Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IncelTears is a hate group. Worse than the KKK.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Incel tears is a hate group designed to bully and harass depressed and suicidal people. On Reddit they make fun and tease incels, but they actually think they're making the world a better place because of it. If you consider all the incels who have killed themselves I think it would be fair to say inceltears are partly responsible.

I ask you all, what's more pathetic? A virgin male looking for a community who he can relate with and they can actually respect him for who he is. Or a hate group that bullies virgins online every single day whilst Tyrone is banging their wives.

lol at getting offended by IT, i just laugh at their stupidity instead

iirc there is a subreddit that makes fun of them, forgot the name though

yeah bro stop getting offended/sensitive by it, they will post this thread and mock you even more. They enjoy seeing they make you angry or whatever and try even harder, they are not worth your time

justice is whatever the strong decide, you're wrong

They are below trash.

we just want a place to vent or sexual frustation

Cucktears should be stoned to death.

iirc there is a subreddit that makes fun of them, forgot the name though

It's just an echo chamber. Best bet is not to waste time there.

Incel tears is a hate group designed to bully and harass depressed and suicidal people. On Reddit they make fun and tease incels, but they actually think they're making the world a better place because of it. If you consider all the incels who have killed themselves I think it would be fair to say inceltears are partly responsible.

I ask you all, what's more pathetic? A virgin male looking for a community who he can relate with and they can actually respect him for who he is. Or a hate group that bullies virgins online every single day whilst Tyrone is banging their wives.
Good job, now check incel tears and your thread will most likely be there.

they are too wimpy to go after Beta WASP ,NRA Republican, cuzz they know they will get their azz capped.

Literally 100% of the posts are screencaps of dumb edgelord comments, none of them ever attempt to address the Blackpill, debunk it, or even comment about it. None of them can explain Jeremy Meeks. None of them have any comment on the countless tinder experiments done with male model profiles, with personalities ranging from Nazi to Convicted Paedo, receiving tons of matches and messages. None of them have anything insightful or interesting to say to the scientific data that showed how women rate personalities is heavily correlated to looks.

It’s just a bunch of coping Trannies and beta men, nobody who posts there is a happy, normal, successful person. At best, they’re beta male sjws who get no Pussy, and worst, literal trannies, which I have a theory as to why so many trannies are obsessed with Incels, I believe they were incels in denial who had mental illness as well, and coped by turning into a tranny. The idea of incels triggers them because it reminds them of their Inceldom and the pathetic way in which they dealt with it, which was to trapmaxx.

We also have more "diversity" than them too. Most of their userbase is white numales, white landwhales, and white trannies.

I dont why the southern poverty law center lists them as a hate group with all there degrading,shaming and threatening behaviour towards us

Cucktears are our worst enemy,cucks and whores.

it's obvious that IT is filled with psychopaths, but most normies lack empathy, so it's not surprising

it's obvious that IT is filled with psychopaths, but most normies lack empathy, so it's not surprising
not most,all normies lack of empathy

Don't compare IT to the KKK. At least the KKK contributed to society sometimes.

This group is not so innocent either.

inceltears members are not human they have some coding bluepilled responses that society has programmed them to say worse than npcs

They're never trying to refute anything from the incel "ideology", they're just making fun out of some edgy posts that might not have been written by real incels anyway and try to imitate the incel slang.

These cucks envy the incels because they don't have the balls to say these things themselves because they're afraid of the degenerate West and its regime.

It's like they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

yeah bro stop getting offended/sensitive by it, they will post this thread and mock you even more. They enjoy seeing they make you angry or whatever and try even harder, they are not worth your time
I'm inclined to agree.. they just won't stop being annoying and it grates on the nerves and serves to tire your mind and debilitate you the more you obsess over what someone else on the Internet thinks about you. It really shouldn't matter what some cunt on the internet thinks about us.. only we can judge ourselves.

Literally 100% of the posts are screencaps of dumb edgelord comments, none of them ever attempt to address the Blackpill, debunk it, or even comment about it. None of them can explain Jeremy Meeks. None of them have any comment on the countless tinder experiments done with male model profiles, with personalities ranging from Nazi to Convicted Paedo, receiving tons of matches and messages. None of them have anything insightful or interesting to say to the scientific data that showed how women rate personalities is heavily correlated to looks.

It’s just a bunch of coping Trannies and beta men, nobody who posts there is a happy, normal, successful person. At best, they’re beta male sjws who get no Pussy, and worst, literal trannies, which I have a theory as to why so many trannies are obsessed with Incels, I believe they were incels in denial who had mental illness as well, and coped by turning into a tranny. The idea of incels triggers them because it reminds them of their Inceldom and the pathetic way in which they dealt with it, which was to trapmaxx.

High IQ

I just laugh at them tbh.

Your sig is so cute. Why can't we just cutepetmaxx?

Naw, they're just fucking retarded.

Your sig is so cute. Why can't we just cutepetmaxx?

I had this one inceltear user pretend to be my friend and said let’s commit suicide together. Wtf

I wonder if you made it to IT,OP