Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears is mostly truecel tier guys who became trannies and want to feel like women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
What the fuck is with middle aged trannies on reddit pretending to be women? They scare everyone around them and make parents fear for their children. They look like fucking freaks that everyone tries to avoid but can't say shit to for fear of getting fired.

I guess it makes sense they want to police speech so much and shut down forums like this one. They can't handle criticism yet they shit all over christians and white males all the time for just existing.

The tranny suicide rate definitely needs to increase.

Inceltears is mostly truecel tier guys who became trannies

Water is being wet

Trannies make me feel physically sick

Any rational male should be pro incel, I guess it only makes sense for chad to be against incels

Legit. The only good thing about them for now is that none can pass for a legit foid. Imagine (by some miracle) ascending only to find out afterwards that you just had gay sex.

Trannies wanting to lecture me about my ephebophilia, kek. I'm much, much less mentally ill than you, fuckers.

I think you're right. anyone who is having regular sex does not care about an incel forum. people who are having sex are more concerned with happy and pleasant things than with a forum where rejected men talk about their rejection.

if anyone is paying attention in this forum, probably that person is not having sex. and, because he is not having sex, is focused on depressive issues such as an incel forum.

it's pretty ridiculous how often you'll find some female tech/computers figure that has various (bullshit or not) achievements and is trying to make a splash as an activist on twitter and tell you about gender relations.
then you find out they're actually a tranny and not a woman at all, and thus their achievements as a female are all false, and they have nothing to say to normal heterosexual people about how they should live. a fucking clown at the circus.

What the fuck is with middle aged trannies on reddit pretending to be women? They scare everyone around them and make parents fear for their children. They look like fucking freaks that everyone tries to avoid but can't say shit to for fear of getting fired.

I guess it makes sense they want to police speech so much and shut down forums like this one. They can't handle criticism yet they shit all over christians and white males all the time for just existing.

Ngl, whenever I see your profile pic on the small preview board, I always think that its Jeremy Meeks because you only see the top while browsing until you look closer
Unrelated but i wanted to let you know lol

it's pretty ridiculous how often you'll find some female tech/computers figure that has various (bullshit or not) achievements and is trying to make a splash as an activist on twitter and tell you about gender relations.
then you find out they're actually a tranny and not a woman at all, and thus their achievements as a female are all false, and they have nothing to say to normal heterosexual people about how they should live. a fucking clown at the circus.

And usually they work some low tier job making UI, not working the linux kernel, writing enterprise software, or doing anything that at least takes average intelligence.

They photoshop the shit out of their pic but if you find their non-edited one, they look just like chris chan.

i think an IRL collage of selfies from IT regulars would be such potent vomit fuel, you could sell it to bulimics and be filthy rich.

Most of them are unironically incels in denial tbh

Reminder to incels who are thinking about going tranny. I know female privilege is tempting but...

Reminder to incels who are thinking about going tranny. I know female privilege is tempting but...

View attachment 107675

All trannies look like fucking garbage without their photoshopped pics.

Imagine looking like such a degenerate freak that grab their kids and pull them closer when they see you in public.

To compensate, you go on reddit and talk shit about straight males.

I used to cry as a child,when I saw trannies.

They're mostly balding trannies.

Luckily they weren’t mainstream when I was a kid, and I didn’t see any. Either that or I didn’t care/notice. Either way I’m glad.

Someone post the pictures of known inceltears transgenders. I need a good laugh

Most users of this forum mog IT users tbh.

They make themselves out to be chads who have sex with several different foids weekly.