Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears made a thread about @WEED's suicide post.

LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
"He refers to girls as fucking 'femoids' and is pissed off that he has no gf, i just cant pity bullshit like that."
"Yeah lots of people have depression and don’t dehumanize women and call them “femoids”

He has my sympathy when he stops shit like that. I’ve struggled with mental illness and I got up and went to the psychiatrist instead of hanging out on a forum where people advocate rape."
JFL @ THEIR FUCKING VICTIM COMPLEX. @WEED IS CLEARLY HEAVILY DEPRESSED AND IS THINKING ABOUT KILLING HIMSELF, YET ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THAT HE USED THE WORD "FEMOID" ONCE XDXDXDXD. 

Someone rope these cancerous, tuberkulose auswich kids please.

Just see a psychiatrist. Just pay some roastie to humiliate you, that's what you have to do!

They literally make me want to go full ER on them. "19yo is not your prime", yeah it's not. 16yo is, if you didn't have any experience with females at this age it's over. You missed important milestone. And mysogyny is the effect of loneliness and no female attraction, not the reason you stupid faggots. Also 12yo is prime pussy.

LeagueEuW said:
JFL @ THEIR FUCKING VICTIM COMPLEX. @WEED IS CLEARLY HEAVILY DEPRESSED AND IS THINKING ABOUT KILLING HIMSELF, YET ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THAT HE USED THE WORD "FEMOID" ONCE XDXDXDXD. 

Someone rope these cancerous, tuberkulose auswich kids please.

@Weed don't do it bro. Fuck cucktears

Unfortunately, you must be a veritable glowing angel of purity to qualify for their sympathy. Cut off your balls and sing a bit higher, or we'll consider you GROSS.

I think OP posted the best post in his own thread lmao

An Incel kills himself and they beam for the mean things spoken. All done to avoid extending any sympathy to another human being

Can we do away with the idea that normies want incels to improve? It's clear to me they want us to die quietly .

I had one girlfriend when I was 16. I married my second girlfriend who I didn't start dating until I was like 20.

Married 9.5 years, now.

I don't know what this guy's expectations are, honestly.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

I don't want to encourage any brocel to rope, but if you must, leave a lengthy note blaming Cucktears lol.
Make sure you express that they bullied you mercilessly for simply being a virgin and posting with like minded individuals online. Hopefully that would be the push needed for their demise.

Just go to a therapist that has no understanding of what you're going through bro

Weed said:
I had one girlfriend when I was 16. I married my second girlfriend who I didn't start dating until I was like 20.

Married 9.5 years, now.

I don't know what this guy's expectations are, honestly.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
lol, actually delusional
this is why I don't understand why any of you bother with IT, they're complete retards. literally stop paying attention to them ffs, how hard can it be