Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears makes fun of my spelling despite the fact that im from europe and speak 3 languages fluent and 1 decent.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
I literally only missspelt 1 word there which was „fate“ (I wrote fait). And the entire thread was about that 1 mistake and how im too much of a pussy to actually go ER. Tbh idc about the 2nd part its just funny that an amerimutt cumskin makes fun of my spelling despite only ever talking a single peasant language in his life. For those who are wondering what languages I can speak: german, turkish, english fluent. French is decent and I can also read arabic because of quran school years ago.

And IT think we’re racist

I literally only missspelt 1 word there which was „fate“ (I wrote fait). And the entire thread was about that 1 mistake and how im too much of a pussy to actually go ER. Tbh idc about the 2nd part its just funny that an amerimutt cumskin makes fun of my spelling despite only ever talking a single peasant language in his life. For those who are wondering what languages I can speak: german, turkish, english fluent. French is decent and I can also read arabic because of quran school years ago.

I speak a second language better than most normies can speak their first. These Redditors have no idea how much work it takes to learn a language. Props to you OP.

These ostensibly liberal individuals act like the kind of racist boomer who yells at other people in the supermarket just for speaking Spanish.

Last edited:
I speak a second language better than most normies can speak their first.

These Redditors have no idea how much work it takes to learn a language. Props to you OP.
What do you speak?

inkwell: breathes
cunttears: so ur a pedophile necrophile rapist?

its just funny that an amerimutt cumskin makes fun of my spelling despite only ever talking a single peasant language in his life.

IT thinks we’re racist terrorists. Most of them are blue haired land whales anyways so their opinion doesn’t mean shit

IT are a bunch of amerimutts that think english is the hardest language in the world (spoiler: is the easiest)

@Neggr same for the languages bro. Lol at retarded ITcels thinking they mog anyone

how im too much of a pussy to actually go ER.
Fucking provoking little shits and then they'll start pulling the victim card like a bunch of SJW's

I speak a second language better than most normies can speak their first. These Redditors have no idea how much work it takes to learn a language. Props to you OP.

These ostensibly liberal individuals act like the kind of racist boomer who yells at other people in the supermarket just for speaking Spanish.
Thank you man, and yea those people have 0 clues on how hard it is to learn a new language.

Far-left liberals are more racist to ethnics than literal nazis.

Impressive @Neggr.

Languagemogs me.

Far-left liberals are as racist to ethnics as literal nazis.

They are pretty pathetic. They literally made an entire thread just because someone misspelled one word.

They are pretty pathetic. They literally made an entire thread just because someone misspelled one word.
also constantly assuming I live in a basement despite my room being in the 2nd apartment and I also own more land than those cucks together

also constantly assuming I live in a basement despite my room being in the 2nd apartment and I also own more land than those cucks together
They really aren’t worth talking about at this point. They are pathetic. Even most normies would laugh at them too

They really aren’t worth talking about at this point. They are pathetic. Even most normies would laugh at them too

Yeah, all they can do is criticise a non-native speaker for a super minor spelling mistake.

"incel watchdogs"

They've done it to me as well. There are a lot of dumb Americans there who assume everyone is from the US as well.

It's always those retards who can only speak one language who think they can mock some dude spelling something wrong even though the same dude speaks multiple languages fluently. I am the same way.

turkish isnt a language its animal noise, so 2

the fewer less (sic!) languages one knows, the more one is concerned with such petty shit
recently I've caught an ITcuck regurgitating the "less vs fewer" meme

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ilw5ce/ive_seen_stupid_shit_on_their_website_but_this/g3vffyo/

not only it's petty and intellectually lazy to go for an ad hominem due to someone's minor grammar mistake, in this case it's also factually wrong

Luke Smith has recently written a short article about nitpicking, it's a common trait among the soyim because they can just deflect your argument with a lazy attack

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back