Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears is petrified of me

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
They want me locked up and arrested for saying naughty words hahahaha what a joke. Thought you were living rent free in our heads, IT? Seems we’re the ones living rent free in yours! Anyway me, @Personalityinkwell and @Napoleon de Geso are the main three that have been marked for death according to a high ranking IT member because we are just sooooo violent and I must say I’m rather proud of myself to have made the IncelTears official hit list. It takes so little to make those oxygen thieves SEETHE with rage.

So who have we got on IT?
We’ve got a glorified prostitute who shakes her arse on cam for money.
A tranny looking motherfucker who thinks because she put “GamerGirl” in her profile that people will like her more.
A girl with 69 in her name whos got a Simpsons tattoo, piercings and dyes her hair purple or blue or whatever the fuck and wants to put incels in camps because she’s a silly, offended cunt.
And finally, Smegma, who is quite obviously an incel, posting 50+ threads per day.
Theres plenty more like that ugly Dani slut who looks like a used tampon but I cba to mention them.

What a lovely place.

They'll target you but they'll ignore the fact that most criminals, murderers, psychopaths and narcissists are sex havers.

They'll target you but they'll ignore the fact that most criminals, murderers, psychopaths and narcissists are sex havers.
Brutal blackpill and excellent point.

IT talks tough, yet they need some machine to open the lids of soy bottles :feelskek:

I was afraid, I was petrified...

the only things sane people would help you find are a padded room or what we in Brazil call "a square sunrise"

I recently got my first and second feature on inceltears. Am pretty proud of it. It's the cam whore that is obsessed with me. :feelskek::feelsPop:

Proud of you OP. Keep going.

Just be careful though because I think their hatred is real and they would really kill you IRL if they had the chance. Stay safe.

I recently got my first and second feature on inceltears. Am pretty proud of it. It's the cam whore that is obsessed with me. :feelskek::feelsPop:

Proud of you OP. Keep going.

Just be careful though because I think their hatred is real and they would really kill you IRL if they had the chance. Stay safe.
Thank you brother I will

Hey, did any of you guys see me on IT? I don’t care enough to look right now.

Hey, did any of you guys see me on IT? I don’t care enough to look right now.
Can’t say I have. Post more and you’ll catch their attention eventually.

tenor.gif

Jfl

They also get pissed off when they see my gun pepe :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
full

JFL, we're so dangerous. Rotting in our homes alone all day posting on a forum.

Incels.co mogs IT into oblivion

They're not afraid of you. They get off on pretending you're dangerous to fuel their own sense of importance. It's kind of a feedback loop because you're intentionally fueling some of it.

They're not afraid of you. They get off on pretending you're dangerous to fuel their own sense of importance. It's kind of a feedback loop because you're intentionally fueling some of it.
Interesting take. You might be right tbh.

Damn it now I have to get on that list fast,you had to set the bar so high so let's see if I can out do you my friend good luck.

you know you did the right things when IT is seething over you

Lol it could ruin my life if they wanted to I live in land where people get locked up for making jokes and shitposting. Imagine spending public money to chase shitposters on the internet :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

based and logicpilled

Lol at giving attention to these cucks