Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears literally thinks that black people are still oppressed.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
tvqatBL.png

A lot of black people back then were made fun of for their L O O K S

As soon as OP crossed out "went" with STILL, I stopped reading, she is the typical SJW progressive cunt, I can't actually believe people think systematic racism exists, in individual cases sure but not systematic, explain every black actor? every successful black business man? THE FUCKING PRESIDENT FROM 08 TO 16! Fuck SJWs and fuck /u/spez

ordinaryotaku said:

They still pull women on a higher scale more than any other ethnicity.

Themisterpepsi said:
A lot of black people back then were made fun of for their L O O K S

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]They still pull women on a higher scale more than any other ethnicity (however maybe would tie with pure whites). There hardly isn't any black incels out there, especially in the West. [/font]

ordinaryotaku said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]They still pull women on a higher scale more than any other ethnicity (however maybe would tie with pure whites). There hardly isn't any black incels out there, especially in the West. [/font]

Blacks and whites get put in the spotlight so much in the west that people forget about the other races

ordinaryotaku said:

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

Just your typical delusional SJW.

Racism is a subset of lookism.

I'm not sure if being lynched is worse than not killing people who want to be lynched.