Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears cowers away from discusiing virgin double standards

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

They refuse to answer the question because the evidence is overwhelming. There's no way to argue against it.

JFL if anyone expects any constructive discussion in IT

Male virgin shaming needs to be a felony offense. There should be absolutely zero tolerance for it.

They refuse to answer the question because the evidence is overwhelming. There's no way to argue against it.

Male virgin shaming needs to be a felony offense. There should be absolutely zero tolerance for it.
JFL if anyone expects any constructive discussion in IT

Likely larp account but this is one of the few moments where I really hope it's a foid writing it.

if female virginity has been commoditized...
Hold on let me guess, it is men's fault.
...it’s because of religious patriarchal systems that have historically influenced popular thinking on this.
Called it.

Nothing pissed degenerate holes as much as virgins, lol