 30 are like children for me, now I said it, maybe ripe female 35 years old will touch my napoleon (11cm)

Does it ever cease to amaze you how afraid of acknowledging teenage girls have sexuality cucks are? In hunter-gatherer societies, the average age of a woman bearing her FIRST CHILD was 18, it's the age of being old enough to marry for a reason and that isn't because people become responsible adults the second they turn 18. This is average though, and there is obviously going to be variation from the average in both directions. A significant portion of women for millions of years first bred when they were teenagers. Is humanity a species of paedophiles? According to cucktears, yes. Everybody under 18 is a CHILD and they can't consent to sex. Except with other children though, what the fuck, why do we give children condoms to have sex with each other in the Western world? Is sex education paedophilia? Are liberals all paedophiles for not preaching 100% abstinence before the magic 18? Does abstinence vs contraception causing teen pregnancy mean that even though children are RAPING each other (unable to consent), if we want to avoid teen pregnancy paedophilia is a necessary evil? All will be revealed if you actually unironically look at the definition of paedophilia vs hebephilia for once and realise that there is nothing wrong with having sex with well-developed 15 year olds. No don't actually that's for niceguy neckbeards and there's a funny copypasta about it.

Dear cucks, today I saw a child with tits. This child was not a day older than 15 and a half but she had massive titties, combined they were almost the size of my head and were only going to get bigger from there on out. HUGE milk jugs. Dear FBIcels, I am describing what I saw and not claiming I am attracted to this child, only that she resembled an adult in this aspect (not mentally so she can't consent). Some children have tits and I am merely observing this fact. Dear modcels, this is not foid worship any more than discussing whatever they're putting in the water to make girls grow these things is Jew worship. With that out of the way, it needs to be stated again that these caught me off guard, they looked like they were on an adult, especially considering the baby with them was taller than me and leggy. A baby? That's right, a baby. That child is somebody's baby. If you think a 25 year old having sex with a 15 year old baby is okay you need to be locked in a jail cell and shanked by Tyrone until you bleed out. You are a monster and I have no idea how even the most mentally ill inkwells on this site think that kind of attraction is acceptable. There is a world of difference between a foid on the day before her 16th birthday and the day after her 18th, in a period of time that short or even shorter (can be overnight depending on the law) she metamorphosises into a functioning adult who is responsible for her actions. If you ask me, a woman's maturation of a long process of finding herself in many meaningful ways so we should probably raise the age of consent to 45. That way feminist allies like myself wouldn't be able to rape women who are still developing. That's just my opinion though, let's defer to the legal experts.

When juries acquit female high school teachers who obviously got boned by their 14 year old students IN SPITE of the law, it's because all moids (you heard me manosphere dudebro chuds) are rapist horndogs responsible for their actions, and the actions of everyone who bore the Y chromosome they currently carry, from birth. If men weren't responsible for their actions they wouldn't be able to man up, and they'd probably sit around all day playing video games like basement-dweller MRAs. Single mothers aren't going to feed their own children, no really though, they just buy alcohol and makeup with the taxpayer money you give them, sometimes the really low IQ ones get on the news for putting their infants in ovens to get rid of them. They need a real man like you there to help. It's a hard knock life as a woman, I would know, my best friend is an mtf transwoman and she can't stop telling me about all the guys who keep sexually harassing her wherever she goes. Their lives are so hard we should give them some leeway, don't let them be responsible for their ickier decisions (let them plague the workplace like locusts blotting out the sun though, they need to have their cake and eat it too for being so strong).

Dedly srs it seems like male feminists don't actually think that highly of women's responsibility for their own actions if they think 16 year old girls are little baby angels incapable of having sex with adults but it's okay when 16 year old guys do it (and that it's okay when their landwhale "gfs" lust after 16 year old Taylor Lautner). When 16 year old girls are whores with dudes their age it's her exploring herself. I can't help but think that cucks have failed to escape the primal brain programming in which men think of woman as retarded pets that need to be excused of their every wrong and allowed to eat grass and spew it out as many times as they like. Maybe MGTOW copers who think of women as evil sociopathic versions of men are actually somewhat more egalitarian than cucktears users, because at least MGTOWs think women are sociopathic manipulators whereas cucktears just wants to babysit 50% of the human population. In a very roundabout way inceltears are the real misogynists.

When I was in high school a 20 year old teacher aide bent over while picking up a pen for a 14 year old Chad. It was obvious as hell. Was he sexually assaulted by a femcel?

Also, Taylor Lautner was born in 1992 and wasn't even 18 when he made his first appearance in the twilight movies, lusting after him is perfectly okay as a cat-woman incel looksmatch in your thirties but God forbid you lust after JBs capable of giving birth after you have sex with them. That doesn't mean anything, sex isn't about reproduction, that's what troglodytes who want to stop me from mashing up my tinder babies with the help of trained doctors think. Also homophobes. If sex was really about reproduction why does it feel so good when I let a bad dragon slide into me? My prostate serves no evolutionary purpose. Cum has just as many letters as fun, that's all it's for. Why is giving somebody AIDs without telling them even a criminal offense when both parties are just having fun? No fun allowed with teen girls though, fucking inkwell rapist paedophile, why would you ever want to do that? You refuse to date transwomen and women so morbidly obese they miscarry and have the fetus decompose halfway down their birth canal (I forget the imageboard I read this account on but I'm inclined to believe it happened somewhere) but you want to date CHILDREN? You're a disgusting bastard, stay away from kids with tits.
Those 18 aoc laws are fucked up tbh, women hit puberty years before men and finishes it around 15-16 that's when they are biological women at their peak ready to have sex.

All will be revealed if you actually unironically look at the definition of paedophilia vs hebephilia for once and realise that there is nothing wrong with having sex with well-developed 15 year olds.
That's what I've been saying too. Of course I wouldn't do it(hello FBI), as it's against the law, but that's not the point. The point is, aside from the law there is nothing wrong with fucking a 15 year old.

@Mainländer GTFIH
@wizardcel GTFIH
pedocels

What it's really about is height, and programming. From 15 to 18 is their chance to force feed her enough that she becomes taller than you, thus hopefully rendering any of your thoughts actions beliefs and attitudes about life meaningless to her. Also it's their chance to put the final touches on programming. Nothing less than chads face is acceptable...what it's really about is making sure that a woman can NEVER reproduce with a man shorter than her or even close to the same height. Morality is just their cover story. Its about fathers vicariously living through their daughters....fathers that will only accept their half of dna pairing with chad. I say its not about morality but in a way it is. Because with globalized technocracy you are basically a criminal if you aren't chad and over average height. As always it's about power. We'd probably be the same way as fathers because their is just too many people. The future culling will be huge.
God damn white text

i don't see how they see them as both women and children simultaneously. There's just a severe disconnect between me and many other men. Why "protect" teen sluts? What's so different between a chad her own age pump and dumping her and an older man doing it? I need an IT screenshotter to answer this pls

I’ll never understand these AOCcels

Some 25y chads knows that 15y foids aren't that innocent, they just do it in privacy, while soytears are angry at inkwels because their le wife swallowed bull's cum instead of them

If she has already had her period, she is no longer a child. That's a sign she's ready to fulfill her obligations as a woman. People followed this standard for centuries.

According to IT's logic, a man expressing healthy sexuality is something extremely disturbing and evil. In their world view, men are not allowed to have preferences. You have to follow and obey the gynocentric laws set by the marxists.

Those aoc laws were set by feminists in an attempt to incarcerate as many men as possible. The same laws that can be used to lock you away for decades do not apply to females. An old milf can fuck a 10 year old boy and nothing will happen to her. She'll be left off the hook without so much as a slap on the wrist.

if we had to consider mental development, then women should never have sex since they keep
being children(not responsible for their actions) for all their lifes.

Except with other children though, what the fuck, why do we give children condoms to have sex with each other in the Western world? Is sex education paedophilia? Are liberals all paedophiles for not preaching 100% abstinence before the magic 18?
This is the part that gets me the most. If people were just prohibited from having sex until 18, it would just be kinda dumb but consistent. The way things are, like you described, it's both dumb and it makes no sense.

Some quick facts:

• sex ED is shown to INCREASE the number of teenage pregnancies instead of diminishing it
  • a 14, 15, 16 yo cock is just about the same size of an adult cock
  • a 14, 15, 16 yo cock can get a girl pregnant just like an adult one can
  • there's 0 proof non-coercive, non-violent sex between sexually developed teenagers and adults leads to trauma in any remotely consistent way. People get data from small children being violently raped and then extrapolate it to any sexual contact involving an adult and a minor.
In the Kinsey report, researchers forced straight boys to get fucked by old pedos and then people later reported their discomfort as if it were a general discomfort of a minor getting fucked by an adult. It makes no sense at all and most people don't even bother actually reading those papers, they just jump on the "hurrr pedophile" bandwagon.