Inceltears makes fun of my spelling despite the fact that im from europe and speak 3 languages fluent and 1 decent.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
21d 2m
I literally only missspelt 1 word there which was „fate“ (I wrote fait). And the entire thread was about that 1 mistake and how im too much of a pussy to actually go ER. Tbh idc about the 2nd part its just funny that an amerimutt cumskin makes fun of my spelling despite only ever talking a single peasant language in his life. For those who are wondering what languages I can speak: german, turkish, english fluent. French is decent and I can also read arabic because of quran school years ago.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
137d 14h 52m
And IT think we’re racist

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
93d 7h 41m
I literally only missspelt 1 word there which was „fate“ (I wrote fait). And the entire thread was about that 1 mistake and how im too much of a pussy to actually go ER. Tbh idc about the 2nd part its just funny that an amerimutt cumskin makes fun of my spelling despite only ever talking a single peasant language in his life. For those who are wondering what languages I can speak: german, turkish, english fluent. French is decent and I can also read arabic because of quran school years ago.
I speak a second language better than most normies can speak their first. These Redditors have no idea how much work it takes to learn a language. Props to you OP.

These ostensibly liberal individuals act like the kind of racist boomer who yells at other people in the supermarket just for speaking Spanish.

Last edited:
Jazzcel

Jazzcel

Banned
-
1d 10h 51m
I speak a second language better than most normies can speak their first.

These Redditors have no idea how much work it takes to learn a language. Props to you OP.
What do you speak?

Indari

Indari

lekker
★★★★★
84d 9h 6m
inkwell: breathes
cunttears: so ur a pedophile necrophile rapist?

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
23d 8h 7m
its just funny that an amerimutt cumskin makes fun of my spelling despite only ever talking a single peasant language in his life.

SaltyNipplez3

SaltyNipplez3

Banned
-
1d 3h 59m
IT thinks we’re racist terrorists. Most of them are blue haired land whales anyways so their opinion doesn’t mean shit

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
93d 7h 41m
AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
69d 4h 35m
IT are a bunch of amerimutts that think english is the hardest language in the world (spoiler: is the easiest)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★★★
71d 21h 18m
@Neggr same for the languages bro. Lol at retarded ITcels thinking they mog anyone

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
★★★
40d 23h 8m
how im too much of a pussy to actually go ER.
Fucking provoking little shits and then they'll start pulling the victim card like a bunch of SJW's

Neggr

Neggr

★★★★★
21d 2m
I speak a second language better than most normies can speak their first. These Redditors have no idea how much work it takes to learn a language. Props to you OP.

These ostensibly liberal individuals act like the kind of racist boomer who yells at other people in the supermarket just for speaking Spanish.
Thank you man, and yea those people have 0 clues on how hard it is to learn a new language.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
55d 2h 37m
Far-left liberals are more racist to ethnics than literal nazis.

H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
48d 15h 59m
Impressive @Neggr.

your personality

your personality

Luminary
★★★★★
45d 19h 44m

Languagemogs me.

Far-left liberals are as racist to ethnics as literal nazis.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
51d 8h 55m
They are pretty pathetic. They literally made an entire thread just because someone misspelled one word.

Neggr

Neggr

★★★★★
21d 2m
They are pretty pathetic. They literally made an entire thread just because someone misspelled one word.
also constantly assuming I live in a basement despite my room being in the 2nd apartment and I also own more land than those cucks together

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

★★★★★
51d 8h 55m
also constantly assuming I live in a basement despite my room being in the 2nd apartment and I also own more land than those cucks together
They really aren’t worth talking about at this point. They are pathetic. Even most normies would laugh at them too

D

DarwinsDisgrace

Recruit
★★★★★
12d 8h 43m
They really aren’t worth talking about at this point. They are pathetic. Even most normies would laugh at them too
Yeah, all they can do is criticise a non-native speaker for a super minor spelling mistake.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

★★★★★
51d 8h 55m
Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
54d 1h 37m
FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

chad in denial
★★★★★
139d 7h 17m
"incel watchdogs"

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
79d 3h 7m
They've done it to me as well. There are a lot of dumb Americans there who assume everyone is from the US as well.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
45d 2h 14m
It's always those retards who can only speak one language who think they can mock some dude spelling something wrong even though the same dude speaks multiple languages fluently. I am the same way.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
69d 20h 49m
RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

getting dabbed on by waging
★★
47d 2h 19m
turkish isnt a language its animal noise, so 2

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
93d 7h 41m
UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Captain
★★★★
19d 3h 16m
The teacher who taught it was a based oldcel who pretty much handed out As to everyone he liked. And he liked me.
:whatfeels:

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
77d 5h 4m
the fewer less (sic!) languages one knows, the more one is concerned with such petty shit
recently I've caught an ITcuck regurgitating the "less vs fewer" meme
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ilw5ce/ive_seen_stupid_shit_on_their_website_but_this/g3vffyo/

not only it's petty and intellectually lazy to go for an ad hominem due to someone's minor grammar mistake, in this case it's also factually wrong

Luke Smith has recently written a short article about nitpicking, it's a common trait among the soyim because they can just deflect your argument with a lazy attack